- » Pistachio
A pistachio nut is a super healthy snack gifted by nature. It is also known as green almond and is a rich source of nutrition. Pistachios are used as an ingredient for many recipes and these nuts add to the taste of ... More »
Pistachio Crusted Chicken With Herb And Mustard Sauce
If your kids love to eat chicken dishes, then here is an excellent video that displays a super simple recipe for pistachio crusted chicken with a herb mustard sauce. Take a look at this wonderful video where this recipe is nicely explained and can be easily... - 119.411
Salmon Steak With Pistachio Crust
Take a look at this salmon steak with pistachio crust recipe and see how easy it is to prepare a salmon dish which will be a hit among all. The chef is quite smart to use a combination of market bought and fresh ingredients so that working class people can... - 116.15
Anti-aging Pistachio Ice Cream
If you have never had any dessert like this Homemade Pistachio Ice Cream, you are missing something great. This ice cream is not only delicious, but it is also full of anti-aging nutrients without any cholesterol. Give it a shot! - 112.497
Chicken Asparagus And Pistachio Stir-fry
Need a fast, low fat recipe for dinner? Try this quick and easy healthy chicken stir-fry dish with tons of flavor. The chicken, pistachio and asparagus combination in this recipe is unique and a wonderful addition to your healthiest way of eating. It not only... - 110.399
Chicken In Pistachio Sauce
Chicken in Pistachio Sauce is very delicate in taste and eye catching because of its creamy, light green color. It is healthy and you don't have to worry much about the calories here. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 97.6399
Pistachio Crusted Rack Of Lamb
If you are not a big turkey fan and are looking for a unique dinner entrée idea for Christmas or New Years feast, this pistachio crusted rack of lamb is indeed an excellent choice! This super easy rack of lamb recipe has “special” pressed all over it and... - 94.2113
No Bake Gluten-free Vegan Pistachio Honey Bites
For vegans, this is an interesting nut based dish. Pistas are shelled and simply mixed with honey to make a thick paste. This moldable paste is then simply eaten as a cookie or a bar. Who says that making a dessert is difficult? This dish is super easy and... - 94.0058
Violet Salad With Pistachio Dressing
Are you the health and calorie conscious type? If yes then this violet salad with pistachio dressing recipe will suit your life style perfectly. Watch this video for the simple steps of preparing a masterpiece salad. - 89.3313
Raw Pistachio Milk
You may be intolerant to lactose, but that doesn't mean you have to compromise on milk. Tali, the raw food expert, whomps up yet another delectable milk recipe that can be consumed raw or added to your cereals and desserts for maximum taste and health. A... - 87.86
Pistachio Peanut Brittle That Won't Break Your Teeth
First of all, Robin's wearing some revolting fake teeth, do not be scared. On the other hand, she is show us how to make this Pistachio and Peanut Brittle that will not break your teeth. It is quite simple and will make a good candy to give the little Trick... - 82.6201
Pista French Style Macaroons
Macaroons are something that are ideal to be gifted apart from eating them as well! These pista macaroons are egg white sandwiches made well by the Aubergine chef! Watch the video to see this beautiful creations! - 80.1762
Wine-poached Pistachio Salmon Filet
Oh here is a pretty party salmon! Robin shows us how to make this delectable wine-poached pistachio salmon filet with cucumber and radish scales. Simply beautiful. Enjoy this fantastic dish! - 78.9318
Pista Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
A nice bite to the cupcakes is when it is still moist and fresh out of the oven! These yummy cupcakes hardly taken an effort at all, watch this video on making these scrummy yummy moist little cupcakes! - 73.8431
Pistachio Phirni - Pistachio Rice Pudding
Pistachio Phirni it is similar to a rice pudding or custard made without eggs. It has a wonderful smooth and creamy texture. This lovely dessert Fuses Middle Eastern and Asian flavors and is very easy to make. It can be made well in advance which makes it... - 51.9742
Grilled Goat's Cheese Apricot Relish And Pistachio Oil
To make the pistachio oil, put the pistachios and oil in a food processor and whizz for 1 minute until smooth.
Strain through a muslin cloth (ideally) or a fine sieve.
