- » Piquant Casserole
Piquant Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of piquant casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for piquant casserole recipes.
Piquant Fish Casserole
1)In the cooker fry onions and mushroom in butter,without browning.
2)Add fish into the mixture and brown lightly.
3)Add can of soup and a quarter of a can of water with the Worcestershire sauce, bay leaf, salt and pepper and stir well.
4)Return the... - 46.5237
Piquant Pork Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a cooker, heat oil.
3) Add the onion and garlic and fry until both begin to colour.
4) Take out onion and garlic and drain well.
5) To the hot oil, add the pork and brown quickly and evenly.
6) With a... - 44.8181
Piquant Heart Casserole
Remove the gristle and tubes from the hearts.
Peel the onion and slice thinly.
Put the water, salt, allspice berries, peppercorns, bay leaf, hearts and onion in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 3 hours.
Meanwhile, peel the cucumber... - 44.7403
Piquant Noodle Casserole
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water until ten- der; drain well.
Mix all remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese in large bowl.
Add noodles and bacon; toss with 2 forks until well mixed.
Turn... - 41.8038
You May Also Like!
1 Brown beef cubes in vegetable oil in large frying pan.
Stir in water, bouillon cubes, salt, cardamom, pepper, and lemon juice.
Cover; simmer 20 to 30 minutes, or until meat is tender.
2 Cook noodles, following label directions; drain; place in... - 39.7658
Broccoli With Piquant Dressing
1 Arrange the broccoli in a shallow oval or round casserole dish, keeping the stalks towards the centre. Using a sharp knife, make two incisions in each stem.
2 Add the water. Cover with plastic wrap, and pierce.
3 Microwave on full power for 10 minutes,... - 36.8734
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Apply salt on both sides of the steelhead.
3. In a well greased casserole dish, arrange onion, lemon, spices and garlic at the bottom.
4. Place the fish inside the casserole with the skin side up.
5. Put... - 43.3352
Spare Ribs In Piquant Sauce
1) Heat oil and add chops and fry till it browns.
2) Keep aside.
3) In the remaining oil fry onion and fry for 5 minutes.
4) Blend in remaining ingredients.
5) Add the chops to the pan again and cook for 25 minutes till it turns soft.
6)... - 46.8872
Make Ahead Piquant Pecans
In 3-qt casserole microwave butter at High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until melted.
Blend sauces into the melted margarine.
Add pecans and stir to coat well.
Microwave at High 7 to 11 minutes, or until pecans are cooked.
Drain off any remaining butter.
Turn... - 28.7004
The piquant chicken is a roasted chicken recipe that may be flavored with lemon or lime. Simply browned with butter in a skillet the easy piquant chicken is simple, filling and savory and can be made every now and then for a delicious meal. - 33.9777
Cauliflower Piquant is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare for your loved ones. Try this Cauliflower Piquant; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 32.357
Tomato Soup Piquante
Place butter and celery in 2-quart glass casserole.
Cook on HI (max. power) 5 minutes.
Add all other ingredients except lemon slices.
Cook, covered, on 80 (reheat) 11 to 12 minutes, or until hot.
Let stand 2 to 5 minutes.
Garnish with lemon slices. - 35.8355
Order broiler quartered with neck and backbone removed.
Reserve backbone, neck and giblets for broth.
Sprinkle remaining pieces with 1 teasp of the salt, then brown on all sides in 1/4 c of the salad oil in a skillet over high heat.
Meanwhile cream together... - 32.4964
Piquant Lamb Kabobs
1) In a ceramic casserole put lamb cubes and whole mushrooms.
2) Add beer, pineapple juice, oil, soy sauce, and garlic.
3) Pour the mixture over lamb and thin with little more beer, if required.
4) Cover and place in refrigerate for 6 hours or... - 44.2679