- » Piquant Dip
Piquant Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of piquant dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for piquant dip recipes.
Poached Prawns With Piquant Dip Sauce
Wash the prawns.
Trim off the heads, whiskers and legs but leave the tails attached to make them easier to hold.
Bring 2 litres water to the boil in a large pan with the salt and sliced ginger.
Add the prawns and poach for 1 -2 minutes only, until they have... - 39.6293
Meatballs With Piquant Cranberry Dip
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
Combine onion, turkey, and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into 36 (1-inch) meatballs;... - 39.0158
Piquant Cranberry Dip
Combine chopped cranberries, grape spread, dry mustard, and ground red pepper in a small saucepan, stirring well.
Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Serve warm. - 22.7725
You May Also Like!
Piquant Shrimp Dip
Who isn't excited about making this Piquant Shrimp Dip. It is one such recipe that will surely have your tongues rolling by the end of it! Very easy and simple to prepare, this Piquant Shrimp Dip is amazingly delicious! Give it a try and just sit back and... - 39.8518
Mix 2 cups dairy sour cream and 1 envelope (about 7 ounce) of your favorite sa|ad dressing mix.
(Parmesan, garlic-cheese or blue cheese) Or 1 envelope (about 1 1/2 ounces) spaghetti sauce mix.
Cover and refrigerate.
Chill at least 1 hour.
(Can be served... - 20.5723
Piquant French Dip
1) In a slow cooker, strategically place the chuck roast.
2) Pour in water, soy sauce and add in the seasonings.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours till the beef becomes tender.
4) Take the roast from the broth and... - 40.4024
Piquant Yogurt Cheese
Line a fine-mesh sieve with a double thickness of cheesecloth or a coffee filter.
Place the sieve over a bowl.
Spoon the yogurt into the sieve.
Refrigerate about 8 hours or overnight, until all the extra whey has drained from the yogurt.
Discard the liquid in... - 37.7247
Rub bowl with 1/2 clove garlic; add 2 tablespoons each chopped green pepper and pimento, and 1/4 cup each chopped celery, dill pickle and chili sauce; add 1 cup mayonnaise, and combine gently.
Serve with green salads. - 16.3962
Lampuki With Piquant Sauce
1. To prepare the fish, clean it and cut into slices across the bone.
2. Dip the pieces into seasoned flour and fry in hot oil till golden brown and well cooked.
3. Once slightly cooled remove the bones and any skin.
4. Place in a warm dish and pour... - 36.6026
Halibut With Piquant Sauce
In 1 1/2 -quart (10 x 6) or 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish, melt butter (30 sec).
Add mustard, parsley, garlic and lemon juice.
Break apart or cut fillets into 4 or 5 pieces.
Dip each piece in butter mixture, turning butter side up.
Cook, covered with wax pa - 26.7087
Creamy Piquant Sauce
1.To make the sauce, in medium jar of a liquidizer or blender, combine all ingredients.
2.Close the jar and pulse in bursts to blend into a smooth consistency sauce.
3.To make sauce without a liquidizer, sieve the cottage cheese through a fine mesh... - 40.8673
Piquante Butter Sauce
Combine all ingredients and heat.
Dip broiled lamb chops in this sauce just before serving. - 19.4138
Halibut With Piquant Sauce
1. Place butter in 1 1/2-quart (10x6) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Add mustard, parsley flakes, garlic powder and lemon juice. Cut each fillet into 4 pieces. Dip in seasoned butter; arrange with thick edges... - 26.4185