To make the relish, put the onion, vinegar and sugar in a small pan and cook gently for 6-8... - 47.9656
Date Pistachio Bread
1.Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
2.Take a 9x5 inch pan and oil it.
3.Take a bowl, put grape juice in it and let the dates get soaked in it for 5 minutes.
4.Mix sugar, baking powder, flour,rolled otas, pistachios, oil, almond extract... - 47.7935
Pistachio And Coconut Gateau
Put the milk in a bowl and warm in the microwave oven for 30 seconds on HIGH Power.
Add the sugar and yeast and mix with a fork.
Sift the flour and a pinch of salt over a bowl.
Warm in the microwave oven for 20 seconds on HIGH.
Make a well in the center of... - 46.8738
Pumpkin Rum Pistachio Loaf
1. In a small bowl, soak raisins in two atbelspoons of rum for half an hour; drain the rum off into a one cup measure and add enough water to make upto a cup; set aside
2. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased three 5"X3" foil loaf pans at the... - 46.8109
Apricot And Pistachio Pavlova
1. Preheat the oven to fan 120C
2. Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper.
To make the meringue
3. In a small bowl, blend the cornflour, vanilla extract and vinegar to a smooth paste.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg... - 46.7674
Pistachio Date Nut Bread
1. Grease two 6-inch X 3-inch X 2-inch loaf pans with butter or oil and dust them with a little of the flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large-size mixing bowl or in a food processor bowl, sift the... - 46.3947
Pistachio Moon Melts
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl combine sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Lower the speed and add in all the remaining ingredients, except the toasted pistachios and powdered sugar.
5) Beat till well... - 46.1917
Partridge Pate With Pistachios And Almonds
Put the partridge into a small saucepan and pour over the vermouth.
Add the onion, bacon cubes and spices; bring to the boil and simmer, covered, for about an hour or until the bird is tender and the bacon melting.
Cool the partridge in the stock, then remove... - 46.0573
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Make a depression in the center and crumble in the yeast.
Warm the milk, pour it in, and stir to completely dissolve the yeast in the milk.
Sprinkle a little flour over the yeast-milk mixture, cover, and let stand in a warm place... - 45.8763
Pistachio Bavarian With Strawberries
Combine 1 cup of milk, sugar, and egg yolks and cook until thickened.
Add the pistachio nuts and flavoring while mixture cooks.
Soften gelatin in remaining milk.
Add 1 cup of hot custard and stir until dissolved.
Add remaining custard.
When thickening... - 45.841
A Chestnut And Chocolate Roll With Pistachio Cream Sauce
1. In a cup, blend the yeast into about 4 fl oz (120 ml / 1/2 cup) of the water
2. Grease two loaf tins with the vegetable fat
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
4. Place the flour in a heap on a large pastry board
5.... - 45.6029
Pistachio Charlotte Russe
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly pistachio charlotte russe is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 45.5734
California Apricot Pistachio Biscotti
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease large baking sheet.
In food processor or blender, process flours, 1 cup sugar, baking powder and salt until blended.
Add butter and vanilla; process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add eggs; process until... - 45.5397
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
3. In another large bowl, combine butter, sugar, egg and vanilla and mix well.
4. Use an electric mixer to beat the butter mixture until just smooth. Add... - 45.467
Loin Of Pork With Pistachios On Apple Brown Betty
Remove the pork from the refrigerator one hour before you are ready to roast it.
Preheat the oven to 450° F. [230° C.].
Rub the surface of the pork with the salt, pepper and ginger.
Place the pork in a shallow roasting pan, without a rack, and roast it for... - 45.4548
Pistachio Coconut Dessert
This Pistachio Coconut Dessert surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of nuts and fruits, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Pistachio Coconut Dessert for once, I bet, you will... - 44.9139
Honey Pistachio Tart
For filling, stir together sugar, honey, and water in a medium saucepan.
Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Gently simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until a light caramel color, stirring occasionally.
Stir in... - 44.9114
Chocolate Pistachio Thumbprints
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, beat 1/3 cup powdered sugar, 1 cup margarine, 1 teaspoon vanilla, almond extract, pudding mix and egg until well blended.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
By hand, stir in... - 44.8376
Cherry Pistachio Scones
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Arrange cookie sheet with parchment paper or grease cookie sheet lightly with shortening.
