- » Pistachio
A pistachio nut is a super healthy snack gifted by nature. It is also known as green almond and is a rich source of nutrition. Pistachios are used as an ingredient for many recipes and these nuts add to the taste of ... More »
Anti-aging Pistachio Ice Cream
If you have never had any dessert like this Homemade Pistachio Ice Cream, you are missing something great. This ice cream is not only delicious, but it is also full of anti-aging nutrients without any cholesterol. Give it a shot! - 134.085
Pineapple Pistachio Cream Fluff
A true child's play. Watch this amazing video to prepare an easy dessert with whipped cream, marshmallows, pistachios and pineapple. Its simple and easy but made to give a delicious taste. Its a great treat for any special occasion or just a snack for kids... - 126.381
Pistachio Crusted Rack Of Lamb
If you are not a big turkey fan and are looking for a unique dinner entrée idea for Christmas or New Years feast, this pistachio crusted rack of lamb is indeed an excellent choice! This super easy rack of lamb recipe has “special” pressed all over it and... - 125.422
Pistachio Crusted Chicken With Herb And Mustard Sauce
If your kids love to eat chicken dishes, then here is an excellent video that displays a super simple recipe for pistachio crusted chicken with a herb mustard sauce. Take a look at this wonderful video where this recipe is nicely explained and can be easily... - 119.293
Chicken In Pistachio Sauce
Chicken in Pistachio Sauce is very delicate in taste and eye catching because of its creamy, light green color. It is healthy and you don't have to worry much about the calories here. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 117.593
Pistachio Peanut Brittle That Won't Break Your Teeth
First of all, Robin's wearing some revolting fake teeth, do not be scared. On the other hand, she is show us how to make this Pistachio and Peanut Brittle that will not break your teeth. It is quite simple and will make a good candy to give the little Trick... - 110.52
Chicken Asparagus And Pistachio Stir-fry
Need a fast, low fat recipe for dinner? Try this quick and easy healthy chicken stir-fry dish with tons of flavor. The chicken, pistachio and asparagus combination in this recipe is unique and a wonderful addition to your healthiest way of eating. It not only... - 110.345
No Bake Gluten-free Vegan Pistachio Honey Bites
For vegans, this is an interesting nut based dish. Pistas are shelled and simply mixed with honey to make a thick paste. This moldable paste is then simply eaten as a cookie or a bar. Who says that making a dessert is difficult? This dish is super easy and... - 95.5405
Wine-poached Pistachio Salmon Filet
Oh here is a pretty party salmon! Robin shows us how to make this delectable wine-poached pistachio salmon filet with cucumber and radish scales. Simply beautiful. Enjoy this fantastic dish! - 94.1775
Raw Pistachio Milk
You may be intolerant to lactose, but that doesn't mean you have to compromise on milk. Tali, the raw food expert, whomps up yet another delectable milk recipe that can be consumed raw or added to your cereals and desserts for maximum taste and health. A... - 89.4509
Hosting a tea party and wondering what to serve along? Here's something that can be a savior. Watch this video now to learn a delicious Nutty Muffins recipe. Your guests will certainly be impressed. - 81.6962
Pista Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
A nice bite to the cupcakes is when it is still moist and fresh out of the oven! These yummy cupcakes hardly taken an effort at all, watch this video on making these scrummy yummy moist little cupcakes! - 75.4322
Pistachio Phirni - Pistachio Rice Pudding
Pistachio Phirni it is similar to a rice pudding or custard made without eggs. It has a wonderful smooth and creamy texture. This lovely dessert Fuses Middle Eastern and Asian flavors and is very easy to make. It can be made well in advance which makes it... - 51.9243
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub in the fat till the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Stir in the sugar and egg yolks and mix to a soft dough.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Divide the dough in half.
Roll out and use to line... - 48.1032
Pistachio Swirl Cake
In small mixing bowl, combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon.
Grease 12-cup fluted ring dish.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup pecan mixture.
Tilt dish to coat.
Reserve remaining pecan mixture.
In large mixing bowl, combine remaining... - 47.9331
Date Pistachio Bread
1.Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
2.Take a 9x5 inch pan and oil it.
