- » Pink Salad
Pink Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pink salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pink salad recipes.
Pretty Pink Gelatin Salad
The pretty pink salad is a flavored gelatin salad made with fruit flavored gelatin along with cottage cheee pineapples and marshmallows. Folded in along with whipping cream , the pretty pink mixed fruit salad can be served as dessert too. - 34.9253
Avocado Pink Grapefruit And Orange Salad
Arrange the slices of avocado, grapefruit, and orange alternately on individual plates.
Tuck watercress leaves on each.
Sprinkle with mint if you like.
Pass the cruets of oil and vinegar. - 25.8312
Pink Ribbon Salad
Pink Ribbon Salad is the favorite of the kids at home. Guess it is the colorful blend and the sweet flavor which makes this the favorite for them. Check out the recipe of Pink Ribbon Salad. - 38.4929
Pink Grapefruit & Shrimp Salad
In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan, stir coconut over medium-low heat until golden, about 5 minutes.
Remove coconut from pan and set aside.
Cut peel and white membrane off grapefruit.
Over a bowl, cut between inner membranes and lift out grapefruit sections; place... - 30.3317
Pink-grapefruit-and-avocado Salad Platter
1) Wash the salad greens, trim the ends and discard with any discolored leaves.
2) Crisp the greens in the crisper for several hours.
3) In a bowl, place together avocado halves and grapefruit sections, spooning grapefruit juice over... - 43.0942
Crab And Pink Grapefruit Salad
1) On one side of a small plate, place the lettuce leaves.
2) In a bowl, add the crab, oil, lemon juice, celery and black grapes and season with salt and pepper; blend well.
3) Place the mixture opposite the lettuce leaves on the plate; lastly... - 35.3917
Pink Lady Salad
This Pink Lady Salad is truly awesome ! An amazing medley of fruit, seafood and vegetables all in one bowl can you expect to see greater variety anywhere else? Try out this Pink Lady Salad and let me know if you feel for it the way I do ! - 32.4265
Pink And Red Salad
1. Take a bowl and add pinto beans or canned pinto beans, red cabbage, celery, radishes, cucumbers and onion into it.
2. Take a blender and add oil, cider vinegar, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and dry mustard into it and whirl until well blended.
3.... - 42.1978
Raw Beetroot And Pink Grapefruit Salad
1) Peel the beetroot and cut into fine strips. Alternatively, the peeled vegetable can also be grated. Place in a salad bowl.
2) Off the botoom of the grapefruit, cut a thin slice and on a chopping board, place the grapefruit with the cut side down.... - 41.7616
Passionate Pink Potato Salad
Place potatoes and onion in bowl.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Mix lightly with French dressing.
Chill and hour or two and toss lightly with mayonnaise.
Carefully blend in eggs.
Mix in a little pimiento and parsley for color.
Add seasoning and dressing to... - 34.4195
Party Pink Fruit Salad
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature and add spices, food color and mayonnaise to it. Mix well.
2) Drain the fruit cocktail and peel and section the orange. Cut the cherries in half.
3) To the cheese mixture, add the nuts, fruits and... - 42.5822
Pink Pineapple Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Dissolve gelatin in hot water; chill until slightly thickened.
Soften cheese with pineapple juice.
Blend cheese and pineapple.
Whip chilled milk.
Mix pineapple with gelatin; fold in whipped milk.
Chill until firm. - 28.0959
Pink Party Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Prepare the curried applesauce dressing combining all the ingredients, except the corn oil in a bowl.
3) To this, gradually add the corn oil. Mix well. Use 3/4 cup of the dressing for this recipe.... - 48.2419
Pink Cranberry Salad
Put gelatin and pineapple juice in saucepan.
Heat and stir to dissolve.
Add cheese in small pieces.
Whisk well to blend in.
Remove from heat.
Add pineapple and cranberry sauce.
Chill until syrupy and thickened.
Whip cream until stiff.
Fold into thickened... - 38.0639
Frosty Pink Salad
Drain raspberries, reserving juice.
