- » Pinto Bean Cilantro
Pinto Bean Cilantro Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pinto Bean Cilantro recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pinto Bean Cilantro recipes.
Yummy Quesadilla With Chicken And Pinto Beans
When in a mood of doing some elaborate cooking, this recipe would serve you best. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare a yummy chicken quesadilla recipe he further uses pinto beans to add a dash of added nutrition to the dish. A must try for all foodies. - 104.859
Pinto Bean Cakes With Salsa
1. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, and chile; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft but not browned (about 5 minutes). Meanwhile, place beans in a large bowl and mash coarsely... - 30.415
Spicy Pinto Bean Burritos
Place a damp paper towel in center of a sheet of aluminum foil.
Stack tortillas on paper towel.
Cover stack with another damp paper towel; seal foil.
Bake at 250° for 10 minutes.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium... - 41.6957
Pinto Bean Chicken Soup In Crock Pot
Another comforting chicken soup recipe, which you can easily cook in your crock pot. A delicious, warm bowl of chicken and pinto bean soup is the best thing you deserve after a hectic working day. Indulge yourself into this culinary extravaganza by spending... - 124.599
Pinto Bean Cakes With Salsa
In a 12 to 14-inch nonstick frying pan over medium heat, combine 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil with the onion, bell pepper, garlic, and chili.
Stir often until onion is limp but not browned, about 5 minutes.
In a bowl, coarsely mash beans with a potato masher... - 42.3561
Pinto Bean Salad
1) In a colander, place the beans and wash under cold water for about 1 minute. Set the colander aside and let the beans drain for 1 minute.
2) In a large bowl, combine together the beans, lettuce, celery, onion and pepper and ser aside.
3) In a jar,... - 46.2975
Pinto Bean Dip
Insert metal blade.
Chop onion place in a 3 to 4-quart pan.
Rinse and sort beans, discarding any debris, and add to pan along with beer, broth, bay leaf, and hot pepper seasoning.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer until beans... - 44.6107
Spicy Pinto Beans With Olives
1. Cook garlic in oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat for 1 minute. Add beans, salsa and cumin; cook for 3 minutes, or until heated through.
2. Drain olives; cut crosswise in halves and stir into bean mixture. Simmer for 2 minutes, or until heated... - 26.7085
Pinto Bean Soup
1. Place beans, onion, tomatoes, poblano chilli, garlic and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until beans are tender. Cool slightly, then puree beans and vegetables with cooking liquid in... - 36.8185
Cumin Lime Pinto Bean Dip With Crudites
Combine the beans, mayonnaise, zest, lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, and salt in a food processor and puree.
Transfer the dip to a serving bowl, sprinkle with the parsley, and serve with the vegetables. - 31.4955
Pinto Bean & Zucchini Burritos
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Wrap tortillas in foil.
Bake 10 minutes or until softened and heated through.
Meanwhile, combine bean dip and water.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add zucchini and onions.
Cook and stir until zucchini is... - 39.5058
Corn Chips With Melted Cheese, Chili And Pinto Beans
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Arrange the tortillas on a pan or ovenproof plate.
Sprinkle the beans, chiles, olives and cheese over the chips and bake in the oven or under the broiler until the cheese melts.
Remove them from the oven, garnish with the cilantro,... - 32.9265
Bean Ragout With Cilantro Cornmeal Dumplings
COMBINE tomatoes with juice, red bell pepper, onion, beans, zucchini, green bell pepper, celery, poblano pepper, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper in slow cooker; mix well.
Cover and cook on LOW 7 to 8 hours.
PREPARE... - 44.7952
Pinto Tortilla Melts
Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Transfer mixture to a bowl; cover and chill.
Mash beans with a potato masher.
Combine beans and next 3... - 41.1761
Gallina Pinto Soup
1) In a large saucepan, boil the ox tail in enough water along with beans, nixtamal, garlic, chiles.
2) When the nixtamal swells up a little, season the soup with salt.
3) The soup is done when the meat and vegetables have cooked through completely.
