Crock Pot Bean
- » Pinto Bean Crockpot
Pinto Bean Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pinto bean crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pinto bean crockpot recipes.
Pinto Bean Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Take a medium mixing bowl and mix well sugar and spices in it.
3) Mix in beans, egg, egg yolks, and vanilla to this until smooth.
4) Spoon into pastry shell and bake in the preheated oven for 15... - 44.9371
Soak beans in water overnight In slow cooking pot, cook soaked beans in water on high for 2-3 hrs. or until tender but not mushy.
Drain, saving liquid.
In Crockpot, combine beans with remaining ingredients except cheese.
Add 2 c liquid from beans.
Cover and... - 38.2611
Pinto Bean Casserole
Brown beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic.
Blend in tomato sauce, chili powder, and salt.
In greased 2-quart casserole, layer part of meat sauce, beans, half of cheese, and remainder of meat sauce.
Top with other half cheese.
Bake 350 degrees for 15-20... - 39.1932
Taco Soup With Pinto Beans
1. In a skillet, brown beef and onions and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 4 hours such that the ingredients are heated through.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.3764
Pintos With Chilis
Soak beans overnight, drain, put on with cold water (as much water as beans), boil until tender, season with salt
Boil 2 hours, or simmer slowly 5 to 6 hours. - 25.9036
Sos Crock-pot Chili
SOS Crock-Pot Chili is my recipe that along with many other food bloggers is to support the victims of Hurricane Sandy. We were asked to make a dish that would be what we would feed to those whose lives were forever changed by Sandy. Living in Texas, chili... - 111.452
Pinto Pie With Cornmeal Crust
Mix the first 3 ingredients together along with enough of the reserved bean cooking water to make a batter.
Press mixture into the bottom and sides of a greased 9-inch pie plate.
Melt butter in skillet; add onion, carrot and celery; saute until... - 44.185
Southwest Beer And Pinto
1.Preheat the oven at 300 degrees.
2.Ina bowl, mix flour, sugar, soda, salt and cloves.
3.Put eggs and oil in the bowl and mix well so that a damp mixture is formed.
4.No need to whisk the mixture.
5.Put almond extract, pineapple,... - 47.6793
Baby Back Ribs & Charro Beans
1. Clean the membrane from the baby back ribs and marinate them with marinade sauce in a ziplock bag.
2. Let them sit in the marinade for 24 hours.
3. After 24 hours, remove the ribs and place it in a tray, generously season them with... - 105.307
Spicy Bean Pot
Put all ingredients in a 4 to 5-quart crock-pot and simmer several hours.
I prefer cooking the onions with hamburger meat to make them more tender.
This is a great alternative to baked beans - 27.0964
Beef 'n Beans
Completely soften beans
In skillet, brown salt pork and cubed chuck steak over medium heat; drain well.
Add to crock pot with soaked pinto beans.
Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook on high setting for 2 hours, then on low setting for 7 to 12... - 35.7299
Add all the ingredients together.
Fill pot with water.
Best if cooked in a big cast iron pot over hickory wood, but also delicious if cooked slowly in a crockpot. - 25.3736
Savory Seven Bean Soup
1) In a 5-quart crockpot, add 8 cups of water, 2 cups of the bean mix and chopped onions.
2) Cook on LOW for about 6 hours. Keep stirring occasionally.
3) Add in the tomatoes and green chiles, ham, garlic and whole tomatoes. Continue to cook on low for... - 36.8758
Fettuccine With Hot Mexican Bean Sauce
1) In a colander, add in the pinto beans. Wash them under cold, running water for about a minute. Let the beans drain for about a minute.
2) Spray a large-sized skillet with the cooking spray. Heat on medium flame. Add in the onions and garlic. Saute... - 46.9419
Two Bean Chili
1. Place the ground beef in a 6-quart stock pot, and brown over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to crumble. Drain off any excess fat.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, green pepper, herbs and spices, and bouillon granules to the beef, and stir... - 34.0002
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 16 hours (on high setting for 4 to 6 hours). - 31.3479
Texas Style Beans
1) In a 2-quart casserole or bean pot, add the beans and cover with water. Soak overnight.
2) Do not drain the beans the next day.
3) To the beans, add the onion, salt pork, garlic, salt and pepper.
4) Mix well, cover and gently simmer for about 2... - 40.5754
1)In a large dutch oven soak washed peas overnight.
2)Boil the beans for two minutes and again soak for an hour.
3)Repeat the procedure by boiling beans and later simmer for an hour till it becomes tender.
4)In a skillet mix onion and... - 44.7218
Southwestern Ham & Beans
In slow-cooking pot, cover pinto beans with water.
Soak for about 12 hours.
Drain water; re-cover with water.
Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
Add ham hocks; cover and cook on low another 10 to 12 hours.
Remove rind and bone from ham... - 35.0236
1) Prepare the beans by sorting and washing.
2) In a large Dutch oven, place beans and pour enough to water to cover.