3.Take a bowl, put grape juice in it and let the dates get soaked in it for 5 minutes.
4.Mix sugar, baking powder, flour,rolled otas, pistachios, oil, almond extract... - 47.8921
Grilled Goat's Cheese Apricot Relish And Pistachio Oil
To make the pistachio oil, put the pistachios and oil in a food processor and whizz for 1 minute until smooth.
Strain through a muslin cloth (ideally) or a fine sieve.
To make the relish, put the onion, vinegar and sugar in a small pan and cook gently for 6-8... - 47.5374
Apricot And Pistachio Pavlova
1. Preheat the oven to fan 120C
2. Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper.
To make the meringue
3. In a small bowl, blend the cornflour, vanilla extract and vinegar to a smooth paste.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg... - 47.3163
Cranberry Pistachio Muffins
TOPPING: In bowl, combine sugar and flour; cut in butter until crumbly.
Stir in nuts.
In bowl, combine all purpose and whole wheat flours, sugar, baking powder, coriander and salt; make well in center.
Beat together egg, milk and butter; add all at... - 47.2773
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
3. In another large bowl, combine butter, sugar, egg and vanilla and mix well.
4. Use an electric mixer to beat the butter mixture until just smooth. Add... - 47.2079
Pistachio Ice Cream
Put the nuts in a blender with just enough of the cream to prevent the machine clogging and blend until smooth.
Put the sugar and water in a saucepan and stir to dissolve over low heat.
When the sugar has dissolved, boil rapidly for 6 minutes or until the... - 46.46
Pistachio Charlotte Russe
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly pistachio charlotte russe is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 46.1323
Pistachio Ripple Cakes
1. Grease and lightly dust with flour a 9"X9"X2" baking pan
2. In a small saucepan, melt butter and allow it to cool
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs till foamy, with an electric blender, add granulated sugar and beat again; add it by... - 46.0097
Orange Pistachio Biscotti
1) In a bowl sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2) In another bowl mix thoroughly eggs, egg whites, orange rind and vanilla essence and whisk till blended.
3) To the flour mixture mix egg and pistachio nuts and knead to smooth dough.
4) Knead... - 45.9204
Pistachio Cake is a mouth watering delicious dessert recipe. Try this Pistachio Cake; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 45.8189
Pistachio Pudding Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the 10-inch tube or13 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a large bowl, place together cake mix, pudding and pie filling, eggs, water, oil, extract and... - 45.7209
Partridge Pate With Pistachios And Almonds
Put the partridge into a small saucepan and pour over the vermouth.
Add the onion, bacon cubes and spices; bring to the boil and simmer, covered, for about an hour or until the bird is tender and the bacon melting.
Cool the partridge in the stock, then remove... - 45.6711
A Chestnut And Chocolate Roll With Pistachio Cream Sauce
1. In a cup, blend the yeast into about 4 fl oz (120 ml / 1/2 cup) of the water
2. Grease two loaf tins with the vegetable fat
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
4. Place the flour in a heap on a large pastry board
5.... - 45.5196
Pistachio And Coconut Gateau
Put the milk in a bowl and warm in the microwave oven for 30 seconds on HIGH Power.
Add the sugar and yeast and mix with a fork.
Sift the flour and a pinch of salt over a bowl.
Warm in the microwave oven for 20 seconds on HIGH.
Make a well in the center of... - 45.3801
Pistachio Nut Roll
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Melt choco- late over hot water.
Beat eggs until thick and light in color.
Add 3/4 cup sugar gradually, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add flour mixture all at ones; blend in with wire... - 45.3549
Pistachio Bavarian With Strawberries
Combine 1 cup of milk, sugar, and egg yolks and cook until thickened.
Add the pistachio nuts and flavoring while mixture cooks.
Soften gelatin in remaining milk.
Add 1 cup of hot custard and stir until dissolved.
Add remaining custard.
When thickening... - 45.1066
Pumpkin Rum Pistachio Loaf
1. In a small bowl, soak raisins in two atbelspoons of rum for half an hour; drain the rum off into a one cup measure and add enough water to make upto a cup; set aside
2. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased three 5"X3" foil loaf pans at the... - 44.6937
California Apricot Pistachio Biscotti
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease large baking sheet.