3) In large bowl add flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix together.
4) Using pastry blender... - 44.8319
Brill And Vegetables With A Pistachio Mousseline
1. Prepare the fish fillets by skinning them
2. Trim off any of the frill
3. Use a little of the tails to get a weight of 100 g / 4 oz: this is to be used for the mousseline
4. In a food processor, tip in the pistachios, the chervil and... - 44.824
Pistachio Stuffed Veal Rolls
In small saucepan combine chicken and 1 cup water.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till tender.
Remove chicken; cool slightly.
Discard skin and bones.
Chop chicken; blend in beaten egg, tarragon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cut veal into 6 pieces; pound with... - 44.5058
Buttermilk Pistachio Pancakes
1.Preheat the griddle or electric fry pan.
2.Mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
3.Add buttermilk, vanilla extract, oil and egg whites.
4.Put chopped pistachios into it.
5.Oil the griddle using vegetable cooking... - 44.2667
1. Combine together pineapple and instant pudding.
2.Let stand to thicken.
3.Mix the Dream Whip or the Cool whip.
4.Fold this into the pudding mixture.
5.Add in the coconut and marshmallows.
6. Cherries can be added if desired.
7. Graham wafers can be... - 44.2078
Cinnamon Pistachio Cream Sauce
This Pastichio Cream Sauce is a side dish recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of pasta and meat in your plate and share your feelings for this recipe! - 44.1612
Spinach With Pistachios
1) Clean and wash spinach under cold water to remove any grit.
2) Remove the tough stems.
3) Shake off excess water.
4) Keep a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
5) Lightly toast pistachios for about 2 minutes. Keep... - 44.0903
Beef And Pistachio Pate
Line bottom and sides of 9x5-inch pan with bacon; reserve 4 slices.
Cook and stir onion and garlic in butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes; cool.
Combine ground beef, onion mixture, bread crumbs, nuts, parsley, brandy, egg, salt, thyme,... - 43.8684
Carob Pistachio Fingers
In a large bowl, cream softened butter until light and fluffy.
Beat in honey, then egg yolks, and vanilla.
Stir in whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and carob until well blended.
Chill dough for at least 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Fit a... - 43.7157
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat oil.
2. Add onions and garlic and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
3. Add rice, salt and water. Mix well and bring to boil.
4. Once boiled, reduce flame and cover and cook for 20 minutes or... - 43.6618
The Pistachio Cookies is one of my favorite cookie preparations that can be served as a snack. Prepared with cognac and nuts, the Pistachio Cookies are best served on get together and parties. - 43.6494
Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce
Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce is a unique and tasty lamb preparation that you simply shouldn€™t miss. This tasty Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce helped me score a few points with my... - 43.633
1) Preheat the oven to 225° F.
2) In a non stick baking sheet, place a parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add the egg whites and beat to form stiff peaks. Gently fold in the sugar.
4) With a sharp knife, remove the seeds from the beans and add into... - 43.5657
Pistachio Chip Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and oats; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Stir in chips and 1 cup pistachios.
Shape into 1 -in.balls; place 2 in.apart on... - 43.549
Non Dairy Carob And Pistachio Pudding With Apricot Sauce
1) In a blender, mash the tofu until smooth.
2) To this, add the carob and most of the nuts.
3) Blend until the nuts are chopped coarsely.
4) In a glass measuring jug, stir in the sugar and 2 tablespoons of water.
5) On full power, cook for 1 minute... - 43.4148
Heat the milk until it is just warm.
Mix the ground rice and almonds into a bowl.
Gradually add the warmed milk a little at a time, making a thin paste of pouring consistency.
Make sure that there are no lumps.
Heat the evaporated milk to boiling point and... - 43.383
Pumpkin And Pistachio Risotto
1. Bring the stock or water to the boil and reduce to a low simmer. Ladle a little liquid into a small bowl. Add the saffron threads and leave to infuse.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan or flameproof casserole. Add the onion and garlic, and cook gently for 5... - 43.3705
Lemon Tipped Pistachio Biscotti
In a medium-size bowl, stir together flour and baking powder until well blended; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat together margarine, sugar, and lemon peel until well blended.