3) Add pork, garlic, onion, chili powder, cumin, salt and green chilies. Place over heat.
4) Cover with a lid and allow... - 44.349
Confetti Bean Casserole
1.Preheat theoven at 350 degrees.
2.In a medium sized bowl, put sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt and mix them all well.
3.In a separate bowl, mix milk and butter and put the mixture on the dry mixture of flour.
4.Mix the ingredients... - 48.5988
South-western Black Bean Tortilla Bites
1) Place the tortilla chips on a non-stick pan, in single layer.
2) In a bowl, mix together salsa and chopped cilantro.
3) Spread about 2 teaspoons of beans mixture on the center of each tortilla chip.
4) Dredge the cheese equally on the chips.
5)... - 40.6994
Put all ingredients together in a crockpot and cover with water.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 6 hours.
Add water as needed.
After 6 hours, take bone out (if there was one) and break meat up.
Cook one hour more, uncovered, to thicken.
Mash beans slightly... - 35.9636
Beef Tacos With Mexican Sauce
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onions; drain well.
Place beef and onions in crock pot.
Stir in remaining ingredients except taco shells and mexican sauce.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Taste for seasoning.
Fill taco shells and... - 38.6236
Completely soften beans as directed .
Simmer until softened.
Drain and place in crock pot; add tomatoes, green peppers, onions, garlic and parsley.
In a large skillet, saute the beef and pork for about 15 minutes to remove excess fat.
Drain and add meats to... - 39.093
Trippel Beer Infused Pulled Pork Chili
1. In a 6 quart Crock-pot, add yellow onion, sweet onion, whole peeled tomatoes, diced tomatoes, and fire roasted tomatoes.
2. Drop tomato sauce, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and all purpose rub in it.
3. Throw cumin, oregano, brown... - 92.3319
June Littlejohn's Taco Soup
Brown hamburger meat with chopped onion; drain.
Put meat mixture in a crock-pot or large kettle.
Add (do not drain) stewed tomatoes, Ro-Tel tomatoes or diced chiles, Mexicorn or regular corn and beans.
Add taco seasoning mix and Hidden Valley Ranch salad... - 29.419
Southwestern Chicken Stew
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine pinto beans, chicken, and corn.
Add chicken broth and salsa.
Mix well to combine.
Stir in chili seasoning and parsley flakes.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8... - 37.8628
Double Meat Chili
1) Sort and wash pinto beans.
2) Take a 6-quart Dutch oven, soak pinto beans in water, and leave it overnight.
3) Cook the beans in water for an hour or until beans turn tender.
4) Reduce heat and add in tomatoes, allow to simmer for 5... - 45.8707
Mexican Hot Pot
1. Heat oil in stockpot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add red pepper flakes, oregano and cumin; mix well.
2. Stir in tomatoes, chick-peas, pinto beans, corn and water; bring to a boil over high heat.
3.... - 36.7494
1) Take a skillet and put in the onion, peppers, garlic and ground beef.
2) Cook until the meat turns brown.
3) Drain it out.
4) Add Worcestershire sauce, beans, chili sauce and salt and stir properly.
5) Place skillet on moderate heat and cook by... - 38.7117
Vegetarian Chili With Corn
1)Use a large dutch oven , place washed beans in it.
2)Soak beans overnight.
3)Drain beans add water and whole kernel corn,tomato sauce,onion,green chiles,clove garlic,salt,chili powder,whole oregano and bay leaf.
4)Let it boil and simmer for 2 1/2... - 42.4003
Chunky Beef Chili
1. Cook first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat. Drain and return to pan. Add ketchup and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes. - 31.7914
Chili Sans Cholesterol
1. In a skillet saute turkey until browned, Drain and combine with all ingredients in slow cooker.
2. With cover, cook on Low for 6 hours.
3. Serve as desired. - 36.2071
Hot Texas Chili
1) Prepare the beans to sort and wash.
2) In a Dutch oven, put the beans and cover with water.
3) Place the Dutch oven on heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Cover with a lid and boil for another 2 minutes.
5) Put off the heat and... - 47.2449
Male Chauvinist Chili
In large skillet, brown bacon pieces until crisp.
Remove from skillet; drain well.
Brown sausage and ground chuck with onions over medium heat; drain and add to crock pot.
Add bacon and remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to... - 38.0661
1) Into a mixing bowl, add the flour, milk powder, baking powder and salt and mix well
2) Add in the water to make a hard dough
3) Onto a floured surface turn the dough out and knead for 5 minutes till stretchy
4) Divide the dough into 8 portions and... - 45.6205
Colleen's Favorite Chili
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook on Low for 8-12 hours or High 5-6 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 38.2716
Green Chile Turkey Pot Pie
Saute green onions in oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat 1 minute.
Add green chiles and next 3 ingredients; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in beans and broth; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring constantly, 5 to 7 minutes or until... - 44.9648
Saucy Cheese Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until tender.
3. Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, oregano, and cumin; stir.
4. Allow it to simmer uncovered for 20 minutes,... - 45.7384