In food processor or blender, process flours, 1 cup sugar, baking powder and salt until blended.
Add butter and vanilla; process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add eggs; process until... - 44.3823
Pistachio Almond Milk Pudding
1) In a bowl, put the pistachios and almonds and add enough cold water to cover.
2) Allow them to stand overnight, then drain and rub off the skins with a tea cloth.
3) In a food processor or blender, coarsely grind the nuts but do not process... - 44.325
Pistachio Moon Melts
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl combine sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Lower the speed and add in all the remaining ingredients, except the toasted pistachios and powdered sugar.
5) Beat till well... - 44.222
Pistachio Date Nut Bread
1. Grease two 6-inch X 3-inch X 2-inch loaf pans with butter or oil and dust them with a little of the flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large-size mixing bowl or in a food processor bowl, sift the... - 44.1906
Chicken And Pistachio Pate
1) Combine together the onion, chicken, cognac and garlic in a small saucepan. Mix well.
2) Cover the saucepan and cook over moderate heat, occasionally stirring, till the chicken has cooked, about 5 minutes.
3) Put the mixture into the work bowl of a... - 44.0336
Cherry Pistachio Scones
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Arrange cookie sheet with parchment paper or grease cookie sheet lightly with shortening.
3) In large bowl add flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix together.
4) Using pastry blender... - 43.6083
Loin Of Pork With Pistachios On Apple Brown Betty
Remove the pork from the refrigerator one hour before you are ready to roast it.
Preheat the oven to 450° F. [230° C.].
Rub the surface of the pork with the salt, pepper and ginger.
Place the pork in a shallow roasting pan, without a rack, and roast it for... - 43.5223
Honey Pistachio Tart
For filling, stir together sugar, honey, and water in a medium saucepan.
Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Gently simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until a light caramel color, stirring occasionally.
Stir in... - 43.4144
1. Combine together pineapple and instant pudding.
2.Let stand to thicken.
3.Mix the Dream Whip or the Cool whip.
4.Fold this into the pudding mixture.
5.Add in the coconut and marshmallows.
6. Cherries can be added if desired.
7. Graham wafers can be... - 42.9982
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat oil.
2. Add onions and garlic and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
3. Add rice, salt and water. Mix well and bring to boil.
4. Once boiled, reduce flame and cover and cook for 20 minutes or... - 42.9659
Pistachio Coconut Dessert
This Pistachio Coconut Dessert surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of nuts and fruits, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Pistachio Coconut Dessert for once, I bet, you will... - 42.9599
Barbecued Lobster With Pistachio Butter
To make pistachio butter: place the shelled pistachio nuts in boiling water for a few seconds.
Drain and rinse under cold water.
Remove skins by pressing the nuts hard between your thumb and forefinger.
Pound nuts in a mortar and pestle.
Add a few drops of... - 42.8875
Pumpkin And Pistachio Risotto
1. Bring the stock or water to the boil and reduce to a low simmer. Ladle a little liquid into a small bowl. Add the saffron threads and leave to infuse.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan or flameproof casserole. Add the onion and garlic, and cook gently for 5... - 42.8011
Buttermilk Pistachio Pancakes
1.Preheat the griddle or electric fry pan.
2.Mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
3.Add buttermilk, vanilla extract, oil and egg whites.
4.Put chopped pistachios into it.
5.Oil the griddle using vegetable cooking... - 42.7378
Heat the milk until it is just warm.
Mix the ground rice and almonds into a bowl.
Gradually add the warmed milk a little at a time, making a thin paste of pouring consistency.
Make sure that there are no lumps.
Heat the evaporated milk to boiling point and... - 42.7286
Pistachio Bavarian With Strawberries
Combine 1 cup of milk, sugar, and egg yolks and cook over low heat until thickened.
Add the pistachio nuts and flavoring while mixture cooks.
Soften gelatin in remaining 1/2 cup milk.
Add-1 cup of hot custard and stir until dissolved.