Beat in egg, then egg whites.
Beat in vanilla.
Gradually add flour mixture, beating... - 43.1239
Stir Fry With Snow Peas Celery And Pistachios
1) In a 1-quart saucepan add celery and water.
2) Cover and cook until crisp-tender for about 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Place a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Heat oil.
5) Add scallions and saute until light brown for... - 42.9205
Pistachio Almond Milk Pudding
1) In a bowl, put the pistachios and almonds and add enough cold water to cover.
2) Allow them to stand overnight, then drain and rub off the skins with a tea cloth.
3) In a food processor or blender, coarsely grind the nuts but do not process... - 42.8976
Chicken And Pistachio Pate
1) Combine together the onion, chicken, cognac and garlic in a small saucepan. Mix well.
2) Cover the saucepan and cook over moderate heat, occasionally stirring, till the chicken has cooked, about 5 minutes.
3) Put the mixture into the work bowl of a... - 42.7791
Pistachio Bavarian With Strawberries
Combine 1 cup of milk, sugar, and egg yolks and cook over low heat until thickened.
Add the pistachio nuts and flavoring while mixture cooks.
Soften gelatin in remaining 1/2 cup milk.
Add-1 cup of hot custard and stir until dissolved.
Add remaining... - 42.7466
Pistachio Frozen Dessert
Thinly slice the sponge cake.
Line bottom and sides of mold or freezer tray with two-thirds of the slices.
Reserve remaining slices for top.
Combine topping, sugar replacement, nuts, almond extract and a few drops of food color in mixing bowl.
Beat or stir to... - 42.5694
Peach And Pistachio Crumb Tart
Chop 1/4 cup pistachios finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 15 seconds.
Add 1 cup flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, the salt, and 1 stick butter and process until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs, about 10 seconds.
Add the water and pulse... - 42.5261
Fried Bread In Saffron And Pistachio Sauce
Fried Bread In Saffron And Pistachio Sauce has a great taste. Fried Bread In Saffron And Pistachio Sauce gets its taste from bread mixed with honey and flavored with saffron. - 42.3998
Dark Chocolate 'larme' With Pistachio
Teardrop shaped envelope Chop the 150 g of chocolate and melt in a bain-marie.
Cut baking paper into 4cm x 20cm pieces.
Use a soft brush to baste the melted chocolate onto one side of each piece of baking paper, making a thin chocolate layer of about 1mm... - 42.1838
1) In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks, then continue to whisk and gradually pour in the olive oil, until all the oil is absorbed.
2) Then whisk in the salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
3) Stir in the basil, parsley and pistachio nuts, until the... - 41.9618
Chocolate Pistachio Fingers
Chocolate Pistachio Fingers is a unique cookie that is perfect for your birthday parties. I made this yummy cake for my kids last holidays and they loved it! Try the Chocolate Pistachio Fingers for yourself! - 41.8284
Frozen Pistachio Cheese Salad
Mix the cream cheese and the blue cheese with a fork until soft.
Tint a delicate green with food coloring.
Add the chopped nuts, salt, and lemon juice.
Add the cream.
Turn into a freezing tray of an automatic refrigerator with temperature control at coldest... - 41.739
1) In a bowl combine pudding mix, ice cream, and milk.
2) Blend well with electric mixer
3) Transfer into pie crust and freeze for 1 hour.
4) With the back of the spoon spread whipped topping over pie.
5) Crush candy bar and sprinkle over whipped... - 41.6477
Pistachio Mint Collettes
Drop pistachios into pan of boiling water, boil for 4 minutes, peel away shell and skin.
Chop half finely; grind remaining half finely, reserve for Filling No 2.
Melt chopped chocolate over hot water, cool few minutes.
Using a teaspoon, spread chocolate... - 41.6359
Pistachio Crusted Fish Fillets
On a sheet of wax paper or foil, combine pistachios, crumbs, parsley, and pepper.
In a pie pan, beat egg to blend; set aside.
Rinse fish and pat dry; if necessary, cut into 2 equal-size pieces.
