- » Pita Dough
Pita Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pita dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pita dough recipes.
Original Greek Pita Bread
Do you enjoy breads with toppings? We have a pita bread recipe that can be used as a base for lots of dishes. Here is a quick video to show how Greek pita bread is made. It is simple and easy recipe to make. Watch the video for the recipe. - 117.153
Homemade Pita Bread
If you relish Pita and hummus whenever you go out, now is the time to relish the bites in your home. Watch this interesting video to learn how you can make pita at your home by using some simple ingredients. You can even surprise your family now.. - 127.277
Bran Pita Bread
In large bowl of electric mixer, dissolve yeast in warm water, about 5 minutes.
Add cereal, mixing until combined.
On low speed, beat in 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the salt and oil.
Beat on high speed 3 minutes, scraping sides of bowl.
Using dough hooks... - 39.0854
Pita Bread With Honey
This Pita bread is the finest and most delicious of the different types of Pita bread I've tasted till now! Try out this Pita Bread for lunch or dinner and let me if you agree with me ! - 38.0108
Bran Pita Bread
1. In large bowl of electric mixer, dissolve yeast in warm water, about 5 minutes.
2. Put in KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, mixing until combined.
3. Over low speed, beat in 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the salt and oil.
4. Beat on high speed... - 43.1823
Mix together 1/2 cup lukewarm water & sugar till the sugar is dissolved.
Sprinkle the yeast on top.
Mix the yeast into the warm sugar water mixture.
Cover & keep in a warm place undisturbed, allowing it to dissolve.
After 5 or 10 minutes, the yeast should... - 40.0139
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
Combine flours, salt and 2 tablespoons sugar in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup warm water with remaining teaspoon of sugar and yeast.
Set in a warm place for 10 minutes, or until mixture is bubbly.
Stir yeast mixture into flour... - 43.792
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the flours, salt and the two tablespoons of sugar.
3) In another bowl, mix the remaining sugar with the yeast and 1/2 cup of the warm water.
4) Set in a warm place for about 10 minutes... - 46.0871
Arabic Whole Wheat Pita Bread
Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add remaining 2 teaspoons sugar, oil, salt, 2 cups all-purpose flour, and whole wheat flour; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Gradually stir... - 39.7013
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
1) Warm 1/4 cup water and sprinkle yeast over it.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add flour, salt and bran (if used). Pulse... - 48.4432
Mushroom Pita Pizzas
Skip the pizza dough. Top pita bread with savory basil and colorful veggies. - 34.1188
Skip the pizza dough. Top pita bread with savory basil and colorful veggies. - 33.544
The copenhagen pita is a dessert cake made with a filling of zwieback, almonds and cinnamon. Flavored with cognac, the copenhagen pita is baked with eggs, flour, sugar and butter and topped with filo dough. Served with honey and cinnamon sugar syrup, the... - 47.3296
Pour the water into a large bowl.
Sprinkle in the yeast, sugar, and salt.
Stir to dissolve.
Gradually whisk in the flour 1/2 cup at a time to make a smooth batter.
Stir in the remaining flour 1/2 cup at a time until the dough pulls away from the sides of the... - 34.9673
Best Pita Bread
Pita is a round pocket bread widely consumed in many Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and Balkan cuisines. It is prevalent from the Balkans through Turkey, the Levant and the Arabian Peninsula. The "pocket" in pita bread is created by steam, which puffs up the... - 112.854
Best Pita Bread
Pita is a round pocket bread widely consumed in many Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and Balkan cuisines. It is prevalent from the Balkans through Turkey, the Levant and the Arabian Peninsula. The "pocket" in pita bread is created by steam, which puffs up the... - 116.806
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 50.9729
For pita bread, in a large mixer bowl soften yeast in warm water.
Add 2 cups of the all purpose flour, the shortening, and salt.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl.
Beat 3 minutes on high speed.
Using a spoon, stir... - 41.7435
Make a semi hard dough using all the above ingredients
Table prove the dough in bulk for 20-30minutes
Roll in a dough sheeter at 0.5mm / 1mm
Cut into rounds
Bake at 220Cfor 1min on the base of the oven or oven pre heated baking trays
Cover with a plastic wrap... - 29.7544
Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water.
Add oil and two cups (500 ml) of the flour.
Beat until the dough is smooth.
Add the remaining flour as you knead the bread in the bowl.
Place dough on a well-floured surface and knead in some additional flour until the... - 36.7791
In large mixer bowl soften yeast in 1 1/4 cups warm water (110Â° to 115Â°).
Add 2 cups of the flour, shortening,and salt.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
Stir in as much remaining flour as... - 33.8188
1) Follow the package instructions and mix together the hot roll mix and the yeast.
2) Pour enough water to this and mix well to make a dough.
3) Knead it on a floured surface for 5 minutes until smooth and stretchable and make a large ball.
4)... - 31.7618
Spiced Pita Bread
Scatter the cumin and sesame seeds over a sheet of foil and place under the broiler.
Toast for 2-3 minutes, stirring to prevent burning.
Remove and cool.
Dissolve the sugar and yeast in the water.
Place the flour, salt, coriander and toasted spices in a large... - 41.1908
Lebanese special Pita Bread can now be made at home. Head towards your kitchen, switch on the video and follow Martha who does a delightful job in explaining the method of making this dish. Serve it as a dipping or as sandwiches. - 84.6514
1. In a large mixing bowl, activate the yeast by dissolving it with the sugar in 3 tablespoons of warm water. Allow the yeast starter to stand for 10 minutes till it is frothy.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or baking spray.
3. Preheat the... - 41.4273
This Pita Bread is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Pita Bread dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 42.2685
Classic Pita Bread
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in 1/4 cup warm water; set aside about 5 minutes until foamy.