(Sieve raspberries, if desired.) Prepare dessert mix according to package directions, using milk called for on package and substituting raspberry juice for the water.
Stir in raspberries, peaches, pineapple, walnuts, and... - 39.6946
Pink Strawberry Salad Mold
Combine all ingredients, except sour cream.
Divide mixture in half.
Place one half of mixture in refrigerator and chill until firmly congealed.
Place second half of mixture in dish in warm water to prevent it from setting in the meantime.
When first half has... - 33.0639
Pink Velvety Salad Mould
1 In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2 Mix in the beets.
3 Stir in sour cream and mixing well.
4 Add the remaining ingredients.
5 Into 6 individual molds or 1 large mold, pour the mixture.
6 Place in the freezer and chill until... - 39.0162
Pink Snow Salad
Beat milk until stiff with electric mixer set at high speed.
Add lemon juice.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Freeze. - 30.6492
Pink Salad Mould
Mix the soup and cottage cheese in a bowl.
Add gelatin, dissolved in cold water.
Add mayonnaise and beat.
When cool add fish, celery, capsicum and onion juice.
Pour into a mould.
Garnish with more mayonnaise, 2 boiled eggs, radish and... - 32.975
1) In a microwavable container, put together beetroot, vinegar, water and sugar.
2) Put the lid on and cook for 15 minutes.
3) While cooking stir twice using a wooden spoon.
4) Leave to stand for 10 minutes and mix in the celery and apples.
5) Put in... - 35.8056
Chilled Mashed Potatoes With Pickled Pink And Green Peppercorns
1. In a large saucepan, boil potatoes with their skin, in salted water until they are tender.
2. Drain them in a colander and allow they to dry in the steam.
3. When cool enough to handle, but still hot, peel the skin and place in a large bowl.
4. Add... - 42.9685
Buffalo Chicken Salad Italiano
Combine Wing Sauce and salad dressing in bowl.
Pour 1/2 cup mixture over chicken tenders in large bowl.
Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.
Cook chicken on electric grill pan or barbecue grill for 3 to 5 minutes until no longer pink in center.
Arrange salad... - 28.0778
Orange Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken Salad
Orange Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken Salad tastes simply out of this world !This irresistible grilled chicken dressed with irresistible orange seasonings with fresh vegetables is my choicest salad for a summer meal. Enjoy this Orange Vinaigrette Grilled... - 32.425
Shrimp And Wild Rice Salad
Wild rice and shrimp are a great combo and you will understand this once you try out this Shrimp And Wild Rice Salad. I personally liked this Shrimp And Wild Rice Salad a lot. It is gonna turn out to be one of your best salads! - 31.9827
Artichoke Fruit Salad
Combine salad dressing, next 3 ingredients, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; mix well.
Pour over artichokes; chill, covered, 3 to 4 hours or overnight In large bowl combine remaining ingredients.
Add artichokes with dressing; toss - 31.0663
Grapefruit Winter Salad
1. In a bowl of bananas and avocado, sprinkle some lemon juice and keep aside.
2. Mix cabbage. Toss the ingredients well.
3. Arrange the cabbage as a mound in the serving platter.
4. Place avocado, grapefruits and bananas around the... - 37.9723
Smoked Chicken And Citrus Salad
1. Skin the chicken and put the flesh into small bite-sized bits; place them in a bowl
2. Peel the grapefruit and oranges; carefully remove the white pith too
3. Add them in a small bowl, so as to store the juices, chop them up roughly... - 43.5118
Cottage Cheese And Fruit Salad
1) Slice the honeydew in 8 parts along the length.
2) In a serving bowl, arrange the honeydew slices in a petal fashion.
3) Slice the watermelon into small, fan-shaped wedges.
4) In the bowl, arrange the watermelon, peaches and pineapple alternately... - 48.5577
Warm Barbecued Octopus And Potato Salad
1. To make marinade, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cut octopus in half lengthwise, add to marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours.
