- » Pinto Cheese Casserole
Pinto Cheese Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pinto cheese casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pinto cheese casserole recipes.
Pinto Bean Casserole
Brown beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic.
Blend in tomato sauce, chili powder, and salt.
In greased 2-quart casserole, layer part of meat sauce, beans, half of cheese, and remainder of meat sauce.
Top with other half cheese.
Bake 350 degrees for 15-20... - 38.7508
Pizza Pinto Beans
Cook the beans in 1 quart water until barely tender, about 1 hour.
Drain, and place in casserole.
In a frying pan, cook the hamburger with the onions until the onions are clear and drain the fat.
Add the meat and onion mixture to the casserole along with the... - 31.3025
Mexican Pinto Beans And Pork With Avocado
Mexican Pinto Beans And Pork With Avocado is a dish I prepare quiet often for my parties! The dish is simply delicious! You will love this Mexican Pinto Beans And Pork With Avocado recipe. - 45.2012
Remove frozen enchiladas from baking container (they slip out easily) and place cheese side up in an 8 x 12-inch baking dish.
Brown ground beef and combine with tomatoes, beans and chili mix.
Heat to a boil and spoon around the enchiladas in the baking... - 25.1914
Thrive Food Storage Refried Beans
This is the version of the refried beans that Natalie has! This bake is enough to fill the hungry you on those boring days! Watch Natalie show how to make this bean bake. - 113.934
Mexican Polenta Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine tomatillo salsa, cilantro, green chiles, and garlic in a small bowl. Combine pinto beans, black beans, and corn in a bowl.
3. Place 9 polenta slices in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, pressing polenta... - 31.6695
Harvest casserole is a vegetable and sausage casserole prepared with cheese. Baked in the oven, the harvest casserole is simply seasoned and uses pork sausage in it. Filling and good for homely meals it is easily prepared and served. - 43.3296
Microwave Enchilada Casserole
Enchilada casserole is a saucy and peppy preparation of enchiladas, the american way. Filled with a spicy meat mixture, the prepared enchiladas are easily microwaved with tomato and enchilada sauce with beans. Sprinkled with cheese and chopped tomato before... - 44.1166
Chile Bean Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Take a shallow casserole about 2-quart size.
3. Add pinto beans, chili with beans, bean dip with jalapenos, green pepper, green onion, and chili sauce.
4. Stir to mix well.
5. In a casserole spread mixture... - 40.5605
Mexican Bean And Pork Casserole
1 Heat the oven at 375 degrees farenheit.
2 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet cook pork and chile over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes stirring freqently until pork loses its pink colour.Drain.
3 In an ungreased 2-quart casserole add pork,beans,taco... - 41.1496
Chili Chip Casserole
Brown the beef, add onion, chili mix, tomato paste, and water.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Sprinkle 2 C (1/2 bag) corn chips in bottom of 21/2 -qt casserole.
Spoon half the meat mixture over it, followed by a layer of half the beans, half the olives, and 1 C... - 34.541
Monterey Beans And Corn Casserole
Heat oven to 350° F.
In a 9-inch glass casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray, combine beans, corn, 3/4 cup of cheese, tomato sauce, chiles, and Tabasco; mix well.
Top with zucchini .
Combine cornmeal, skim milk, and Egg Beater;... - 33.5763
Chili Tortilla Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Cut white ends from green onions.
3. Cut green part of onions crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces.
4. With pastry brush, oil the foil baking pan and place in tortillas lightly oiling both sides of each tortilla.... - 45.3129
Tex Mex Grits Casserole
Combine water and salt in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Stir in grits; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until grits are thickened, stirring often.
Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot grits mixture into eggs; add to remaining hot mixture,... - 40.5772
Bean-vegetable Casserole With Pesto
I do not know from where exactly I got this Bean-Vegetable Casserole With Pesto recipe. However, from wherever I got this Bean-Vegetable Casserole With Pesto recipe I was just delighted after trying this. Prepare it! - 35.3942
Mexican Bean Casseroles
In a 1-quart (2-quart) saucepan over medium heat, saute the peppers and scallions in the oil for 5 minutes, or until soft.
Stir in the beans, tomatoes, chili powder, oregano and coriander.
Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and... - 44.5482
Tex Mex Ranch Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13-by-9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, combine turkey, beans, chilies, and seasonings. Coarsely mash beans; transfer to prepared pan.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick... - 33.0862
Savory Bean Loaf With Tomato Cheese Sauce
Saute the onions in a small amount of oil until golden.
Use a big bowl to combine all of the remaining ingredients with the sauteed onions. The mixture will be dry and heavy, but this loaf is destined to be solid.
