- » Pistachio Fudge
Pistachio Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pistachio fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pistachio fudge recipes.
I used pistachios instead of chocolate and I was pleased with the result-a pretty easy and very tasty pistachio fudge. A really festive pistachio fudge recipe. Enjoy! - 38.2025
You May Also Like!
Tiny Fudge Brownie Cups
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Lightly butter 24 miniature muffin tins, about 1 1/2 x 3/4 inch.
2. Melt together the butter, semisweet chocolate and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is smooth. Remove... - 34.326
Snowy Day Fudge
Snowy Day Fudge is an irresistible mouth watering dessert which you would surely love to serve to your loved ones. Enjoy this effortlessly easy to prepare Snowy Day Fudge dish; I am sure you'll always crave for it. - 34.1807
Kesar Badam Burfi - Saffron Flavored Almond Fudge
Kesar Badam Burfi is a melt in mouth kind of a dessert filled with the creaminess of the almonds and flavorful saffron. The fudge topped with saffron and nuts does add a little crunch and a sweet aroma to this dessert. This is perfect sweet to prepare at any... - 0
Mohanthal - Besan Burfi - Gram Flour Fudge
If you are a Guajarati living abroad and missing your mother’s homemade Mohanthal, here is the perfect recipe video which shows you how to make this besan barfi or gram flour fudge, with the correct texture and taste that will remind you of the homemade... - 123.883
1. In a heavy bottomed cooking pot melt 1 tsp ghee and add cream and milk powder and cook till the mixture gets thick on low to medium heat.
2. In 1 tbsp milk dissolve the saffron strands to get the color.
3. Once the mawa starts getting thicker, stir... - 106.862
Mohanthaal is a dessert that tastes divine ! I This Gujrati gram flour Fudge is as compelling as the western fudges ! Just give this a try for a change ! Your suggestions for this Mohanthaal are welcome ! - 42.4205
A Diwali treat -- A special fudge made of figs, almonds, pistachios,and cashew nuts. - 41.2475
Kesar Badam Burfi
Burfis, a traditional Indian sweet made with milk, khoya and flavoring comes in varieties of shapes and forms. Burfi has been a part of many festivals and has been relished by people of all ages. - 41.4088
Nutty Chocolate Chews
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In medium bowl, mix eggs well with sugar, and vanilla.
3. Melt butter with chocolate. Cool a bit; mix with egg mixture. Add flour; mix well. Turn into greased 11-by-7-by-1 1/2-inch baking pan; top with nuts.
4. Bake 35 to... - 36.7086
Indian Peda Sweets
Indians love sweets, especially the Pedas. Now, the Pedas are like soft milk fudge candies. They are rich, creamy and will melt in your mouth. This sweet is totally worth your toil in the kitchen. Watch and learn how to make this in this video. Enjoy! - 113.797
Pistachio Fudge Recipes By Category