2. To make concasse, place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Preheat barbecue or a... - 39.1927
Spring Fresh Fruit Salad
If you are sticking to healthy diet, then what better way to satisfy your sweet tooth than springtime fruit salad. Here's a colorful and healthy seasonal fruity treat that can be tossed up in minutes. To make it more decadent, you can add a scoop of your... - 110.676
Spinach-grapefruit Salad With Blue Cheese And Pine Nuts
To Prepare Salad: Tear spinach into bite-size pieces and toss with endive.
Wrap in paper towels and a plastic bag and refrigerate.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) Cut ends off grapefruit and with a sharp knife, remove peel.
Separate into segments, cut... - 40.5196
Smoked Trout Salad : Daniel Boulud
Daniel Boulud makes a Salad of Smoked Trout, Pink Grapefruit, and Radicchio with Walnuts.
For more information, please visit Foodandwine.com - 10.2471
Seared Pork And Black Eyed Pea Salad
Marinate pork strips in 1/4 cup Balsamic Marinade for up to 1 hour.
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add garlic and lightly saute.
Add pork to skillet, sauteing 2 to 3 minutes until no pink remains.
Add the remaining marinade, the peppers and the... - 33.5173
Stir Fried Beef And Apple Salad
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine rice vinegar, salad oil, chives, soy sauce, honey, cinnamon, and salt.
Cover and shake well.
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into thin bite-size strips.
Coat a large skillet with 'cooking spray.
Add sesame oil... - 39.8235
Grilled Chicken Salad
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl combine mayonnaise, honey, and lemon juice.
Cover and refrigerate till serving time.Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken breasts on the cooking grill.
Grill 10 to 12 minutes or till tender and no pink remains, turning... - 36.6411
Broiled Chicken Salad
Position oven rack about 4 inches from heat source.
Place chicken on rack of broiler pan.
Broil 8 minutes or until browned on both sides and no longer pink in center, turning after 4 minutes.
Combine beans, onions and 1 tablespoon... - 35.1748
Pork And Pear Salad
Trim any fat from meat.
Cut meat into thin bite-size strips.
Sprinkle with sage and pepper.
In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add meat; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until meat is slightly pink in center.
Add nuts;... - 40.6453
Citrus And Watercress Salad
Citrus and water cress salad is a mixed fruit and vegetable salad. Prepared with oranges, grapefruit and watercress with lettuce, the salad is dressed with oil and vinegar. Spiced with chili sauce, it has a peppy edge to it. - 35.9866
Grapefruit Salad With Citronette Dressing
Avocado Tomato And Grapefruit Salad With Citrqnette Dressing tastes nice. Avocado Tomato And Grapefruit Salad With Citrqnette Dressing is very easy to make. Avocado Tomato And Grapefruit Salad With Citrqnette Dressing must be tried by salad lovers. - 40.7291
Combine salad dressing, next 3 ingredients, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; mix well.
Pour over artichokes; chill, covered, 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
In large bowl combine remaining ingredients.
Add artichokes with dressing; toss. - 35.0697
Hula Chicken Salad With Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
Combine salad dressing, mustard, orange peel, water and poppy seeds; mix well.
Rub chicken tenders with jerk seasoning.
Skewer chicken and grill over medium-high heat until no longer pink, about 5 minutes per side.
Arrange lettuce and fruit on salad... - 27.0691
Citrus Blue Cheese Salad
Peel and section grapefruit, catching juice in a bowl.
Reserve 1/4 cup juice; set grapefruit sections aside.
Combine reserved juice, dressing mix, oil, and water in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Chill at least 3 hours.
Layer half each of salad... - 38.2404
Vietnamese Seared Beef Salad
1. For marinade, in a large bowl, add garlic, rice wine, fish sauce, sugar, and black pepper.
2. Drop beef in marinade and mix to coat well. Let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, add sliced onions and rice vinegar. Mix, and... - 97.2624
Chicken Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine the leaf lettuce, radicchio, arugula, and Belgian endive; toss gently to mix.