4)... - 38.0426
Pork Chili With Pintos
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle roast with pepper and paprika.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook until browned on all sides.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from... - 43.2156
Mild Turkey Chili With Cilantro Cream
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the zucchini, cumin, and chili powder; cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
2.... - 32.451
Black Bean Corn Salsa
Throwing a back yard party? Then this salsa served with tortilla chips is gonna be the highlight of your evening! Watch the video on to make this salsa! - 109.476
Spicy Refried Beans
When you have unexpected friends coming up at your door during dinner time, then this mildly spiced and wholly satisfying bean dish will be enough to fill them up. This meat-free delight barely takes any time to make and makes for a zesty dinner fare. Tune... - 94.7297
Classic Southwestern Beans
Do you often miss the authentic taste of the special beans recipe in South Western cuisine, your grandmom used to cook for you? With this recipe video, now you can prepare the same for your family. Go through the video, to learn about the detail process and... - 107.282
Three Bean Salsa
In 12-inch skillet, blend savory herb with garlic soup mix with water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; stir in tomato.
Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes.
Stir in beans and simmer 3 minutes or until heated through.
Stir in vinegar.
Garnish, if desired,... - 33.8903
Black Bean Rice Soup
Black Bean Rice Soup has fine taste. Black Bean Rice Soup gets its flavor from beans mixed with beef broth and rice. Black Bean Rice Soup is loved by many people around the world. - 37.2709
1 Cook onion in the oil until onion swells and browns slightly.
2 Add the rest of the ingredients; make sure seasonings are well mixed in.
3 Bake in a 350°F. oven for 2 hours, or simmer on top of the stove for 1 hour. - 30.3383
Curried French Beans & Canned Beans For Two Dinners
If you thought French beans are only for dieters, you are wrong! French beans can be prepared as excellent curry and can be used as a topping for burger patty. French beans presented and cooked in an innovative way by Bhal Dave. Surprise your friends and... - 74.3502
Beans Texas Style
Wash pinto beans well.
Soak beans for 2 hrs. or overnight in water with 1 tsp. salt added.
Make sure the water completely covers the beans.
After soaking, drain water and add fresh water that fills the pan at least 3/4 full and add 1 tsp. salt and 1 tsp.... - 33.1074
Rio Grande Beans
Use a black iron pot if available.
Brown several pieces of bacon and chopped onion in a skillet.
Put pinto beans and water in the pot and simmer until the beans are swollen, then add Ro-Tel tomatoes and some salt pork.
Add a small amount of chili pepper to... - 42.2404
Mexicali Bean Dip
Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; place tortilla wedges on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 18 minutes or until crisp.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add sweet red and green pepper, onion, and cilantro.
Process until... - 40.8504
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Wrap each tortilla in foil and bake for 10 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes. Add... - 36.7523
Hot Mashed Bean Dip
1 Mash the beans, add the other ingredients except the fat, and mix well, seasoning with salt and garlic to taste.
2 Heat the fat in a chafing dish, add the mixture, and stir until the cheese is melted and the dip is bubbling. - 29.3194
Clean beans; boil water in a large pan.
Add beans after rinsing under cold water.
Add salt, bacon, pepper, garlic, onions and cilantro.
Boil for about 3 to 4 hours or until beans are very soft.
Add beer and let boil for 15 minutes. - 31.6344
1. In a 10-€ glass baking dish, take bacon. Microwave it on high for 2-2 1/2 minutes or until done.
2. Add beans and hot sauce. Toss it well.
3. Pour it on a serving dish.
4. Sprinkle grated cheese and chips.
5. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes... - 34.3639
Veggie Bean Medley
Having meals that you can cook in thirty minutes or less is great on those nights that you are running late home from work or when you have evening activities with your kids. This Mexican inspired dish is sure to delight every member of the family-especially... - 130.988
Fettuccine With Hot Mexican Bean Sauce
1) In a colander, add in the pinto beans. Wash them under cold, running water for about a minute. Let the beans drain for about a minute.
2) Spray a large-sized skillet with the cooking spray. Heat on medium flame. Add in the onions and garlic. Saute... - 46.9419
Three Bean Salad With Fresh Coriander
In separate pots, soak the white, pinto, and lima beans overnight in cold water to cover.
