- » Pita Bread Salad Sandwich
Pita Bread Salad Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pita bread salad sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pita bread salad sandwich recipes.
Moroccan Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Moroccan Chicken Salad Sandwiches is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on a dinner party. Try this Moroccan Chicken Salad Sandwiches; I am sure your family and friends will give a lot of complimets! - 39.4705
Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches
This Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches is a delicious side dish which is made with pita bread and veggies. Try this Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches; I bet, you will love it. - 29.9578
Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, add all the topping ingredients.
2) Toss lightly and cover and refrigerate for several hours.
3) For the base, halve the bread rounds and add in the sandwich mix.
4) Serve immediately with a side of ketchup. - 38.4502
Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches
Combine first 8 ingredients, tossing gently; cover and chill overnight.
Cut bread rounds in half; spoon sandwich mixture into bread, and serve immediately.
Note: For lunchbox, place filling in a covered plastic container or a wide-mouthed vacuum bottle;... - 24.8822
1) Wash the cucumber and squash. Cut them into half lengthwise. Slice them thinly.
2) Mix the cucumber with squash and other seven ingredients.
3) Toss them well.
4) Keep the lettuce leaf in each bread half and put the sandwich... - 49.8638
Greek Style Pita Sandwiches
Greek Style Pita Sandwiches gives a pleasant taste. The boneless lamb and reduced calorie salad dressing makes Greek Style Pita Sandwiches very unique and tasty. The Lamb or Pork Lovers must taste Greek Style Pita Sandwiches. - 42.2652
Mediterranean Vegetable Salad In Pita Bread
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and combine olive oil, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and celery in it.
2) Coat the vegetables with oil by tossing them and microwave, after covering tightly with plastic wrap, for 4 to 5 minutes at Power Hi until vegetables... - 48.7441
Stuffed Pita Sandwich
GETTING READY 1) Wash and dry the lettuce and spinach leaves. 2) Squeeze off juice from fresh lemon. 3)... - 34.0116
Cut cucumber and squash in half lengthwise; slice thinly.
Combine cucumber, squash, and next 7 ingredients; toss.
Place leaf lettuce in each bread half, and fill with sandwich mixture. - 26.5161
Pocket Salad Sandwiches
Put oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper into blender container.
Cover and process at BEAT until blended.
Add green onion, parsley, and green beans.
Cover and process at BEAT until chopped.
Empty into refrigerator container.
Stir in tuna and... - 40.9685
Oriental Pita Sandwiches
Wrap breads in foil; heat in a 350° oven while preparing filling.
In a small bowl, stir together cornstarch, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, and water; set aside.
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add pork, garlic, ginger, and pepper; cook,... - 36.3597
Tuna Provolone Pita Pockets
1. Break the tuna with a fork into bite-size pieces. Combine the tuna, cucumber, Provolone, tomato and olives in a large bowl. Stir in the salad dressing. Let the tuna mixture marinate in the refrigerator for several hours. Stir the mixture occasionally.
2.... - 31.0281
Almond N' Apricot Stuffed Pitas
1) In a small bowl, place the apricots and water.
2) On high power, cook covered for 5 minutes, or until soft.
3) Drain well and let cool slightly.
4) Once cool enough to handle, chop them fine.
5) In a medium sized bowl, combine the onion and... - 47.5116
Oriental Chicken Pitas
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, snow peas, peppers and sesame seeds.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, ginger, soy sauce and oil.
Pour over the salad and mix well.
Spoon into the pita pockets.
Top each sandwich half and serve. - 40.6792
Tuna Carrot Salad Pita Pockets
In Batter Bowl, flake tuna with Pastry Blender.
Add carrot, raisins, mayonnaise and curry powder and mix well.
Cut about 1 inch from the side of each pita round and gently separate insides to form a pocket.
Line each pita pocket with a lettuce leaf, then... - 35.323
Avocado & Bacon Pitas
Open sliced edges of pita bread halves.
Line with leaf lettuce.
Divide bacon, avocado, pineapple and radishes evenly among bread pockets.
Before serving, spoon 2 tablespoons of the dressing over top of each sandwich. - 27.0816
Chicken Salad Sandwiches
You will find the Chicken Salad Sandwiches a rare treat! Prepare the Chicken Salad Sandwiches with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 31.1599
Pocket Breads With Greek Salad And Hot Rosemary Dressing
1. In a large salad bowl, combine and toss together the salad ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a small heatproof bowl or saucpan, combine the ingredients for the dressing, and whisk with a fork or a whisk until well... - 47.7129
Egg Salad Sandwich
1.Take a bowl and make a mixture of egg, celery and onion in it.