Cover and chill up to 2 hours.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine the Dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper; set aside.
Place chicken on the rack of an... - 45.8861
Shimp salad prepared with fresh cooked shrimp and celery is a simple yet appetizing salad. Flavored with a bit of horseradish, this shrimp salad is tossed with miracle whip for a nice texture to it. - 26.9406
Mexican Barbecue And Orange Salad With Jicama
Cut pork into 1/2-inch slices.
Seed peppers and slice into quarters.
Slice onion into 6 slices.
Mix pepper, cumin, and garlic powder into the oil.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush pork with flavored oil.
Grill pork slices over medium heat, about 1 minute per... - 32.7244
Chicken And Strawberry Salad
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine 2 tablespoons orange juice, oil, lemon juice, and sugar.
Cover and shake well.
Chill dressing till serving time.
For marinade, combine soy sauce, green onions, 2 tablespoons orange juice, and garlic.
Rinse chicken; pat... - 45.6342
Simple Marinated Chicken Salad
1. Take a cutting board and place a large plastic wrap piece on it. Lay down each of the chicken piece on it. Using a second plastic wrap, cover the chicken pieces.
2. Take cooking mallet and pound the chicken surface gently. Turn upside down... - 47.0906
Barley Seafood Salad With Creamy Pilled Dressing
This salad is a fresh and healthy dish that can be served as a maincourse meal. Prepared wih cooked barley tossed with vegetables and dressing of lemon juice and yogurt with sour half and half and seafood, this barley seafood salad is best served with lemon... - 39.598
Chicken Asparagus Salad
Combine broth, bay leaf, onion and ginger in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Add chicken; reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 8 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink in center.
Remove from broth; cool slightly.
Meanwhile, prepare Mustard... - 37.3885
Citrus Salad With Bibb Lettuce Watercress And Balsamic Dressing
Remove strips of peel (orange part only) from 1 orange; finely cut into julienned strips.
Set aside for garnish.
Peel and remove white pith from each orange.
Cut oranges into sections.
Combine oranges, grapefruit, tangerines and watercress in medium bowl.
For... - 37.0818
Shrimp Salad With Dijon Cream
Bring a kettle of lightly salted water to a boil.
Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp become firm and turn pink.
Drain; immediately plunge into cold water to stop cooking.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Refrigerate to chill.
In a medium bowl, combine... - 41.9109
Grilled Chicken Salad With Strawberry Dressing
Place chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
Grill for .12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170°F), turning once.
Cool slightly; cut chicken into pieces, about 2x1 inches in size.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl... - 36.6032
Grilled Chicken And Cheese Salad
Whisk together oil, vinegar, marjoram, sage, salt and pepper.
In large bowl, combine 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the oil mixture with mustard.
Add chicken, turning to coat all over.
Grill chicken on greased grill over medium hot coals or at medium setting for 6 minutes... - 33.5737
Lemony Shrimp Salad
1. Fill a medium saucepan with water. Squeeze the lemon half into the water, then add the squeezed lemon rind along with the peppercorns and a generous pinch of salt; bring to a boil. Add the shrimp and simmer until they are curled and just pink, about 3... - 27.1371
Grapefruit Kiwi And Watercress Salad
1) Peel the skin of grapefruits and discard pith. Cut lengthways in half and slice crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick semicircles. Keep aside.
2) Peel kiwi and slice through 1/2- to 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Keep aside.
3) Stir in walnut oil, vegetable... - 47.4743
Shrimp Salad With Cauliflower
1. Cook the shrimp in a large pot of salted boiling water, uncovered, until they are pink and slightly firm to the touch, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour into a colander and rinse under cold running water to stop the cooking; drain well. Shell the shrimp, and devein if... - 34.1077
Mix olive oil, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon water, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over potatoes.
Add beans, sauerkraut, and celery.
Add red cabbage to boiling water.
Let stand 2 minutes.
