- » Pink Salad
Pink Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pink salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pink salad recipes.
Pretty Pink Gelatin Salad
The pretty pink salad is a flavored gelatin salad made with fruit flavored gelatin along with cottage cheee pineapples and marshmallows. Folded in along with whipping cream , the pretty pink mixed fruit salad can be served as dessert too. - 36.92
Avocado Pink Grapefruit And Orange Salad
Arrange the slices of avocado, grapefruit, and orange alternately on individual plates.
Tuck watercress leaves on each.
Sprinkle with mint if you like.
Pass the cruets of oil and vinegar. - 27.4889
Pink Grapefruit & Shrimp Salad
In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan, stir coconut over medium-low heat until golden, about 5 minutes.
Remove coconut from pan and set aside.
Cut peel and white membrane off grapefruit.
Over a bowl, cut between inner membranes and lift out grapefruit sections; place... - 31.954
Crab And Pink Grapefruit Salad
1) On one side of a small plate, place the lettuce leaves.
2) In a bowl, add the crab, oil, lemon juice, celery and black grapes and season with salt and pepper; blend well.
3) Place the mixture opposite the lettuce leaves on the plate; lastly... - 35.0897
Raw Beetroot And Pink Grapefruit Salad
1) Peel the beetroot and cut into fine strips. Alternatively, the peeled vegetable can also be grated. Place in a salad bowl.
2) Off the botoom of the grapefruit, cut a thin slice and on a chopping board, place the grapefruit with the cut side down.... - 42.2323
Pink Ribbon Salad
Pink Ribbon Salad is the favorite of the kids at home. Guess it is the colorful blend and the sweet flavor which makes this the favorite for them. Check out the recipe of Pink Ribbon Salad. - 40.3946
Pink And Red Salad
1. Take a bowl and add pinto beans or canned pinto beans, red cabbage, celery, radishes, cucumbers and onion into it.
2. Take a blender and add oil, cider vinegar, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and dry mustard into it and whirl until well blended.
3.... - 42.6272
Pink Lady Salad
This Pink Lady Salad is truly awesome ! An amazing medley of fruit, seafood and vegetables all in one bowl can you expect to see greater variety anywhere else? Try out this Pink Lady Salad and let me know if you feel for it the way I do ! - 34.8661
Pink-grapefruit-and-avocado Salad Platter
1) Wash the salad greens, trim the ends and discard with any discolored leaves.
2) Crisp the greens in the crisper for several hours.
3) In a bowl, place together avocado halves and grapefruit sections, spooning grapefruit juice over... - 42.9277
Pink Pineapple Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Dissolve gelatin in hot water; chill until slightly thickened.
Soften cheese with pineapple juice.
Blend cheese and pineapple.
Whip chilled milk.
Mix pineapple with gelatin; fold in whipped milk.
Chill until firm. - 30.5691
Party Pink Fruit Salad
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature and add spices, food color and mayonnaise to it. Mix well.
2) Drain the fruit cocktail and peel and section the orange. Cut the cherries in half.
3) To the cheese mixture, add the nuts, fruits and... - 41.2463
Pink Cranberry Salad
Put gelatin and pineapple juice in saucepan.
Heat and stir to dissolve.
Add cheese in small pieces.
Whisk well to blend in.
Remove from heat.
Add pineapple and cranberry sauce.
Chill until syrupy and thickened.
Whip cream until stiff.
Fold into thickened... - 39.3037
Passionate Pink Potato Salad
Place potatoes and onion in bowl.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Mix lightly with French dressing.
Chill and hour or two and toss lightly with mayonnaise.
Carefully blend in eggs.
Mix in a little pimiento and parsley for color.
Add seasoning and dressing to... - 37.0442
Pink Strawberry Salad Mold
Combine all ingredients, except sour cream.
Divide mixture in half.
Place one half of mixture in refrigerator and chill until firmly congealed.
Place second half of mixture in dish in warm water to prevent it from setting in the meantime.
When first half has... - 35.7221
Pink Party Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Prepare the curried applesauce dressing combining all the ingredients, except the corn oil in a bowl.
3) To this, gradually add the corn oil. Mix well. Use 3/4 cup of the dressing for this recipe.... - 48.3302
Frosty Pink Salad
Drain raspberries, reserving juice.