2.Add mayonnaise to make a firm mixture.
3.Add sprinkling of vegetable salt.
4.Serve topped on pita bread or wheat whole toast. - 36.4973
Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches
Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches is easy to make sandwich. If you like your sandwich filled with cheese and roasted beef then try out this Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches recipe. You will just fell in love with the taste of Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches. - 31.7316
Oriental Chicken Pitas
1) Combine together the snow peas, chicken, peppers and sesame seeds in a medium bowl.
2) Whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, ginger, soy sauce and oil in a small bowl and pour the mixture all over the salad. Mix well.
3) Spoon the prepared salad... - 39.4979
Seafood Salad Sandwiches
In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, chutney, and mayonnaise.
Mix until well-blended.
Add the shrimp, crabmeat, celery, scallions, and currants.
Toss to mix well.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes, or until chilled.
Divide the lettuce among the pita halves.
Add... - 43.0244
Baked Garden Salad
Prepare Vinaigrette Dressing.
In a medium bowl, combine zucchini, carrot, peas, tomatoes and sprouts.
Using a sharp knife, shred spinach.
Add shredded spinach and cheese to vegetables; toss until combined.
Remove garlic from Vinaigrette Dressing.
Pour... - 42.4659
Eggless Egg Salad Sandwiches
In a large bowl, combine the tofu, peppers, mayonnaise, relish, parsley, mustard, soy sauce, turmeric, and garlic powder.
Mix well and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until chilled.
Cut the very top off each pita.
Open the pockets and line with the... - 41.7469
Cheese Salad Sandwich
Combine first 6 ingredients in bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except pita breads; stir to coat cheese and vegetables.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Cut each pita bread halfway around edge and open to form a pocket.
Spoon 1/2 of... - 33.1626
Mediterranean Salad Sandwich
1 Heat round of pita. Cut in half.
2 Fill each half with 2 slices Feta, shredded lettuce, cucumber, and tomato.
3 Combine yogurt, crushed garlic, chopped parsley. Thin with milk and spoon over filling. Garnish with green onion. - 31.111
Beefy Rice Salad Sandwiches
Brown meat with onion over medium-high heat.
Stir in thyme.
Combine rice, red pepper, avocado and parsley in medium bowl.
Add meat mixture; mix lightly.
Whisk together oil and vinegar.
Pour over meat mixture; toss lightly.
Season with salt and black pepper to... - 37.7717
Tuna Snack Sandwiches
1. Drain pineapple, reserving 2 teaspoons juice. In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, tuna, cabbage, green onion and olives.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, reserved pineapple juice, celery salt and pepper.
3. Combine tuna mixture... - 37.931
Turkey Pocket Sandwiches
In a medium mixing bowl stir together turkey, cabbage, apple, cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and mustard.
Spoon turkey mixture into pita halves. - 32.1906
Turkey Oven Sandwich
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Cook and stir ground turkey, margarine and poultry seasoning in 10-inch skillet, over medium heat, until turkey is done; drain.
Place pita breads on bottom and about halfway up sides of ungreased square pan, 9 x 9 x 2 inches, (they will... - 38.9593
Curried Chicken Snack Sandwiches
1 In a medium bowl, combine chicken, apple, raisins, celery, green onion and peanuts.
2 In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt and curry powder.
3 Combine chicken mixture and mayonnaise mixture.
4 Toss lightly to... - 45.5247
Chicken Pocket Sandwiches
Melt butter in oil in a wide frying pan or wok over medium-high heat.
Add garlic, pepper flakes, and chicken.
Cook, stirring, until chicken is opaque on outside (about 3 minutes).
Add wine, bring to a boil, and boil until reduced by half (about 1 minute);... - 45.8206
Combine lettuce, cheese, ham, eggs, tomatoes, and green onions.
Serve as is, or spoon the mixture into pita bread halves.
Serve salad or sandwiches with salad dressing.
Serve immediately. - 26.7353
Chunky Salsa Chicken Sandwiches
In a large bowl combine chicken, yogurt, salsa and cumin; stir gently.
Stir in bell pepper, cilantro and green onions.
Line each pita half with lettuce.
Spoon chicken salad mixture evenly into pockets; sprinkle remaining toppings over chicken salad mixture. - 29.6567
Smoked Turkey And Artichoke Sandwiches
Thinly slice the turkey, then cut into strips about 1/2" wide.
Place in a medium bowl.
Add the artichokes, green peppers and onions.
In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, dressing, tarragon and black pepper.
Pour over the salad and toss to combine.