Dip fish, a piece at a time, in egg; turn to coat.
Lift out and... - 41.5065
Cream Of Pistachio Soup
Rub pistachios in a clean towel to remove as much of skins (and salt) as possible; then set aside.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add onion, celery, and garlic; cook, stirring often, until onion is very soft but not browned, about 15... - 41.4022
Chocolate Pistachio Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 12-cup fluted tube pan.
In large bowl, combine two clear cake mix packets, and remaining ingredients except chocolate syrup; blend at low speed until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Pour 4 1/2 cups batter into prepared... - 41.3676
Pork With Pistachio Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Buy pork atleast 2 -3 days before the preparation with bones separated. Buy the bones along with it.
3. Combine salt, brown sugar and saltpeter and rub it on the pork. Particularly on the boned... - 40.9928
Rice Pistachio Stuffing
1) In a skillet, melt the butter. Add the onion and sautÃ© till soft, but not brown.
2) Add the rice, stir well and cook, constantly stirring, till the grains are translucent. This usually takes about 3 minutes.
3) Add the 5 cups of stock gradually... - 40.9853
"Beat eggs until light; Add sugar gradually.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together; add sugar mixture, beating well.
Add pistachios and vanilla.
Chill for several hours or until dough is easy to handle.
Dust hands with powdered sugar.
Roll dough in... - 40.788
Crispy Pistachio Biscotti
In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar, and lemon peel until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in vanilla.
Mix flour and baking powder; add to butter mixture and stir to blend thoroughly.
Mix in pistachios.
Divide... - 40.7678
Pink Pistachio 'layer Cake'
1) Allow the ice cream to soften slightly.
2) Take 3 8-inch layer cake pans and line them with plastic wrap.
3) Press a quart of each of the two ice creams into the cake pan firmly.
4) Cover the cake pans and freeze then until firm, for about several... - 40.7048
Italian Pistachio Pilaf
Italian Pistachio Pilaf is one of my most favorite recipes. I frequently make similar kinds of Pilafs with different ingredients in the place of pistachios, but I personally feel that this Italian Pistachio Pilaf is the best. Nothing really compares! - 39.9728
Tortellini Verde With Ricotta And Pistachio Nuts
1) In a pan, cook the tortellini in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a blender or food processor, blend the Ricotta, Parmesan and cream into a smooth paste.
3) In a saucepan, set over a pot of simmering water, pour the mixture, stir... - 39.9647
Pound the chicken breast flat with a meat mallet.
Blend the suet, ground chicken, vegetables, seasonings, nuts and egg together in a large mixing bowl.
Divide the mixture evenly over the chicken breasts.
Roll the chicken breasts to enfold the filling.
Fasten... - 39.9264
Pistachio Crust Fish Fillets
On a sheet of waxed paper or foil, mix nuts with crumbs, parsley, and pepper.
In an 8- to 9-inch-wide pan, beat egg to blend.
Dip fillets, 1 at a time, in egg to coat.
Drain briefly, and press each side of the fillet into the nut mixture to coat well.
Lay... - 39.7922
Carrots With Pistachio Nuts
Combine carrots with water and lemon juice in a large skillet.
Bring to a boil.
Cook 10-15 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a small skillet.
Add pistachio nuts.
Saute for 3 minutes.
Pour over cooked carrots along with Grand... - 39.7866
Carrots With Pistachios And Cointreau
Slice the carrots diagonally into 1/8 inch slices.
Combine the carrots, water, salt and the 3 tablespoons butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes or until tender; drain.
Remove carrots from... - 39.7232
Creamy Pistachio Dessert
Place the flour in a bowl.
Cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
Let stand until cool.
Combine the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1 cup of the whipped topping in... - 39.6199
Rice And Pistachio Nut Ring
1 Lightly grease a 1-litre (1 1/2-pint) ring mould.
2 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit. (180°C /Gas Mark 4).
3 Chop the almonds, walnuts and pistachios coarsely
4 In a saucepan, heat the fat and corn oil.
5 Add in the... - 39.3869
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in warm water; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the milk, butter, salt, 2 cups flour and remaining sugar; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn the dough onto a... - 39.2164
Lemon Tart In A Pistachio Crust
1. make the pastry: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the pistachios on a rimmed baking sheet and toast for about 7 minutes, until fragrant; let cool completely. Coarsely chop 1/3 cup of the pistachios and reserve for garnish.
