- » Pita Bread Stuffing
Pita Bread Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pita bread stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pita bread stuffing recipes.
California Pita Pockets
1. To prepare the cilantro leaves rinse, dry and finely chop them.
2. Cut the tomato into 1/2-inch dice and keep aside.
3. Combine them with the mayonnaise and the juice of 1 lime.
4. With the mayonnaise mix the chicken and season to... - 45.2232
Garbanzo Beans In Pita
Cut a small piece of each pita bread off and reserve.
Open breads to form a pouch.
In bowl combine chick peas, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, cayenne, cumin, and coriander.
In separate bowl combine remaining ingredients.
Divide each mixture into 6... - 41.7631
Salad In A Pita
1) Take a small bowl and combine together cucumber, lettuce, tomato, onion rings and salad dressing. Toss to coat evenly.
2) Fill each of the pockets with prepared vegetable mixture.
3) Top each pocket with half the sprouts and half the cheese. - 40.0171
You May Also Like!
Barleystuffed Pita Bread
Brown the ground beef, draining excess fat.
Add the onion, green pepper, and garlic, and saute.
Add the tomatoes, spices, barley, and water.
Simmer 35 minutes or until barley is tender.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Stuff into Pita Bread, adding shredded lettuce,... - 35.3168
1) Soak the bulgur for about 1 hour.
2) Take a pan and prepare bulgur according to package directions.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and combine bulgur with all other ingredients in it.
4) Cut meat into bite-size pieces, if desired.
5)... - 45.475
Pitas Stuffed With Chicken Apple Salad
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, apples, pineapple and celery.
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise and celery seeds.
Add to the chicken mixture and toss until well coated. - 30.8352
Grilled And Meat Stuffed Pita Bread
Here's a good way to use Pita bread, stuff and grill them. In the video, Robin uses ground meat paste as the stuffing and then grills pita wedges to make some awesome appetizers. It's a nice pita sandwich and a good way to use any leftover pita bread. - 107.508
Turkey Pita Rounds
These Turkey Pita Rounds are a favorite lunch fare for me. This irresistible bird filling doused in tangy fruit relish has mesmerized me and I want to have this bread dish for most meals for a long time to come. Try these Turkey Pita Rounds and let me know if... - 36.7353
Chicken Merry Go Round In Pita Bread
This Chicken Merry Go Round In Pita Bread has really made me go around in joy ! This bread stuffed with avocados, vegetables and onion with salt and pepper seasonings is a rage. Try this Chicken Merry Go Round in Pita Bread and let me know if you like it. - 33.0743
Garden Style Pita
Heat Crisco® Oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and yellow squash.
Cook and stir 7 to 8 minutes or until tender.
Add basil, salt and pepper.
Toss to mix.
Remove from heat.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Line pita pocket with... - 41.8122
Stuffed Pita Sandwich
GETTING READY 1) Wash and dry the lettuce and spinach leaves. 2) Squeeze off juice from fresh lemon. 3)... - 35.7538
Avocado Filled Pita
1. Halve the avocado and remove the pit. Peel the avocado halves and chop the flesh coarsely. Combine with the lemon juice, garlic salt, oregano, and Worcestershire.
2. Fill pita halves with the avocado mixture. Combine the tomato, scal-lion, and red pepper... - 25.5357
Easy Mushroom Pita Pockets
If you are on a weight loss programme, then these mushrooms would definitely help you to lose weight. Here is an excellent video that displays an interesting recipe for mushrooms. These mushroom pita pockets serve as an excellent quick and easy meal that you... - 131.541