Add remaining... - 42.7103
Chocolate Pistachio Thumbprints
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, beat 1/3 cup powdered sugar, 1 cup margarine, 1 teaspoon vanilla, almond extract, pudding mix and egg until well blended.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
By hand, stir in... - 42.4894
Chocolate Chunk Pistachio Muffins
Heat oven to 375°F.
Line 10 jumbo muffin cups with paper baking cups or grease bottoms only.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; blend well.
Reserve 1/3 cup of... - 42.4724
Beef And Pistachio Pate
Line bottom and sides of 9x5-inch pan with bacon; reserve 4 slices.
Cook and stir onion and garlic in butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes; cool.
Combine ground beef, onion mixture, bread crumbs, nuts, parsley, brandy, egg, salt, thyme,... - 42.4594
Carob Pistachio Fingers
In a large bowl, cream softened butter until light and fluffy.
Beat in honey, then egg yolks, and vanilla.
Stir in whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and carob until well blended.
Chill dough for at least 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Fit a... - 42.3077
Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce
Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce is a unique and tasty lamb preparation that you simply shouldn€™t miss. This tasty Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce helped me score a few points with my... - 42.2463
Cinnamon Pistachio Cream Sauce
This Pastichio Cream Sauce is a side dish recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of pasta and meat in your plate and share your feelings for this recipe! - 42.155
The Pistachio Cookies is one of my favorite cookie preparations that can be served as a snack. Prepared with cognac and nuts, the Pistachio Cookies are best served on get together and parties. - 42.132
Avocado Pistachio Ice Cream With Chocolate Sauce
This Avocado Pistachio Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce recipe is my favorite . On holidays my daughter eminently demands this Mexican dessert and until I prepare and serve her the same she remains reckless. This dessert is also favorite to all other members of... - 42.0949
Pistachio Butter Cookies
"Sift together flour and sugar into large bowl; add pistachios.
Blend in 1/2 cup butter with pastry blender to form dough.
Chill for 2 hours.
Roll out on floured pastry cloth to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut into rounds with floured 2 1/4-inch cutter.
Place oh... - 41.8814
1) In a bowl combine pudding mix, ice cream, and milk.
2) Blend well with electric mixer
3) Transfer into pie crust and freeze for 1 hour.
4) With the back of the spoon spread whipped topping over pie.
5) Crush candy bar and sprinkle over whipped... - 41.4894
Orange Pistachio Couscous
1) In a medium saucepan, add stock, orange zest, butter and salt to combine.
2) Place over high heat and bring a boil.
3) Stir in couscous, cover with a lid and remove from heat.
4) Allow the couscous to stand for 5 minutes.
5) Spread... - 41.226
Pistachio Frozen Dessert
Thinly slice the sponge cake.
Line bottom and sides of mold or freezer tray with two-thirds of the slices.
Reserve remaining slices for top.
Combine topping, sugar replacement, nuts, almond extract and a few drops of food color in mixing bowl.
Beat or stir to... - 41.1954
Lemon Tipped Pistachio Biscotti
In a medium-size bowl, stir together flour and baking powder until well blended; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat together margarine, sugar, and lemon peel until well blended.
Beat in egg, then egg whites.
Beat in vanilla.
Gradually add flour mixture, beating... - 41.144
Pound the chicken breast flat with a meat mallet.
Blend the suet, ground chicken, vegetables, seasonings, nuts and egg together in a large mixing bowl.
Divide the mixture evenly over the chicken breasts.
Roll the chicken breasts to enfold the filling.
Fasten... - 41.0697
1) Take a 8 to 9-inch springform pan of 2-inches depth. Grease slightly with vegetable oil.
2) In a saucepan, add sugar, honey, corn syrup and water and cook over medium flame. Stir till the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Stop stirring,... - 41.0574
Pistachio Pudding Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine flour and butter well.
3. Take a 13 x 9 inch pan and spread the mixture in it.
4. Let it bake at 350 degrees until light brown about 15 to 20 minutes.
5. In a bowl or container... - 40.8715
Pink Pistachio 'layer Cake'
1) Allow the ice cream to soften slightly.
2) Take 3 8-inch layer cake pans and line them with plastic wrap.
