- » Pita Avocado Tomato
Pita Avocado Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pita avocado tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pita avocado tomato recipes.
Avocado Filled Pita
1. Halve the avocado and remove the pit. Peel the avocado halves and chop the flesh coarsely. Combine with the lemon juice, garlic salt, oregano, and Worcestershire.
2. Fill pita halves with the avocado mixture. Combine the tomato, scal-lion, and red pepper... - 25.5357
Pita Pinto Sandwich
1.Take the pita bread and spread beans on it.
2.Add tomato, cheese and avocado to it.
3.Broil if desired or serve as it is.
4.Serve in a plate. - 34.1951
Deli Pita Sandwich
Deli Pita Sandwich is one of those side dish that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Deli Pita Sandwich will make you crazy for all your life!! - 27.6294
Pita In The Morning
Pita In The Morning is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare breakfast recipe. Try it for once; your family will love it! - 42.3477
California Pita Pockets
1. To prepare the cilantro leaves rinse, dry and finely chop them.
2. Cut the tomato into 1/2-inch dice and keep aside.
3. Combine them with the mayonnaise and the juice of 1 lime.
4. With the mayonnaise mix the chicken and season to... - 45.2232
Stuffed Pita Sandwich
GETTING READY 1) Wash and dry the lettuce and spinach leaves. 2) Squeeze off juice from fresh lemon. 3)... - 35.7538
Guacamole With Cucumber And Cherry Tomato
1) In a large bowl using a fork mash the avocado.
2) Stir all the ingredients except the last. Add salt to taste.
3) Serve with Tortilla Chips or Pita Chips. - 36.1704
Tomato And Avocado On Tortilla Chips
Looking for a side dish that can be prepared very quickly and easily. Try Tomato and Avocado on Tortilla Chips. The filling can be prepared in a matter of five minutes and then baked on tortilla chips. You can also use this filling for a sandwich or eat it... - 85.7671
Turkey Stuffed Pitas
1. In a small mixing bowl,
2. Combine the marinade ingredients and mix well.
3. Using a sharp knife make 4 crisscross, 1/3-inch-deep cuts on both sides of the turkey breasts. Arrange in a shallow dish or tray.
4. Coat the turkey with the... - 48.1652
Summer Special Tomato Cucumber And Avocado Salad
Are you looking for a refreshing summer recipe? Bingo!! You've got one right here. Chef Heather shares a brilliant recipe of a Tomato Cucumber an Avocado Salad which is ideal for summers. Watch it now. - 93.9717
Chicken Merry Go Round In Pita Bread
This Chicken Merry Go Round In Pita Bread has really made me go around in joy ! This bread stuffed with avocados, vegetables and onion with salt and pepper seasonings is a rage. Try this Chicken Merry Go Round in Pita Bread and let me know if you like it. - 33.0743
For avocado salsa, in a small bowl stir together avocado, tomato, taco sauce, onion, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Cover and chill till ready to use.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together egg and taco sauce.
Stir in oats, chili peppers, chili powder, and salt.
Add... - 47.3231
Avocado Hummus Veggie Sandwich
Unique veggie sandwich. This video makes an amazing sandwich with avocado, cucumber and tomatoes. It is a great luncheon option at all times. The dish is jazzed up with a slight twist of hummus making it a fabulous sandwich. - 82.7964
Avocado And Egg Sandwiches
In bowl combine eggs, avocados, mayonnaise, and curry powder.
Spoon about 1/2 cup of the mixture into each of the pita halves.
Top with tomato, lettuce, and alfalfa sprouts.
Sprinkle with salt. - 27.4648
Arrange pita breads on baking sheet.
In mixing bowl, combine avocado, green onion, garlic, salt, lime juice, mayonnaise and Tabasco.
Spread evenly over pitas and top with tomato slices, alfalfa sprouts and grated cheese.
Bake in 400 °F (200 °C) oven for 5... - 38.4878
California Cowboy Caviar
In a large bowl mix vinegar, hot sauce, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add the cubed avocado and mix gently to coat.
Add the peas, corn, onions, cilantro and tomatoes to the avocado mixture and mix gently.
Adjust taste with hot sauce, salt and pepper.
Serve... - 36.1573
1) Cut the avocados in halves and scoop out the flesh from it.
2) Blend in a mixer with other ingredients and make a puree.
3) Chill and serve as a dip with pita bread, corn chips, or cubed crisp raw vegetables.
If the... - 39.9184
1) In a blender or a food processor, blend together avocado, cream cheese, sour cream, and lemon juice, until smooth.
2) In an 8-inch pie plate, spread mixture.
3) Make the layers of lettuce, onion, tomatoes, olives and cheese, over the avocado... - 42.6792
Heirloom Tomato Salad
Chef Castro tantalizes the audience with perfect summer fare - a mouthwatering heirloom tomato salad! Perfectly paired with Ceja Vineyards' Sonoma Coast Sauvignon Blanc, this dish is sure to keep your taste buds happy during the coming months. - 112.079
I have an amazing healthy salsa recipe to share with you today! This recipe is fool proof and is a healthy recipe that just about anyone will enjoy! - 110.503
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Combine avocado, tomato, 1 Tbs. of the Worcestershire sauce, oil, lemon juice, parsley flakes, and 1/4 tsp. of onion salt.
Mix remaining 2 or 3 Tbs.
Worcestershire and 1 tsp. of onion salt with the ground beef; form into 12 thin patties.
Place a spoonful of... - 37.1315
Harmony Hero A Vegetarian Hoagie
1. Cut the pita bread into half so that you get two pita pockets.
2. Line each pita pocket with lettuce.
3. Over the lettuce, layer 1 ½ slices of cheese in each pocket
4. Arrange tomato and cucumber and avocado slices over the cheese.
5. Then stuff... - 49.5001
Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice; reserve.
Mix remaining ingredients except pita bread[s] and yogurt in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) until hot, 1 1/2 to 2 min [2 to 3 min]; stir.
Slit pita bread[s] halfway... - 40.9672
Guacamole Cheese Sandwich
1) Mix together guacamole ingredients.
2) Warm the pita bread.
3) Fill each half with tomato, cheese and guacamole.
4) Top with alfalfa sprouts.
5) Serve immediately with your choice of sauce or dip. - 46.2206
Garden Vegetable Pockets
In a bowl, combine lettuce, carrots, cheese, onions, tomato, and avocado.
In a cup, stir together mayonnaise, chili sauce, and relish; pour over vegetables and toss gently to blend.
Fill bread halves evenly with vegetable mixture, packing gently. - 33.3635
Hummus Spread With Yogurt
Puree all ingredients in processor or blender (if using blender, do in two batches).
Spread on pita bread.
Add whatever stuffings you like.
One of our favorites is a few slices of tomato, avocado slices and a sprinkling of bacon bits.
Keeps in... - 36.0245
Beefy Rice Salad Sandwiches
Brown meat with onion over medium-high heat.
Stir in thyme.
Combine rice, red pepper, avocado and parsley in medium bowl.
Add meat mixture; mix lightly.
Whisk together oil and vinegar.
Pour over meat mixture; toss lightly.
Season with salt and black pepper to... - 39.0563
Simple Hummus With Paprika
Have you tried the chunky hummus made with Garbanzo beans? It is a dip prepared in middle- eastern cuisine. It is amazingly delicious and simple to make. You can serve it with pita bread or sliced vegetables. Here is a video which shows how to prepare it. - 113.342