- » Piquant Sauce
Piquant Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of piquant sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for piquant sauce recipes.
Spare Ribs In Piquant Sauce
1) Heat oil and add chops and fry till it browns.
2) Keep aside.
3) In the remaining oil fry onion and fry for 5 minutes.
4) Blend in remaining ingredients.
5) Add the chops to the pan again and cook for 25 minutes till it turns soft.
6)... - 46.8872
Marrows With Piquant Sauce
1. To prepare the marrows wash and slice them.
2. Fry them such that both sides are golden and tender and when the marrows are fried place them in a deep dish.
3. For the sauce, in a pan fry the onions and the garlic, add the tomato puree and cook for... - 46.7674
Skillet Roasted Steak With Piquant Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 450°.
2 In a large ovenproof skillet, warm the oil over high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the steaks and sear for 2 minutes per side.
3 Place the skillet in the oven and roast the steaks for 3 minutes.
4 Turn the steaks over and... - 40.8712
Creamy Piquant Sauce
1.To make the sauce, in medium jar of a liquidizer or blender, combine all ingredients.
2.Close the jar and pulse in bursts to blend into a smooth consistency sauce.
3.To make sauce without a liquidizer, sieve the cottage cheese through a fine mesh... - 40.8673
Ragout With Piquant Sauce
Arrange bacon strips in an even layer on the bottom of a Dutch oven.
Cover with the beef strips.
Season to taste with salt, pepper, and monosodium glutamate.
Cover with a layer of onions, potatoes, and carrots, adding more seasoning after each layer.
Cover... - 39.0315
Shrimp In Piquant Sauce
Heat oil and saute carrots, green pepper, onion and garlic.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Put flours into pan and blend well.
Gradually add stock and continue to cook, stirring until thickened.
Return sauteed vegetables to pan and add almonds.
Mix all... - 38.9937
Artichokes With Piquant Sauce
Wash and trim stems of artichokes.
Cut 1 inch off of top.
Remove loose outer leaves; trim sharp leaf tips.
Brush cut edges with lemonjuice.
Cook artichokes in boiling water 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain upside down; set aside.
Blend all remain-ing ingredients in... - 37.9003
Lampuki With Piquant Sauce
1. To prepare the fish, clean it and cut into slices across the bone.
2. Dip the pieces into seasoned flour and fry in hot oil till golden brown and well cooked.
3. Once slightly cooled remove the bones and any skin.
4. Place in a warm dish and pour... - 36.6026
1. In a saucepan place all ingredients except cornflour and heat gently, stirring such that boiling.
2. In a cup mix cornflour to a paste with a little water and add to the pan.
3. Cook with frequent stirring, for 2 minutes and serve as... - 36.2874
1. In a pan, melt the butter, add the flour, stir constantly and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Take away from the heat and gradually stir in the stock.
3. Keep the pan back on the heat source and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
4. Simmer until thick,... - 35.8944
I love my egg omelets with the Piquant Sauce ! Try the Piquant Sauce with dishes of your choice and let me know the dish that you think goes best with! - 33.3299
1. Place vinegar and shallots in a small pan and reduce by half.
2. Add demiglace. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients.
4. Skim and correct the seasoning. - 32.2696
Turkey Fillets With Piquant Prawn Sauce
1. Place all the chopped vegetables in a bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper, mix well.
2. Spread the mixture over a sheet of foil large enough to lay the fillets on side by side. Place the meat on top of the vegetables and paint with a little of the oil.... - 31.2505
Piquant Mint Sauce
Boil sugar and vinegar until sugar is well dissolved.
Pour over mint leaves and let stand to steep until flavor is extracted.
While still hot add salt.
Cool, add lime juice. - 28.3914
Green Peas In Piquant Sauce
In a small saucepan, mix all ingredients, except paprika.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer 5 minutes. - 28.0668
Put shallots and wine in small saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil hard until liquid is almost evaporated.
Add to pan the remaining ingredients.
Heat all together.
Pour over broiled fish or chicken. - 25.9463
1 Place butter in 1-cup glass measure.
2 Microwave on 7 (MED. HIGH) for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Add mustard, parsley flakes, garlic powder and lemon juice. Pour sauce over fish to serve. 4 Servings - 24.5479
Method Combine all ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper. - 12.786