- » Pinto Bean Burger
Pinto Bean Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pinto bean burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pinto bean burger recipes.
Gluten And Nut Free Mini Bean Burgers
1. In a bowl mash and mix together with the help of potato masher pinto beans, rice, corn and shredded carrot (after squeezing out extra water).
2. Then mix in red onion, yellow bell pepper, coriander, salt, curry powder, minced garlic, brown sugar and... - 107.108
You May Also Like!
1. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Combine with the beans, parsley, crumbs, egg yolks, cream, salt, pepper, and oregano and mix well.
2. Shape into 4 burgers and coat with wheat germ. Chill for 1... - 33.0476
Spicy Beef And Bean Burgers
In a large mixing bowl combine egg white, beans, bread crumbs, celery, chili peppers, and garlic powder.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into eight 1/2 inch thick oval patties.
Place patties on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches... - 31.9069
Chili Bean Burgers
When leaving for picnic:
1. Heat chili con carne with onion and chili powder. Add kidney beans to chili mixture; heat; then turn into vacuum jug.
2. Split French bread; spread with butter; cut each half into 5 pieces; wrap in foil.
3. Pack all in picnic... - 32.4089
Chile Beef And Bean Burgers
1) In a bowl combine all ingredients.
2) Make out 4 patties from the mixture.
3) Heat broiler.
4) Use broiler pan to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
5) Arrange the patties on prepared broiler pan.
6) Place inside broiler to broil to... - 40.3128
Curried French Beans & Canned Beans For Two Dinners
If you thought French beans are only for dieters, you are wrong! French beans can be prepared as excellent curry and can be used as a topping for burger patty. French beans presented and cooked in an innovative way by Bhal Dave. Surprise your friends and... - 74.3502
Refried Mexican Beans
1. In a stock pot or sauce pan, soak the beans in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Boil the soaked beans for 1 hour or pressure cook them for 20 minutes until they are fork tender. Drain the beans reserving the liquid and keep aside until... - 37.0337
1. Heat shortening in a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans, vegetables, spices and seasonings.
3. Stir in water and vinegar and mix well
4. Cover the pot with its... - 42.1667
1. Dice the celery, red bell pepper, onion and yellow squash, set aside.
2. Crush the garlic; dice the frozen burger, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
4. In the electric skillet pour olive oil and sauté the celery, red bell... - 0
Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa
Chips, Nachos, Burritos or Tacos, this Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa compliments everything just perfectly. The blend of tomatoes with jalapeno peppers and cilantro, gives this sauce a flavorful twist. Watch the video and learn this easy recipe today. - 104.45