Oil a casserole or loaf pan and put the... - 31.3335
Cheesy Bean Bake
The cheesy bean bake is a cottage and cheddar chean bake made with pinto, red or kidney beans. Nutritious and savory, I cant get enough of this bean bake. Made with cooked onions and peppers, the cheesy bean bake also has rice to it which makes it a complete... - 34.5228
Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies
Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies is hot in taste. The chili powder makes it hot and dressing of cheddar cheese and jack cheese gives the Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies a velvety taste - 43.9633
Sour Cream Chili Bake
In skillet brown ground beef; drain off fat.
Stir in drained beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, the 1 cup shredded cheese, and instant minced onion.
Set aside 1 cup of the corn chips; coarsely crush remaining chips.
Stir crushed chips into meat... - 38.2706
Beans And Sausages In Beer
Heat butter and oil in large skillet or Dutch oven.
Brown pork quickly.
Add onions and saute over medium heat until soft.
Add sausage and beer.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 325°.
In 2-qt.casserole, layer bean sprouts with cooked... - 39.1304
Sour Cream Chili Bake
In 2-quart casserole crumble ground beef.
Add onion; micro-cook, covered, till meat is brown, about 5 minutes, stirring several times to break up meat.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in enchilada sauce and tomato sauce.
Micro-cook, covered, 5 minutes, stirring... - 33.5549
Refried Mexican Beans
1. In a stock pot or sauce pan, soak the beans in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Boil the soaked beans for 1 hour or pressure cook them for 20 minutes until they are fork tender. Drain the beans reserving the liquid and keep aside until... - 36.7079
Quick And Easy Chili
1. In microwave-safe casserole crumble ground beef, add onion and Microwave with cover on High for 15 minutes.
2. Drain meat and break into pieces.
3. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook on Low 4-5 hours.
4. Garnish with sour cream,... - 41.5173
Bean And Tamari Enchiladas
1. In a blender, process the beans over low speed until smooth
2. In a skillet, steam stir the onions and garlic in a litlle waetr till they begin to turn brown; add spices, tamari, lemon juice and beans
3. Heat water in a small skillet and dip the... - 42.3999
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook bacon, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 2/4 minutes or till almost crisp, stirring once.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 2 to 3 minutes or till onion is tender.
Drain and remove from the casserole.
In... - 44.4275
Two Bean Chili
1. Place the ground beef in a 6-quart stock pot, and brown over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to crumble. Drain off any excess fat.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, green pepper, herbs and spices, and bouillon granules to the beef, and stir... - 32.9241
Extra Easy Minestrone
Place beef broth, water, tomatoes and basil in 4-quart Generation II Casserole.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Meanwhile, drain beans, rinse under cold running water and drain well.
Chop onion and carrot with Food Chopper.
Add onion, carrot, garlic, beans,... - 37.758
Crumble the beef or turkey into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very little pink remains.
Stir and drain off the fat.
While the meat is cooking, core, seed, and coarsely chop the tomato.
Combine in a blender with the... - 40.5369
This Beef Chalupa recipe is my favorite. This Beef Chalupa recipe is simple and easy.I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this... - 43.6342
1. Take a blender jar, add the beans to it and mash or process it on low speed until it becomes smooth.
2. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
3. Take a pan of water and steam and stir the onion and garlic over it until... - 45.2136
Spicy Beans And Chicken Supreme
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 2 9-inch casserole dishes with a non-fat cooking spray.
Spray a non stick skillet with the same non-fat cooking spray.
Saute onion and celery in sherry.
Add mushrooms and cook a couple of minutes longer.
Place skim milk, garlic... - 37.6443
Spicy Beef Chili
1. In a large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Season the chuck with salt and pepper and brown half over moderately high heat, 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the meat to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chuck. Add the sausage and... - 28.0952
Crumble the beef into a 2-quart casserole.
Lightly toss with the onions, chili powder, cumin, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink.
Carefully drain off any accumulated fat.
In a medium bowl, mash the beans with... - 41.736
1. For the enchilada sauce mix the oil, flour and garlic in a 1-quart microwave safe casserole dish and microwave at full power for 1 minute, or until hot.
2. Now add the stock, chilli powder, cumin, oregano and salt and microwave at full power... - 42.7654
Santa Fe Farmers' Market Stew
1. In a large saucepan, soak the beans in plenty of cold water for at least 6 hours or overnight. Pour off the water, re-cover the beans with fresh water and bring to a boil. Boil the beans vigorously for 5 minutes. Drain the beans in a colander and rinse... - 40.705
Texas Chili Cornbread Cobbler
1. For the chili. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add one-third of the beef and season with salt and pepper; cook, turning frequently, until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat... - 38.5489