(Sieve raspberries, if desired.) Prepare dessert mix according to package directions, using milk called for on package and substituting raspberry juice for the water.
Stir in raspberries, peaches, pineapple, walnuts, and... - 40.9237
Pink Velvety Salad Mould
1 In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2 Mix in the beets.
3 Stir in sour cream and mixing well.
4 Add the remaining ingredients.
5 Into 6 individual molds or 1 large mold, pour the mixture.
6 Place in the freezer and chill until... - 38.8512
Pink Snow Salad
Beat milk until stiff with electric mixer set at high speed.
Add lemon juice.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Freeze. - 33.1351
Pink Salad Mould
Mix the soup and cottage cheese in a bowl.
Add gelatin, dissolved in cold water.
Add mayonnaise and beat.
When cool add fish, celery, capsicum and onion juice.
Pour into a mould.
Garnish with more mayonnaise, 2 boiled eggs, radish and... - 35.3273
1) In a microwavable container, put together beetroot, vinegar, water and sugar.
2) Put the lid on and cook for 15 minutes.
3) While cooking stir twice using a wooden spoon.
4) Leave to stand for 10 minutes and mix in the celery and apples.
5) Put in... - 38.2691
Chilled Mashed Potatoes With Pickled Pink And Green Peppercorns
1. In a large saucepan, boil potatoes with their skin, in salted water until they are tender.
2. Drain them in a colander and allow they to dry in the steam.
3. When cool enough to handle, but still hot, peel the skin and place in a large bowl.
4. Add... - 42.8878
Orange Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken Salad
Orange Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken Salad tastes simply out of this world !This irresistible grilled chicken dressed with irresistible orange seasonings with fresh vegetables is my choicest salad for a summer meal. Enjoy this Orange Vinaigrette Grilled... - 33.6587
Spinach-grapefruit Salad With Blue Cheese And Pine Nuts
To Prepare Salad: Tear spinach into bite-size pieces and toss with endive.
Wrap in paper towels and a plastic bag and refrigerate.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) Cut ends off grapefruit and with a sharp knife, remove peel.
Separate into segments, cut... - 41.6268
Shrimp And Wild Rice Salad
Wild rice and shrimp are a great combo and you will understand this once you try out this Shrimp And Wild Rice Salad. I personally liked this Shrimp And Wild Rice Salad a lot. It is gonna turn out to be one of your best salads! - 33.098
Buffalo Chicken Salad Italiano
Combine Wing Sauce and salad dressing in bowl.
Pour 1/2 cup mixture over chicken tenders in large bowl.
Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.
Cook chicken on electric grill pan or barbecue grill for 3 to 5 minutes until no longer pink in center.
Arrange salad... - 30.5512
Warm Barbecued Octopus And Potato Salad
1. To make marinade, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cut octopus in half lengthwise, add to marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours.
2. To make concasse, place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Preheat barbecue or a... - 37.1311
Seared Pork And Black Eyed Pea Salad
Marinate pork strips in 1/4 cup Balsamic Marinade for up to 1 hour.
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add garlic and lightly saute.
Add pork to skillet, sauteing 2 to 3 minutes until no pink remains.
Add the remaining marinade, the peppers and the... - 35.1152
Stir Fried Beef And Apple Salad
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine rice vinegar, salad oil, chives, soy sauce, honey, cinnamon, and salt.
Cover and shake well.
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into thin bite-size strips.
Coat a large skillet with 'cooking spray.
Add sesame oil... - 42.2467
Pork And Pear Salad
Trim any fat from meat.
Cut meat into thin bite-size strips.
Sprinkle with sage and pepper.
In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add meat; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until meat is slightly pink in center.
Add nuts;... - 41.9036
Chicken And Rice Salad
In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling.
Stir in uncooked rice.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
Place in a colander.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
In a large bowl combine garbanzo beans, roasted... - 42.3606
Artichoke Fruit Salad
Combine salad dressing, next 3 ingredients, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; mix well.
Pour over artichokes; chill, covered, 3 to 4 hours or overnight In large bowl combine remaining ingredients.