The next day, drain the beans, return to the pots, and cover with cold water by 2 inches.
Cover, bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer gently until tender: 50 to... - 36.8028
Buckaroo Bean And Bacon Salsa
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add peas, beans, salsas, and bacon; cover and cook until thoroughly heated.
Remove from heat; stir in chopped... - 42.4354
Place beans in large pot filled half full of water.
Cook on medium low heat for 1 hour; add salt pork, ham or bacon, garlic, and salt.
Cook for 2 hours on medium heat.
Reduce heat to very low and cook 1 more hour.
Refill pot with water and add tomatoes,... - 37.0552
Frijoles A La Charra
Cook ham hocks in a large saucepot with as little water as possible, until meat is tender.
Allow hocks to cool slightly; remove meat from bones.
Drain beans in colander; rinse in cold water and drain well.
Put beans in saucepot with ham and cooking... - 38.3195
Five Bean Chili
Heat the oil in a large saucepot over medium-high heat.
Add the onions and cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
Add the chile pepper (if using), squash, and parsnips and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes.
Add the broth, beans, tomatoes (with... - 41.3797
Chili With Vegetables And Bulgur
Heat water or broth in a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add mushrooms, green pepper, chili powder, cumin, tomatoes, and squash.
Cover and simmer... - 48.4907
Beans With Beer
In large saucepan soak beans overnight in 4 cups water.
Do not drain.
Add beer and onion.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer mixture for about 1 1/2 hours or till beans are tender.
Cook bacon till crisp; drain and crumble.
Add bacon to bean mixture along with... - 31.8989
1. To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, stir cornstarch mixture to recombine. Stir in lime peel, lime juice, honey, coriander, and cumin. Set aside.
2. Brush tortillas lightly with hot water; then stack, wrap in foil, and heat in a 350°F (175°C) oven until... - 31.8364
Two Bean & Rice Salad
1 In a large bowl combine rice, beans, peas, celery, onion, chili peppers, and cilantro. Pour dressing over rice mixture; toss to coat. Cover; chill until serving time or for up to 24 hours. - 28.9116
South-western Black Bean Tortilla Bites
1) Place the tortilla chips on a non-stick pan, in single layer.
2) In a bowl, mix together salsa and chopped cilantro.
3) Spread about 2 teaspoons of beans mixture on the center of each tortilla chip.
4) Dredge the cheese equally on the chips.
5)... - 40.6994
Lone Star Where's The Beef? Chili
1. Coat heavy saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring, 3 minutes, until slightly softened. Add green and red bell peppers. Cook 2 minutes, adding splashes of broth as needed to prevent sticking.
2... - 36.4535
Beef & Bean Burritos
1. Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add steak and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes or until steak is cooked to desired doneness. Stir beans, chilies and cilantro into skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until heated... - 27.0713
Two Bean Rice Salad
In a large salad bowl, combine the rice, beans, peas, celery, onion, chilies and parsley; mix well.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well.
Pour over rice mixture; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. - 34.2474
Three Bean Chicken Chili
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next 4 ingredients; saute until crisp-tender.
Add oregano and next 3 ingredients; saute 1 minute.
Add chicken broth and next 6 ingredients,... - 41.6897
Seared Beef Filets With Drunken Beans And Smoky Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a saucepan, drain and rinse the beans before preparing.
2. Fill the saucepan with enough water to cover the beans by 1 or 2 inches.
3. Heat the saucepan and bring the beans to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 1 1/2 to 2... - 46.7983
Southwestern Beef And Bean Lasagna
1. If using whole cumin seeds, in a non-stick pan, broil them over medium heat, stirring frequently until fragrant. Tip into a small bowl and set aside for sauce. Omit this step if using ground cumin.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients... - 47.0611
Tostadas With Salsa And Guacamole
1. Soak beans overnight in 6 cups of water and baking soda.
2. Cook beans in the boiled soaking water along with bay leaf, onion, garlic, and dried basil for 45 to 60 minutes or until beans turn soft and can be mashed easily with the... - 43.4659
Santa Fe Farmers' Market Stew
1. In a large saucepan, soak the beans in plenty of cold water for at least 6 hours or overnight. Pour off the water, re-cover the beans with fresh water and bring to a boil. Boil the beans vigorously for 5 minutes. Drain the beans in a colander and rinse... - 39.8408
Frijoles A La Charra
Place the first 5 ingredients in a dutch oven and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover and simmer gently until beans are tender, about 1-1/2 hours.