2. In a food processor, process... - 39.0646
Avocado Pistachio Ice Cream With Chocolate Sauce
This Avocado Pistachio Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce recipe is my favorite . On holidays my daughter eminently demands this Mexican dessert and until I prepare and serve her the same she remains reckless. This dessert is also favorite to all other members of... - 38.978
Pistachio Ice Cream Surprise
1. Line the side and bottom of 9-inch tube pan with foil.
2. In the pan, press 3 pints ice cream firmly and evenly.
3. Make a 1 inch deep and wide trench in ice cream from its outside edge using wooden trench.
4. Place the pan in... - 38.789
Pistachio Cream Tarts
Beat egg yolks until light; beat in sugar.
Soften gela- tin in 1/2 cup cold water; dissolve over low heat.
Stir gelatin mixture: into egg mixture; fold in whipped cream and nuts.
Blend in rum.
Chill until partially thickened; spoon into tart... - 38.3999
Pistachio Peach Parfait Bombe
1. Place an 8-cup charlotte mold or bowl in freezer.
2. Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to boiling over high heat; cook to 236° on a candy thermometer. (A little syrup forms a ball when pressed together, but does not hold its shape when... - 38.382
I used pistachios instead of chocolate and I was pleased with the result-a pretty easy and very tasty pistachio fudge. A really festive pistachio fudge recipe. Enjoy! - 38.2025
Pistachio Topped Mushrooms Or Zucchini
Rinse and drain mushrooms.
Carefully break stems out of caps.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, combine mushroom stems (omit for zucchini), 1 tablespoon oil, onion, garlic, and mustard seed.
Stir often over medium-high heat until liquid evaporates... - 37.854
Apricot And Pistachio Pavlova
1. Heat oven to 140C/120C fan/gas 1 and line a baking sheet with baking parchment paper, in a small bowl, blend the cornflour, vanilla extract and vinegar to a smooth paste.
2. using a separate clean bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff. Gradually whisk in... - 37.5587
Minty Lamb Medallions With Pistachios
Cut lamb loins into 4 pieces.
Flatten each piece to a medallion shape.
Dredge with flour.
Over high heat, sear medallions 3 minutes each side.
Continue cooking 2 minutes.
Mix in pistachios and mint jelly.
Fold in broth.
Over high heat,... - 37.4408
Fresh Strawberry Tarts With Pistachios
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Divide pastry into 2 portions.
Roll out 1 portion between 2 sheets of wax paper into a 9 X 9-inch square.
Remove 1 piece of wax paper.
Cut dough into 3-inch squares.
Fit each square into a 2 1/2-inch fluted tart pan.
Press edges to... - 37.4321
Pistachio Shortbread Crisps
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating well.
Add vanilla, beating until blended.
Gradually add flour, beating just until combined.
Process pistachios in a food processor until coarsely... - 37.3446
Chocolate Pistachio Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â° (325Â°F for colored fluted tube pan).
Using solid shortening or margarine (not oil), grease 12 cup fluted tube pan (non-stick finish pan, too).
In large bowl, combine Packet 1 (base mix), Packet 2 (pound mix) and remaining... - 37.289
Coffee Cake With Pistachio Praline
1. Put the eggs and sugar in a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water. Whisk the eggs for 5 minutes until thickened. Remove the bowl from the heat and fold in the flour, melted butter and coffee.
2. Oil and base-line a 23 cm (9 inch) cake tin. Transfer... - 36.4583
Ice Cream With Pistachios
Ice Cream With Pistachios has a lovely taste. Ice Cream With Pistachios gets its taste from ice cream topped with pistachios. Ice Cream With Pistachios is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 36.3788
Lemon Pistachio Torte
Mix cake as directed on package.
Beat in lemon zest and lemon flavoring.
Bake as directed on package.
Cut cake in half horizontally.
Prepare pistachio pudding with 2% milk as directed on package.
Frost layers of cake... - 36.2642
Pistachio Recipes By Category