In a large bowl, combine flour and salt.
Make a well in center; add yeast mixture, oil and 1-1/2 cups warm water.
Gradually mix into flour until evenly... - 38.7707
Combine yeast with 1 cup lukewarm water and 1 teaspoon honey and set aside.
Sift flours together and add wheat germ.
Mix oil with 4 cups lukewarm water.
Make a well in the center of the mixed flours and gradually add oil and water mixture.
Stir in... - 44.2719
Pita Bread And Pockets
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients -plain flour, whole wheat flour, instant rapid rise yeast, salt and sugar.
3. Add the olive oil into the water and mix well
4. Add into the dry mixture and mix.
5. Sprinkle... - 101.604
1) In a bowl, combine yeast and lukewarm water to dissolve. Keep it aside for 10 minutes or until it becomes bubbly.
2) Place 1 cup of flour to this by sprinkling with salt. Stir well and slowly add rest of the flour to prepare spongy dough.
3)... - 37.8355
Heat water to 120°F (48°C).
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups (500 ml) flour, yeast, sugar, salt, and warmed water.
Mix with Doughmaker at recommended speed for 3 minutes. (It may be necessary to scrape sides of bowl with rubber... - 34.8644
Perfect Pita Bread
In a large bowl mix water and yeast.
Add flour gradually, mixing well until smooth.
Scrape side of bowl; cover lightly.
Let rise in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
Stir dough down.
Dust a board with flour.
On the floured board... - 34.0552
Spinach And Ricotta Pitas
Saute onions in oil until glazed.
Add spinach and cook just until wilted drain off extra juice.
Add garlic salt and let cool.
Mix together the ricotta, eggs, cheese, and spinach mixture.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Lay out filo dough and cover with... - 43.046
Stir sugar into warm water in bowl until dissolved.
Stir in yeast.
Let stand for 6 minutes.
Stir in 1 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour and salt.
Add 4 cups all-purpose flour, mixing to form dough.
Knead for 4 minutes on floured surface, kneading in... - 46.5706
Dissolve yeast, sugar, salt, and liquid shortening in warm water.
Add 3 c. (750 mL) of the flour; stir to mix well. (Dough should be fairly stiff; if not, add more flour.) Turn out onto floured surface; knead in remaining flour. (Dough will be very stiff.)... - 31.0509
Syrian Pita Bread
1. Set a pizza stone on the bottom rack of the oven and preheat the oven to 500°. In a bowl, combine the water and yeast and let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes.
2. In a food processor, pulse the flour with the salt. With the machine on, pour in the... - 22.7888
How To Make Pita Bread
Pita Bread is an Italian delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with Pita Bread along with accompaniments as a quick... - 86.842
Easy, healthy, and guaranteed the best pita bread recipe! - 105.674
Cheese Pitas is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Cheese Pitas dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.088
Crab Pitas is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare crab recipe, Crab Pitas is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 41.713
Fluffy Homemade Pita Bread
TheDeliciousCook.com (previously known as CookingForYouAndMe.com) with Ronnie Woo presents a video recipe for how to make homemade pita bread that is chewy and fluffy! What more is that, this recipe is really freezer friendly - you can store the dough for... - 125.786
Try this Peta recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Peta will surely give you a huge fan following! - 44.5797
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
One of my favourite ingredients is whole wheat flour. I love to use it in cooking. It gives extra boost of nutrients to the diet of your family. - 121.863
Turkish Pide Bread
This Turkish Pide Bread recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves Turkish Pide Bread. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring... - 43.0057
Near Eastern Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Blend flour, whole wheat flour, yeast and salt for about 10 seconds in a food processor bowl fitted with a Knife Blade.
3) Pour in just enough water to form a ball.
4) On a well-floured... - 39.213
Greek Pocket Bread
Dissolve sugar and yeast in tepid water, and mix well.
Allow to stand in a warm spot for 5 min.
Combine flour and salt together in a large bowl.
Rub oil into flour with fingertips until it is all worked in.
Make a well in the middle of the flour and pour in... - 40.9444
Tandoori Bread Naan
This simple tandoori bread naan recipe reproduces in your own kitchen the moghul bread that is traditionally baked in the Indian clay oven (tandoor). The results are as good as they can be without the sweet wood coal and earthy clay aromas. - 44.9341
Learn how to make traditional Indian Roti. This flat bread is a staple in the northern part of India and it needs a lot of practice to make a perfect one. Watch this video and try it out! - 121.106
Lunch Box Ideas : Pizza
1. Roll pizza dough and let it rise for about 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
3. Spread marinara sauce on top of the rolled pizza
4. Scatter cheese and then olives over it
5. Sprinkle pizza and pasta seasoning and... - 109.032
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add in the vital wheat gluten, chick pea flour, nutritional yeast, thyme, rosemary, salt and onion powder. Whisk well and set aside.
3. In another bowl, combine together ½ cup veggie broth,... - 0
Falafel is a great way to get your proteins without the meat. Here is an wonderful video that shows how this flavorful dish can be made with ground chickpeas and fava beans. The chef offers great serving ideas in this video. Try out this recipe, it is... - 132.964
1. Open clams. Chop into small pieces and put into a bowl.
2. For Casino Clams – Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
3. For Chicken Puffs – Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
4. For Casino Clams – Add breadcrumbs, salami, cheese,... - 105.641
If you like steak tartare, you will love this dish. The Lebanese version of the classic raw steak tartare, this dish is meant for the hardcore carnivores! Don't be afraid to try this dish, it's really delicious and a traditional favorite in Lebanese cuisine. - 135.654