- » Pistachio Honey Cake
Pistachio Honey Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pistachio honey cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pistachio honey cake recipes.
1) Take a 8 to 9-inch springform pan of 2-inches depth. Grease slightly with vegetable oil.
2) In a saucepan, add sugar, honey, corn syrup and water and cook over medium flame. Stir till the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Stop stirring,... - 41.2182
A Chestnut And Chocolate Roll With Pistachio Cream Sauce
1. In a cup, blend the yeast into about 4 fl oz (120 ml / 1/2 cup) of the water
2. Grease two loaf tins with the vegetable fat
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
4. Place the flour in a heap on a large pastry board
5.... - 45.6029
1. Put the pistachio nuts, almonds and spices in a food processor and pulse briefly until the nuts are coarsely ground. Stir in the sugar.
2. Lightly oil a 20 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inch) cake tin. Cut the sheets of filo pastry in half crossways so that they are... - 35.8823
Lightly grease a 20 cm - 8" round tin with 1 tsp of butter, then sprinkle the 1 tbsp of flour into the tin and shake out the access flour.
In a saucepan, combine the honey, sugar and remaining butter stirring constantly on a low heat until the sugar and... - 50.1823
Honey Spice Yule Logs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Butter a 15x10x1-inches baking pan and use wax paper to line. Grease the paper.
3) Into a sifter, measure the flour, salt, soda, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom.
4) In a medium-sized... - 48.101
Chocolate Brandy Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour 2 round layer pans, 9 X 1 1/2 inches.
Blend cake mix (dry), buttermilk and eggs in large mixer bowl on low speed until moistened, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes on medium speed, scraping bowl frequently.
Pour... - 36.3612
Vegan Nut Cake
Sift the flour and mixed spices into a bowl, add in the bran left in the sieve.
Rub the margarine into the flour until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar, dried fruits, mixed peels, cherries, orange zest and the ground and blanched almonds.
Warm... - 45.4587
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Butter and line a 1kg loaf tin.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, sultanas, orange zest, baking powder and salt.
In a jug, whisk the yogurt, butter and eggs.
Add this to the dry ingredients; stir until... - 46.8252
Vegan Pear Baklava
This is a modern rendition of a classic Baklava. Instead of using filo dough as the base and layers thinly sliced pears are used. There is still the basic simple syrup and if wanted honey. - 36.2182
Fruit And Nut Stuffed Roast Duck
Combine wine and 1/4 cup honey in small saucepan and bring to simmer.
Add apricots and set sauce aside.
Combine next 10 ingredients in large bowl.
Drain apricots (reserve liquid), add to bowl and toss lightly.
Stuff duck as full as possible; set remaining... - 41.6812