Add artichokes with dressing; toss - 32.7057
Grapefruit Winter Salad
1. In a bowl of bananas and avocado, sprinkle some lemon juice and keep aside.
2. Mix cabbage. Toss the ingredients well.
3. Arrange the cabbage as a mound in the serving platter.
4. Place avocado, grapefruits and bananas around the... - 39.0322
Smoked Chicken And Citrus Salad
1. Skin the chicken and put the flesh into small bite-sized bits; place them in a bowl
2. Peel the grapefruit and oranges; carefully remove the white pith too
3. Add them in a small bowl, so as to store the juices, chop them up roughly... - 44.8152
Cottage Cheese And Fruit Salad
1) Slice the honeydew in 8 parts along the length.
2) In a serving bowl, arrange the honeydew slices in a petal fashion.
3) Slice the watermelon into small, fan-shaped wedges.
4) In the bowl, arrange the watermelon, peaches and pineapple alternately... - 47.031
Grapefruit Salad With Citronette Dressing
Avocado Tomato And Grapefruit Salad With Citrqnette Dressing tastes nice. Avocado Tomato And Grapefruit Salad With Citrqnette Dressing is very easy to make. Avocado Tomato And Grapefruit Salad With Citrqnette Dressing must be tried by salad lovers. - 40.4551
Spring Fresh Fruit Salad
If you are sticking to healthy diet, then what better way to satisfy your sweet tooth than springtime fruit salad. Here's a colorful and healthy seasonal fruity treat that can be tossed up in minutes. To make it more decadent, you can add a scoop of your... - 110.657
Chicken And Strawberry Salad
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine 2 tablespoons orange juice, oil, lemon juice, and sugar.
Cover and shake well.
Chill dressing till serving time.
For marinade, combine soy sauce, green onions, 2 tablespoons orange juice, and garlic.
Rinse chicken; pat... - 46.8809
Warm Red Mullet And Grapefruit Salad
Over a bowl to catch any drips, using a serrated knife, cut off all the rind and pith from the grapefruit.
Cut the fruit into segments between each membrane.
Put the segments to one side and squeeze the membranes to extract the juice.
Dry-fry the bacon in a... - 39.4201
Smoked Trout Salad : Daniel Boulud
Daniel Boulud makes a Salad of Smoked Trout, Pink Grapefruit, and Radicchio with Walnuts.
For more information, please visit Foodandwine.com - 10.3308
Shimp salad prepared with fresh cooked shrimp and celery is a simple yet appetizing salad. Flavored with a bit of horseradish, this shrimp salad is tossed with miracle whip for a nice texture to it. - 29.3661
Grapefruit And Spinach Salad
In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients with wire whisk.
Cover; set aside.
In large serving bowl, combine all salad ingredients; toss gently.
Just before serving, beat dressing again.
Pour over salad; toss gently. - 36.3055
Smoked Turkey Salad In Poppy Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad bowl, arrange the bottom with watercress.
2. Gently toss together turkey and grapefruit and place over the watercress.
3. Blend vinaigrette, sage, pine nuts, and poppy seeds.
4. Pour the sage-nut dressing over the salad;... - 39.1406
Grilled Chicken Salad
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl combine mayonnaise, honey, and lemon juice.
Cover and refrigerate till serving time.Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken breasts on the cooking grill.
Grill 10 to 12 minutes or till tender and no pink remains, turning... - 38.8427
Broiled Chicken Salad
Position oven rack about 4 inches from heat source.
Place chicken on rack of broiler pan.
Broil 8 minutes or until browned on both sides and no longer pink in center, turning after 4 minutes.
Combine beans, onions and 1 tablespoon... - 36.8869
Citrus And Watercress Salad
Citrus and water cress salad is a mixed fruit and vegetable salad. Prepared with oranges, grapefruit and watercress with lettuce, the salad is dressed with oil and vinegar. Spiced with chili sauce, it has a peppy edge to it. - 37.381
Slivered Chicken Liver Salad
In a measuring cup, stir together the 1/4 cup oil, lemon juice, salt, sugar, chervil, thyme, mustard, and pepper; set aside.
In a large salad bowl, combine endive, onion, celery, and parsley; set aside.
Just before serving, melt butter in the 1 tablespoon oil... - 42.4367
Shrimp Salad With Dijon Cream
Bring a kettle of lightly salted water to a boil.
Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp become firm and turn pink.
Drain; immediately plunge into cold water to stop cooking.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Refrigerate to chill.