Add the salt and cook, uncovered, for another 15 minutes.
Cook the bacon in a skillet until slightly... - 37.6936
Tex Mex Ranch Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13-by-9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, combine turkey, beans, chilies, and seasonings. Coarsely mash beans; transfer to prepared pan.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick... - 34.618
Chili Con Carne
1) Season and rub the meat with the garlic, pepper, salt and chili powder.
2) Chop the meat into 1/2" cubes and place in a slow cooker.
3) Cover the meat with the onion, bouillon granules, tomatoes and chiles; cook covered on LOW for about 6-8 hrs... - 39.1213
Ragout Of Butternut Squash
Add the oil to a large Dutch oven and heat over medium heat.
Add the cumin and mustard seeds.
Cook and stir for 1 minute, then add the squash.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes, then stir in the broth.
Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or just... - 42.5657
Mexican Polenta Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine tomatillo salsa, cilantro, green chiles, and garlic in a small bowl. Combine pinto beans, black beans, and corn in a bowl.
3. Place 9 polenta slices in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, pressing polenta... - 33.8749
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken; saute 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute 3 minutes or until chicken is done.
Remove from heat.
Add beans; stir.
Combine... - 44.545
Favorite Turkey Chili
1) Use a 4-quart pan to heat oil.
2) Place turkey and stir until crumbly.
3) Add onion, garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, oregano, 2 tablespoons cilantro, cumin and salt.
4) Cover with lid and cook for an hour on reduce heat.
5) Add drained... - 41.752
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the onion, red peppers, garlic, and celery.
Saute, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes or until the onion just begins to turn golden.
2 Stir in the chili... - 39.1959
Tex Mex Grits Casserole
Combine water and salt in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Stir in grits; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until grits are thickened, stirring often.
Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot grits mixture into eggs; add to remaining hot mixture,... - 41.8057
Cottage Cheese Salad
Cottage cheese salad recipes have become some of my favorite salad recipes for the summer and just about anytime of year. This weeks recipes is another take on the cottage cheese salad. This is my Southwestern Cottage Cheese Salad recipe! It's cooling and... - 129.127
Hearty Chicken Chili
For extra spice use 2 tbsp. chili powder or 4 chopped chilies and/or fresh chopped cilantro; top with fat-free sour cream
Stir chicken and 1/2 cup water in a large saucepan and heat thoroughly. Sauté onion and add to chicken along with remaining... - 27.5712
These baked enchiladas are made with Anasazi beans and seasoned with cilantro, cumin and three cheeses. - 42.089
Sonora Style Oxtail Soup
Rinse beans and place in a large bowl.
Cover with cold water and soak at room temperature for at least 12 hours.
Arrange oxtails on a rack in a 12- by 15-inch broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches from heat, turning, until well browned on all sides (about 20... - 38.2601
Stuffed Green Chiles With Yellow Pepper Sauce
Make a lengthwise slit down each chile, and carefully remove seeds.
Place chiles on a baking sheet.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes or until charred, turning occasionally.
Place in ice water; chill 5 minutes.
Remove from water; peel chiles, and... - 43.2156
Latin Chili Saint Diablo Style
1. Dice onions, garlic and poblanos
2. Add to a frying pan with a small amount of olive oil
3. Simmer over medium high heat until soft
4. Add chili powder, paprika, oregano, salt, pepper and cumin continuing to cook of medium high heat
5. Add 1 ½ cups pinto... - 79.1828
Tex Mex Chicken & Rice Chili
In 3-quart saucepan, combine rice-vermicelli mix, Special Seasonings, water, chicken, beans, tomatoes, green pepper, chili powder and cumin.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until rice is tender,... - 32.8153
Chili Nacho Dip
Combine chili and tomato paste; stir well.
Add beans, chopped tomato with green chiles, and cilantro; stir well.
