- » Pita Burger
Pita Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pita burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pita burger recipes.
Lamb Burger With Cheese And Pita Chips
Lamb burgers are good for a change, if you are looking for one. They taste better and are little uncommon. You will love the soft chewy flavor of these burgers. They are filled with cheese, mustard and pita chips. Watch the video to learn step by step. - 120.615
You May Also Like!
Chili Burgers In Pita Pockets
1. In a bowl, beat egg; stir in garlic, bread crumbs, parsley, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix in beef and pork. Shape into 3 patties, each 5 inches (12 cm) in diameter.
2. Place on greased grill over medium heat; cook for 8 to 10 minutes on each... - 33.2336
Combine lettuce, cucumber, yogurt, and sesame seed; set aside.
Combine onion, garlic, salt, oregano, basil, and rosemary.
Add ground beef or ground lamb; mix well.
Shape into 6 thin patties, each 5 inches in diameter.
Grill over medium coals till desired... - 39.236
Grilled Lamb Burgers In Pita
1. Gently mix the lamb, onion, mint, coriander, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Shape into 4 patties, each about 1/2-inch thick.
2. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; preheat the grill to medium-high or prepare a medium-hot fire. Place the patties... - 33.7006
Minted Grilled Chicken Burgers In Pita Pockets
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, onion, bread crumbs, garlic, mint, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands to blend well. Form into 6 oval patties, each about 4 1/2 inches long and 1/2... - 29.3306
Lamb Patties In Pita
In a food processor or blender, process the bread cubes in short bursts to make soft crumbs.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the lamb, onions, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon of the ground coriander, and the pepper, allspice, and garlic.
Form into 16 meatballs;... - 39.6315
For avocado salsa, in a small bowl stir together avocado, tomato, taco sauce, onion, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Cover and chill till ready to use.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together egg and taco sauce.
Stir in oats, chili peppers, chili powder, and salt.
Add... - 47.3231
Lamb Burgers With Feta Cheese
Mix lamb and beef with egg, crumbs, oregano, garlic, onion, pepper, and parsley.
Shape into 6 burgers.
Chill until ready to grill-Preheat stovetop grill.
Grill burgers over high heat until golden brown on the outside and medium done on the inside, or to... - 38.6255
Spicy Lamb Burgers
In skillet, saute onion and curry powder in butter until onion is tender.
Stir in almonds and pineapple.
In bowl, combine onion mixture thoroughly with lamb, bread crumbs, eggs and pepper.
Shape meat mixture into 6 patties.
Grill patties, on uncovered grill,... - 35.7255
Middle Eastern Lamb Burgers
1. Cucumber-Yogurt Relish: In a bowl combine cucumber, yogurt, mint and garlic. Season with salt to taste.
2. Burgers: In a bowl, beat egg; stir in green onions, raisins, bread crumbs, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper and cinnamon. Mix in ground lamb. Shape... - 31.7691
Mediterranean Lamb Burgers
Combine the lamb, pepper, rosemary, salt, onion, juice and mustard in a medium bowl.
Shape into 4 patties.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the patties for 6-7 minutes, or until fully cooked.
Serve in the pita pockets and... - 34.9451