In a medium bowl, combine... - 44.1001
Lemony Shrimp Salad
1. Fill a medium saucepan with water. Squeeze the lemon half into the water, then add the squeezed lemon rind along with the peppercorns and a generous pinch of salt; bring to a boil. Add the shrimp and simmer until they are curled and just pink, about 3... - 29.5405
Shrimp Salad With Cauliflower
1. Cook the shrimp in a large pot of salted boiling water, uncovered, until they are pink and slightly firm to the touch, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour into a colander and rinse under cold running water to stop the cooking; drain well. Shell the shrimp, and devein if... - 33.1177
Chicken And Spinach Salad
1) In a frying pan, place the chicken breasts, cover with the chicken stock and add the bay leaf. Allow to boil, then simmer covered for 15-20 minutes, turning once, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and keep aside to cool.
2) On the 4 serving... - 43.2968
Asparagus And Shrimp Salad
Wash shrimp and combine in saucepan with lemon, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, celery leaves and 1/2 tsp. salt.
Add boiling water to cover.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until shrimp are bright pink.
Drain, shell and... - 41.3445
Shrimp Salad Hilary
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil with 2 tablespoons of the salt. When the water has reached a rolling boil, add all the shrimp at once. Cook, uncovered, until the shrimp are pink and tender, about 3 minutes. Drain the shrimp into a colander and rinse... - 38.1793
Hot Chicken Salad In Tomato Cups
Place chicken breast halves on a microwave-proof plate.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes.
Let stand for 3 minutes; chicken should no longer be pink when slashed in thickest part.
Drain off and discard juices, then cover chicken... - 46.1077
Duck Breast Salad
1. Remove the skin and fat from the duck breasts and season with salt and pepper. Rub with coriander seeds. Preheat the grill, then grill the duck for 10 minutes on each side. Wrap in foil and leave for 20 minutes.
2. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling,... - 42.419
Seared Chicken Liver Salad
1. Fill a bowl with water and squeeze the lemon into it. Working with 1 artichoke at a time, snap off the outer leaves. Trim the stem and cut off the top two-thirds of the leaves. Thinly slice the artichoke lengthwise and add to the water. Repeat with the... - 35.1653
Shrimp And Endive Salad
1) Cut each shrimp into three pieces and set them aside.
2) Separate the leaves from the heads of endive and cut the largest leaves in half crosswise. Wash them and pat them dry with paper towels.
3) Toss the water chestnuts with the soy sauce... - 46.1226
Combine salad dressing, next 3 ingredients, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; mix well.
Pour over artichokes; chill, covered, 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
In large bowl combine remaining ingredients.
Add artichokes with dressing; toss. - 36.8363
Hula Chicken Salad With Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
Combine salad dressing, mustard, orange peel, water and poppy seeds; mix well.
Rub chicken tenders with jerk seasoning.
Skewer chicken and grill over medium-high heat until no longer pink, about 5 minutes per side.
Arrange lettuce and fruit on salad... - 29.4659
Chicken Caesar Salad
Cut chicken tenders in half lengthwise and crosswise.
Heat 1 tablespoon salad dressing in large nonstick skillet.
Add chicken; cook and stir over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Remove chicken from skillet; sprinkle with pepper... - 32.9327
1. In a large skillet, place halibut and cover with cold water; add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Start to heat and bring the mixture to boiling; then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
3. Remove the fish from... - 46.6085
Citrus Blue Cheese Salad
Peel and section grapefruit, catching juice in a bowl.
Reserve 1/4 cup juice; set grapefruit sections aside.
Combine reserved juice, dressing mix, oil, and water in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Chill at least 3 hours.
Layer half each of salad... - 40.5382
Vietnamese Seared Beef Salad
1. For marinade, in a large bowl, add garlic, rice wine, fish sauce, sugar, and black pepper.
2. Drop beef in marinade and mix to coat well. Let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, add sliced onions and rice vinegar. Mix, and... - 95.5765
Cut away peel€”including all the white membrane€” from grapefruit; remove the sections.
Shred lettuce and pile into salad bowl.
Top with grapefruit.
Peel and slice avocado and arrange on salad.
Add your favorite French dressing. - 25.2584
Grapefruit And Prune Salad
1. Peel grapefruit; remove sections and discard membranes.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss grapefruit and prunes with Vinaigrette Dressing.