Line... - 44.3744
Chicken Cutlet Sandwich
Drop the garlic, ginger, shallot, chili pepper, and coriander through the feed tube of a food processor with the metal blade in place and the motor running and chop fine, about 30 seconds, scraping down the work bowl as necessary.
Add the yogurt and process... - 44.4456
Feta And Spinach Frittata Sandwiches
These open face frittata sandwiches made with egg and spinach is a healthy meal that is best served hot and fresh from the skillet. Cooked together with eggs and feta cheese, these spinach frittatas are filling and nutrtious when served atop pita bread with a... - 42.341
Turkey Oven Sandwich
Here’s a hot turkey sandwich with a difference! Or is it a hot turkey salad with a difference? Cooked ground turkey is spooned onto pita crusts and topped with sliced tomatoes and a creamy cheese topping that melts as it heats in the oven. You’ll... - 39.214
Chicken Shawarma Sandwich
Here is a fantastic video for restaurant style chicken shawarma sandwich. The chef here shows an amazing way to use chicken by making chicken shawarma sandwiches. This video is sure to sweep you off your feet! So, its better you try it once and decide... - 131.108
Smoked Turkey And Artichoke Sandwiches
1) Cut the turkey into thin slices and then further cut the slices into strips of about ½-inch wide.
2) Put the turkey in a medium bowl and add the green peppers, onions and artichokes.
3) In a small bowl, put the yogurt, dressing, black pepper and... - 41.7831
Falafel is a nice picnic snack and a good change from the usual sandwiches. The chef in the video is a pro with Mediterrean dishes and teaches you the right way of making falafel patties. - 63.2426
Chicken Souvlaki Sandwiches With Mint Tzatziki
To make the tzatziki, line a strainer with a paper coffee filter and set the strainer over a bowl.
Pour the yogurt into the filter and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 1 day.
Discard the whey (liquid) that accumulates in the bowl.
Place the grated... - 44.1954
Falafel Sandwiches With Spicy Tahini Sauce
Whisk together the tahini, water, lemon juice, cayenne, and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt in a small bowl until the mixture thickens and becomes creamy.
With the motor running, add the cilantro and garlic through the feed tube of a food processor and... - 37.8378
Rueben Style Pockets
1. Use the scissors to cut each pita in half crosswise (so you have four half circles).
2. With the table knife, spread the inside of the pita pockets with salad dressing.
3. Put some of the corned beef in each pocket. Tear the cheese into pieces that will... - 22.7378
Harmony Hero A Vegetarian Hoagie
1. Cut the pita bread into half so that you get two pita pockets.
2. Line each pita pocket with lettuce.
3. Over the lettuce, layer 1 ½ slices of cheese in each pocket
4. Arrange tomato and cucumber and avocado slices over the cheese.
5. Then stuff... - 48.95
Chicken Pocket Burgers
1. Place the frozen chicken patties on the baking sheet. Bake chicken patties according to the package directions.
2. While the chicken patties bake, put the tomato on the cutting board. Use the sharp knife to cut the tomato into thin slices. Use the scissors... - 31.5776
Sprout delux is a sprout and vegetable salad made with added mushrooms. Made with lentil and alfalfa sprouts the sprout delux can be dressed with dressings of choice or just with lemon juice as I like it! It is healthy and deliciously fresh. - 26.9009
Bring water to a boil, add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Combine shrimp, artichoke hearts, celery, cucumber, green onions, green pepper, oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and... - 39.5818
Brown Bagging? Try A New Take On Tuna
David says dad’s tuna salad sandwiches are good, but with mom’s, you can feel the love! So I’m sharing how I put the “love” in every bite.
Canned tuna is the go-to sandwich filling in our house because it’s convenient and versatile. While the... - 37.416
Sweet & Spicy Tuna Salad
I took the idea of using an apple and honey from a similar recipe on tropicahnah's page. I used a cayene chili pepper in my preparation but that might be too hot for others. - 28.9147
Hummus With An Indian Twist
This great tasting, versatile dip is easy to make. It can be served with pita/tandoori bread as an appetizer, can be used as a dressing for a simple cucumber and tomato salad, can be used as a topping on Crostini, or used as a spread for sandwiches and Katti... - 41.0676
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the chick peas in 6 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked chickpeas, boil them in the same saucepan for 30 to 40 minutes or pressure cook them for 15 minutes until they are very... - 39.0472
Masoor Ki Dal Lentil Soup & Rice Dinner
How about a Indian dinner which is both tasty and healthy? Try simple to make Masoor dal and stir fry cabbage, serve with rice & tortilla. Yummy recipe from the kitchen of US chef Bhal Dave. He impresses with his exquisite style of making it to perfection. - 63.1192