Stir in tarragon vinegar; mix until cabbage is... - 38.1547
1. Preheat broiler. Place chicken on rack in broiling pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place pan in broiler 6 inches from heat source. Broil until chicken loses its pink color throughout, about 4 minutes per side. When cool enough to handle, cut into... - 35.7344
Lettuce And Mushroom Salad
1.Take a metal strainer and put the mushrooms in it.
2.Cast the strainer in water and take it out immediately.
3.Rinse the mushrooms under cold running water.
4.Drain and refrigerate until chilled.
5.Scatter the lettuce leaves and rinse them... - 42.009
Fruited Chicken And Rice Salad
1) Prepare the rice mix according to package directions but do not add any seasoning mix.
2) Remove from heat and place in a colander and rinse with cold water.
3) Transfer to a bowl.
4) Add grapes and seasoning mix.
5) Pour 1 tablespoon of the salad... - 42.9979
Asparagus And Shrimp Salad
Wash shrimp and combine in saucepan with lemon, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, celery leaves and 1/2 tsp. salt.
Add boiling water to cover.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until shrimp are bright pink.
Drain, shell and... - 41.0308
Chicken And Rice Salad
In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling.
Stir in uncooked rice.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
Place in a colander.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
In a large bowl combine garbanzo beans, roasted... - 40.5203
Shrimp Salad Hilary
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil with 2 tablespoons of the salt. When the water has reached a rolling boil, add all the shrimp at once. Cook, uncovered, until the shrimp are pink and tender, about 3 minutes. Drain the shrimp into a colander and rinse... - 39.4426
Chicken Tabouli Salad
Wash burghul in a bowl, changing water a few times. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 30 minutes.
Cut chicken into bite size pieces and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle chicken seasoning over top. Place in a preheat skillet on high... - 36.5901
Hot Chicken Salad In Tomato Cups
Place chicken breast halves on a microwave-proof plate.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes.
Let stand for 3 minutes; chicken should no longer be pink when slashed in thickest part.
Drain off and discard juices, then cover chicken... - 44.5995
Chicken Salad With Jicama And Grapefruit
1. With a sharp knife, peel the grapefruit, removing all the skin and white pith. Holding the grapefruit over a bowl to catch the juices, cut between the membranes to loosen the segments, and drop them into the bowl. Remove any seeds from the grapefruit... - 37.4588
Skillet Chicken Salad
Cut chicken crosswise into 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide strips.
Seed and core red pepper; cut into strips.
Cut broccoli into small florets; peel stalks and slice 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick.
In large skillet, heat 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook chicken,... - 39.0914
Prawn And Egg Salad
1) Keep aside one half of the lemon. Take the other half and finely grate its rind. Squeeze the juice and keep aside.
2) In a large bowl, add in the prawns, lemon juice, tobasco sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well and let the prawns marinate for about 15... - 46.629
Warm Red Mullet And Grapefruit Salad
Over a bowl to catch any drips, using a serrated knife, cut off all the rind and pith from the grapefruit.
Cut the fruit into segments between each membrane.
Put the segments to one side and squeeze the membranes to extract the juice.
Dry-fry the bacon in a... - 37.3055
Here is an easy and healthy mixed-seafood salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this seafood salad. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this... - 43.5403
Triple Mustard Chicken Salad
1) In a large heavy pot, pour in enough cold salted water to cover the chicken by at least 1 inch.
2) Place the pot over moderate heat and bring the water to a simmer.
3) Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the chicken is juicy but no... - 47.3469
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. In the baking pan, arrange chicken breasts and pour over the wine. Sprinkle tarragon and allow the chicken to be baked for 20 minutes. Check for the doneness by inserting a knife. The interior should not be pink.... - 46.946
Chicken Salad With Pecans
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Pour 6 cups of the water into a large saucepan and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and bring to a boil.