3. In a salad bowl, serve salad on a bed of lettuce. - 33.5521
Stuffed Pineapple Buffet Salad
Slice pineapple in half, lengthwise, starting at the bottom and cutting right through the spiny top growth.
Now cut deeply around the inside of each pineapple half, about 1/2 inch in from the edge.
Loosen the entire centre with a grapefruit knife and lift out... - 42.0262
Roast Quail With Endive And Walnut Salad
Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
Stuff the quail cavities with the thyme.
Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan and brown the quail breast-side down for 2-3 minutes, pressing them onto the hot pan to seal and colour.
Turn them over and cook for 1-2 minutes... - 46.9172
Chicken Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine the leaf lettuce, radicchio, arugula, and Belgian endive; toss gently to mix.
Cover and chill up to 2 hours.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine the Dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper; set aside.
Place chicken on the rack of an... - 46.0937
Mexican Barbecue And Orange Salad With Jicama
Cut pork into 1/2-inch slices.
Seed peppers and slice into quarters.
Slice onion into 6 slices.
Mix pepper, cumin, and garlic powder into the oil.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush pork with flavored oil.
Grill pork slices over medium heat, about 1 minute per... - 34.0306
Cucumber Grapefruit Crab Salad
1. In a large bowl, whisk the nonfat yogurt with the lime juice, lime zest, olive oil and a few dashes of Tabasco sauce. Season with salt and white pepper. Place the crab-meat in a bowl and fold in 3 tablespoons of the yogurt dressing.
2. Stir the Champagne... - 28.8423
Bibb And Grapefruit Salad
1. Line serving platter with lettuce; decoratively arrange grapefruit over lettuce and sprinkle with scallion.
2. Using a wire whisk, in small mixing bowl beat together reserved grapefruit juice, cilantro, oil, vinegar, mustard, and pepper. Pour over salad. - 22.8906
Avocado And Grapefruit Salad
Cut away the peel from the grapefruit, then cut out the segments; do this over a basin so the juice can form part of the dressing.
Skin, stone and slice the avocados.
Add the oil, lemon juice, sugar and seasoning to the grapefruit juice.
Keep the avocado in... - 29.7448
Simple Marinated Chicken Salad
1. Take a cutting board and place a large plastic wrap piece on it. Lay down each of the chicken piece on it. Using a second plastic wrap, cover the chicken pieces.
2. Take cooking mallet and pound the chicken surface gently. Turn upside down... - 48.1428
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, crumble in beef and cook with onion until meat has lost its pink color and onion is limp; drain and discard drippings.
Stir in kidney beans, chili powder, cumin, and catsup; simmer over low heat for about 5... - 38.6239
Barley Seafood Salad With Creamy Pilled Dressing
This salad is a fresh and healthy dish that can be served as a maincourse meal. Prepared wih cooked barley tossed with vegetables and dressing of lemon juice and yogurt with sour half and half and seafood, this barley seafood salad is best served with lemon... - 41.8057
Chicken Asparagus Salad
Combine broth, bay leaf, onion and ginger in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Add chicken; reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 8 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink in center.
Remove from broth; cool slightly.
Meanwhile, prepare Mustard... - 39.2503
Citrus Salad With Bibb Lettuce Watercress And Balsamic Dressing
Remove strips of peel (orange part only) from 1 orange; finely cut into julienned strips.
Set aside for garnish.
Peel and remove white pith from each orange.
Cut oranges into sections.
Combine oranges, grapefruit, tangerines and watercress in medium bowl.
For... - 38.4478
Shrimps Louis Dinner Salad
1. Shell and remove the sand vein from fresh shrimps; simmer gently in water just to cover in small saucepan 3 to 5 minutes, or just until shrimps are pink. Drain; cool, then dice. (If using canned shrimps, rinse under running cold water before cutting... - 34.9804
Chicken Tabouli Salad
Wash burghul in a bowl, changing water a few times. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 30 minutes.
Cut chicken into bite size pieces and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle chicken seasoning over top. Place in a preheat skillet on high... - 34.9922
Picota Cherry And Duck Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/gas 4. Mix the honey and soy sauce together and spread over the skin of the duck breasts.
Heat the oil in a frying pan until almost smoking, then add the duck breasts, skin side down, and fry for 3-4 minutes until golden brown... - 26.7222
Grilled Chicken Salad With Strawberry Dressing
Place chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
Grill for .12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170°F), turning once.