3) Press a quart of each of the two ice creams into the cake pan firmly.
4) Cover the cake pans and freeze then until firm, for about several... - 40.7936
Upside Down Pistachio Pie
Upside Down Pistachio Pie has a supreme taste. Upside Down Pistachio Pie gets its taste from cream mixed with honey and raspberry jam. Upside Down Pistachio Pie is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 40.7325
Fried Bread In Saffron And Pistachio Sauce
Fried Bread In Saffron And Pistachio Sauce has a great taste. Fried Bread In Saffron And Pistachio Sauce gets its taste from bread mixed with honey and flavored with saffron. - 40.701
"Beat eggs until light; Add sugar gradually.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together; add sugar mixture, beating well.
Add pistachios and vanilla.
Chill for several hours or until dough is easy to handle.
Dust hands with powdered sugar.
Roll dough in... - 40.7005
Dark Chocolate 'larme' With Pistachio
Teardrop shaped envelope Chop the 150 g of chocolate and melt in a bain-marie.
Cut baking paper into 4cm x 20cm pieces.
Use a soft brush to baste the melted chocolate onto one side of each piece of baking paper, making a thin chocolate layer of about 1mm... - 40.6167
Pork With Pistachio Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Buy pork atleast 2 -3 days before the preparation with bones separated. Buy the bones along with it.
3. Combine salt, brown sugar and saltpeter and rub it on the pork. Particularly on the boned... - 40.5734
Chocolate Pistachio Fingers
Chocolate Pistachio Fingers is a unique cookie that is perfect for your birthday parties. I made this yummy cake for my kids last holidays and they loved it! Try the Chocolate Pistachio Fingers for yourself! - 40.4976
Pistachio Pinwheel Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With Â¼ cup of sugar, grind the nuts to a fine consistency.
3) Add the baking powder, egg yolks and the remaining sugar.
4) Whip the egg whites and fold into the mixture.
5) Into a... - 40.2797
Lemon Tart In A Pistachio Crust
1. make the pastry: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the pistachios on a rimmed baking sheet and toast for about 7 minutes, until fragrant; let cool completely. Coarsely chop 1/3 cup of the pistachios and reserve for garnish.
2. In a food processor, process... - 40.1848
Pistachio Ice Cream
1 In a bowl, soak the pistachios in hot water for 15 minutes and peel.
2 In a grinder jar, grind them coarsely.
3 Line a loaf tin with a wax paper.
4 In a pan, boil the milk.
5 In a small bowl, make a smooth paste of flour and... - 40.1628
Tortellini Verde With Ricotta And Pistachio Nuts
1) In a pan, cook the tortellini in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a blender or food processor, blend the Ricotta, Parmesan and cream into a smooth paste.
3) In a saucepan, set over a pot of simmering water, pour the mixture, stir... - 39.9992
Cream Of Pistachio Soup
Rub pistachios in a clean towel to remove as much of skins (and salt) as possible; then set aside.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add onion, celery, and garlic; cook, stirring often, until onion is very soft but not browned, about 15... - 39.9852
Grease and flour 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
Pour into pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Mix together pudding and milk; add container of whipped topping.
Spread on top of cooled cake.
Refrigerate for four (4) hours or overnight... - 39.9456
Pistachio Crusted Fish Fillets
On a sheet of wax paper or foil, combine pistachios, crumbs, parsley, and pepper.
In a pie pan, beat egg to blend; set aside.
Rinse fish and pat dry; if necessary, cut into 2 equal-size pieces.
Dip fish, a piece at a time, in egg; turn to coat.
Lift out and... - 39.9064
Stir cake mix with pudding.
If more color is desired, add a few drops of green food coloring to the water.
Add water and oil to the mix.
Then add extract.
Add the eggs, one at a time, using low speed of mixer.
Beat 5 minutes.
Grease a large angel food cake or... - 39.6005
Frozen Pistachio Cheese Salad
Mix the cream cheese and the blue cheese with a fork until soft.
Tint a delicate green with food coloring.
Add the chopped nuts, salt, and lemon juice.
Add the cream.
Turn into a freezing tray of an automatic refrigerator with temperature control at coldest... - 39.4946
Chocolate Pistachio Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 12-cup fluted tube pan.