Spread chili mixture in a 10-inch quiche dish; top with cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts and mixture is... - 35.8239
Cheesy Tortilla Pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine pinto beans, 2 tablespoons lime juice, cumin, and garlic in a blender; process until smooth, scraping sides. Set aside.
3. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, tomato, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Toss... - 36.8814
Combine all ingredients in a container with a tight fitting lid. Shake well until thoroughly combined.
Pour 3 tablespoons of dressing over pinto beans. Toss well.
In another container, toss 3 tablespoons dressing with avocado and... - 42.2049
Seven Layer Tex Mex Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine beans, 3 tablespoons salsa, half of green onions, and garlic. Mash until well combined but still slightly chunky. Spread in bottom of 9-inch glass pie plate.
2. Sprinkle Jack cheese over bean mixture, then... - 33.8721
Spicy Beef Chili
1. In a large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Season the chuck with salt and pepper and brown half over moderately high heat, 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the meat to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chuck. Add the sausage and... - 29.6622
Ranch Style Eggs Over Polenta
1. Spray or spread cooking oil on the bottom and sides of a broiler-safe baking dish.
2. Cut polenta in 1/2" thick disks. Place these disks on the bottom of the greased baking dish, overlapping them slightly so that there is no space in between disks.
3.... - 37.7805
Vegetarian Tortilla Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place beans, 2 tablespoons lime juice, cumin, and garlic in a blender; process until smooth, scraping bottom and sides frequently.
3. Combine tomatoes, cilantro, vinegar, jalapeno, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and salt. Toss and set... - 39.3504
Green Chili Pork Stew
Cut pork into 1-in.cubes; brown in oil in a soup kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; saute for 3-5 minutes.
Add water, tomatoes, chilies, potatoes and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 45... - 36.748
Place beans in a saucepan with water to cover by 2 inches.
Boil; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet.
Brown half the pork cubes.
Lift pork cubes from skillet; set... - 43.6179
Rotelle With Vegetable Chili
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add onion, garlic, carrot and celery. Saute, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, 2 minutes.
2. Add chili powder, cumin, oregano, cloves, allspice, coriander and jalapeno pepper; saute, stirring, 2 minutes. Add... - 38.4326
Three Sisters Salmon
1. For the spanish seasoning: Spanish Seasonings: In a bowl, mix kosher salt, dry oregano, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, onion powder and granulated garlic thoroughly and set aside
2. For the Rice, Beans and Veggies: In a large saute pan on... - 128.962
Very Veggie Chili
Heat oil in heavy Dutch oven over high heat.
Add celery, onion, bell pepper and garlic and saute until vegetables begin to soften, about 8 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat to medium low and simmer until chili thickens, stirring... - 29.5844
Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa
Chips, Nachos, Burritos or Tacos, this Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa compliments everything just perfectly. The blend of tomatoes with jalapeno peppers and cilantro, gives this sauce a flavorful twist. Watch the video and learn this easy recipe today. - 104.45
Stuffed Poblano Chillies
1. Place chillies in a hot frying pan or comal and cook until skins are blistered and charred. Place in a plastic food bag and stand for 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Carefully remove skins from chillies and cut a slit in the side of each one.... - 34.2218
Mixed Pork And Chicken Fajitas
1. For the Spanish Rub: Mix all the dry seasonings and herbs together in a bowl and set aside.
2. For the Chicken Fajitas: In a pot, add the beans, chicken stock, salt, pepper and simmer.
3. Rub the chicken down on both sides with the Spanish... - 111.692
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905
Sopes are finger foods in Mexico - “antojitos,” the foods you crave. These are the snacks and street foods, as well as the special-occasion treats, that Mexicans love best–the stuff that comforts the soul and sets the heart racing. Sopes, little masa... - 49.4773
Mexican Breakfast Dishes
Enjoying Mexican food in a family scale can be delightfully engaging and here are some amazing breakfast recipes. Watch Chef Tamra preparing traditional Mexican breakfast dishes along with other cooks in a Mexican resort. A lovely retreat! - 109.041
Showing you how to make a Persian soup called Ash-e Jo. - 119.551