Cool slightly; cut chicken into pieces, about 2x1 inches in size.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl... - 38.4451
Salmon Salad Sandwiches
Salmon Salad Sandwiches is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Salmon Salad Sandwiches; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 34.3137
Citrus Shrimp Salad
Bring water to a boil and add shrimp.
Cook shrimp 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp; chill.
Combine salad dressing and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Stir in shrimp.
Line a large platter with... - 42.0022
Grilled Chicken And Cheese Salad
Whisk together oil, vinegar, marjoram, sage, salt and pepper.
In large bowl, combine 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the oil mixture with mustard.
Add chicken, turning to coat all over.
Grill chicken on greased grill over medium hot coals or at medium setting for 6 minutes... - 35.5019
Grapefruit Kiwi And Watercress Salad
1) Peel the skin of grapefruits and discard pith. Cut lengthways in half and slice crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick semicircles. Keep aside.
2) Peel kiwi and slice through 1/2- to 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Keep aside.
3) Stir in walnut oil, vegetable... - 47.2741
Mix olive oil, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon water, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over potatoes.
Add beans, sauerkraut, and celery.
Add red cabbage to boiling water.
Let stand 2 minutes.
Stir in tarragon vinegar; mix until cabbage is... - 40.3419
Hot And Sour Spinach Salad
Combine breadcrumbs and salt; stir well.
Dip cheese in egg white; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
Place cheese on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
Freeze 30 minutes.
Combine spinach and green onions; toss well, and set aside.
Combine brown sugar and next 3... - 45.1507
Lettuce And Mushroom Salad
1.Take a metal strainer and put the mushrooms in it.
2.Cast the strainer in water and take it out immediately.
3.Rinse the mushrooms under cold running water.
4.Drain and refrigerate until chilled.
5.Scatter the lettuce leaves and rinse them... - 42.1361
Shrimp Salad Vinaigrette
1. Preheat broiler. On baking sheet lined with heavy-duty foil broil peppers 3 inches from heat source, turning frequently, until charred on all sides; let stand until cool enough to handle. Peel peppers; remove and discard stem ends and seeds. Cut peppers... - 36.3485
Tarragon Chicken Salad On Radicchio
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
Add cold water to cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Drain, transfer to a large bowl, and... - 46.8461
Avocado Salad With Grapefruit And Bacon
1. Blanch the bacon in a small pan of simmering water until the fat is translucent, about 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
2. With a sharp knife, remove all the white pith and the outside membrane from the grapefruit. Remove the sections by cutting between the... - 41.0625
Shrimp And Fruit Salad
In a large saucepan cook shrimp in boiling water about 3 minutes or till shrimp turn pink; drain.
Rinse shrimp under cold water; drain well.
Drain pineapple chunks, reserving juice.
Combine pineapple chunks and orange sections; cover and chill.
For marinade,... - 37.305
Sauteed Tuna With White Bean Salad
1. Combine the beans, tomatoes, onion, vinegar, mayonnaise, capers, half of the garlic, and the sage in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle the tuna with the pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, and then add the tuna. Cook the tuna... - 32.1685
Marinated Shrimp Salad
1. In boiling water cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
2. Then drain, cool and chill thoroughly.
3. Prepare the artichoke hearts by draining them and reserve the marinade.
4. Then cut large pieces of artichoke hearts in... - 47.3051
Fruited Chicken And Rice Salad
1) Prepare the rice mix according to package directions but do not add any seasoning mix.
2) Remove from heat and place in a colander and rinse with cold water.
3) Transfer to a bowl.
4) Add grapes and seasoning mix.
5) Pour 1 tablespoon of the salad... - 42.213
Curry-mustard Rice Salad
This Curry Mustard Rice Salad recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this side dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this Curry Mustard Rice Salad Recipe. - 43.5592
A healthy salad with a fruit base that is truly different. A quick and easy stir fry provides the base for this sweet and sour pineapple salad. The Mexican delight is a treat fit for all occasions. Try this unique recipe and do let me know how it turned out... - 42.4472
Life is all about mix and match, and if it works out well, we end up with a great recipe. Watch this recipe for taco salad in which Amy shares her secret of staying lean and fit with healthy eating. It looks good and if you are the mix and match type, you... - 110.622
Pink Salad Recipes By Category