In large bowl, combine two clear cake mix packets, and remaining ingredients except chocolate syrup; blend at low speed until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Pour 4 1/2 cups batter into prepared... - 39.4639
Crispy Pistachio Biscotti
In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar, and lemon peel until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in vanilla.
Mix flour and baking powder; add to butter mixture and stir to blend thoroughly.
Mix in pistachios.
Divide... - 39.2946
Sole With Pistachio Butter Sauce
Rinse fish and pat dry; dust with flour and shake off excess.
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add fish, a portion at a time do not crowd pan.
Cook, turning once, until fish is just opaque... - 38.7598
Rice And Pistachio Nut Ring
1 Lightly grease a 1-litre (1 1/2-pint) ring mould.
2 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit. (180°C /Gas Mark 4).
3 Chop the almonds, walnuts and pistachios coarsely
4 In a saucepan, heat the fat and corn oil.
5 Add in the... - 38.734
Pistachio Cream Tarts
Beat egg yolks until light; beat in sugar.
Soften gela- tin in 1/2 cup cold water; dissolve over low heat.
Stir gelatin mixture: into egg mixture; fold in whipped cream and nuts.
Blend in rum.
Chill until partially thickened; spoon into tart... - 38.4139
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in warm water; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the milk, butter, salt, 2 cups flour and remaining sugar; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn the dough onto a... - 38.1614
Nectarine Pistachio Tart
1. In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, the 1/3 cup nuts, and granulated sugar. Using a pastry blender, cut butter into flour mixture till pieces are the size of small peas. Gradually add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to flour mixture, tossing with a... - 37.9483
Creamy Pistachio Dessert
Place the flour in a bowl.
Cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
Let stand until cool.
Combine the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1 cup of the whipped topping in... - 37.9403
Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large mixing bowl and blend to moisten.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Layer 3/4 cup of the batter in a greased bundt pan.
Drizzle with the chocolate syrup.
Layer the remaining batter over... - 37.8746
Easy Pistachio Ice Cream
Pistachio Ice Cream is a mouth watering delicious dessert recipe. Try this Pistachio Ice Cream; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.8496
Pistachio Crust Fish Fillets
On a sheet of waxed paper or foil, mix nuts with crumbs, parsley, and pepper.
In an 8- to 9-inch-wide pan, beat egg to blend.
Dip fillets, 1 at a time, in egg to coat.
Drain briefly, and press each side of the fillet into the nut mixture to coat well.
Lay... - 37.8435
Chicken Pistachio Nut Roll Ups
Place each chicken half-breast between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound flat with a bottle or mallet.
In a frying pan, saute chopped celery leaves, green onion, and parsley in 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add chopped nuts, salt, and pepper.
Add bread... - 37.8378
1. Beat egg yolks and sugar.
2. Heat single cream.
3. Add ground pistachio nuts. Prepare the custard.
4. Mix the green food coloring and double cream. Strain the mixture.
5. Mix ground almonds and chopped pistachio.
7. Serve... - 37.7309
Pistachio Ice Cream
Put the single cream and nuts in the goblet of an electric blender and blend to a puree.
Pour into a saucepan and stir in the double cream.
Heat gently, then cover and remove from the heat.
Allow to cool.
Pour the pistachio mixture into a mixing bowl and stir... - 37.6993
Italian Pistachio Pilaf
Italian Pistachio Pilaf is one of my most favorite recipes. I frequently make similar kinds of Pilafs with different ingredients in the place of pistachios, but I personally feel that this Italian Pistachio Pilaf is the best. Nothing really compares! - 37.5707
Carrots With Pistachios And Cointreau
Slice the carrots diagonally into 1/8 inch slices.
Combine the carrots, water, salt and the 3 tablespoons butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes or until tender; drain.
Remove carrots from... - 37.3961
The town of Lucknow in northern India is know for the sophistication of its cuisine. Kulfi, which originates from Lucknow, is a delicious creamy iced dessert which was served at the court of the nabobs in dishes carved out of ice. Try preparing this delicious... - 37.1471
Pistachio Recipes By Category