Adjust the heat so that the water bubbles gently, cover, and cook the chicken for 8 to 10 minutes or... - 41.0806
Peach Blush Salad
Peach Blush Salad is a royale treat of fruits. Almonds, peach and cream cheese combine to add a heavenly flavor to this Peach Blush Salad. Just check out the recipe of Peach Blush Salad. - 35.3906
Here's an amazing seafood salad recipe that rules the list of my favorite dishes. The combination of seafood used in this salad make it totally irresistible. Treat your friends and family with this amazing salad as a side dish. Don't forget to share your... - 48.1391
Stir Fried Chicken Salad
Stir Fried Chicken Salad has a very nice taste. The Stir Fried Chicken Salad is an easy to prepare dish. The non vegetarians salad lovers must try Stir Fried Chicken Salad. - 43.0037
Shrimp And Endive Salad
1) Cut each shrimp into three pieces and set them aside.
2) Separate the leaves from the heads of endive and cut the largest leaves in half crosswise. Wash them and pat them dry with paper towels.
3) Toss the water chestnuts with the soy sauce... - 47.9554
Norwegian Herring Salad
Clean the salted herrings and soak overnight.
Skin, bone and fillet.
If still too salty, soak in milk for 2 hours.
Wipe dry on cloth.
Cut the herrings into small cubes, dice the meat about the same size and mix with the herrings.
Add the diced beetroot and... - 47.5985
Hawaiian Chicken Salad
Have all ingredients chilled.
Section oranges, reserving 2 tablespoons juice for dressing.
Reserve 4 orange sections for garnish; dice remaining orange.
Cut each pineapple in half lengthwise, through leafy top and all.
Cut a 1 inch thick lengthwise slice off... - 36.621
Chicken Caesar Salad
Cut chicken tenders in half lengthwise and crosswise.
Heat 1 tablespoon salad dressing in large nonstick skillet.
Add chicken; cook and stir over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Remove chicken from skillet; sprinkle with pepper... - 31.6477
1. In a large skillet, place halibut and cover with cold water; add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Start to heat and bring the mixture to boiling; then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
3. Remove the fish from... - 47.5528
1) Neatly dice the beetroot after peeling the skin.
2) Thinly slice celery stalks.
3) Peel, core and cut the apples into small dice.
4) In a bowl, combine all with oil and vinegar dressing until apples and celery take on a pink colour... - 38.47
Chicken Liver Salad
Melt butter in a skillet; gently saute" chicken livers until pink is gone.
Set aside to cool.
Stir onion and garlic powder into water.
Combine water chestnuts, lemon juice, oil, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, and onion-garlic mixture.
Mix well and stir into... - 42.9204
Mediterranean Chicken Salad
Arrange chicken in shallow 3-quart casserole with thickest portions toward outside of casserole.
Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper.
Pour wine over chicken.
Microwave at High for 16 to 22 minutes, or until chicken near bone is no longer pink an - 32.9241
Cut away peel€”including all the white membrane€” from grapefruit; remove the sections.
Shred lettuce and pile into salad bowl.
Top with grapefruit.
Peel and slice avocado and arrange on salad.
Add your favorite French dressing. - 23.4175
Grapefruit And Prune Salad
1. Peel grapefruit; remove sections and discard membranes.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss grapefruit and prunes with Vinaigrette Dressing.
3. In a salad bowl, serve salad on a bed of lettuce. - 32.7699
Watercress And Pine Nut Salad With Sweet Mustard Dressing
1. Mix together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, brown sugar and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
2. Cut the mango into two either side of the central stone. Cut the mango flesh into dice or slices, then remove the skin.... - 36.6516
Fragrant Fruit Salad
Fragrant Fruit Salad is a refreshing and tasty salad. For all fruit lovers like me this salad is God given. Try this Fragrant Fruit Salad recipe for yourself! - 30.62
Smoked Turkey Salad In Poppy Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad bowl, arrange the bottom with watercress.
2. Gently toss together turkey and grapefruit and place over the watercress.
3. Blend vinaigrette, sage, pine nuts, and poppy seeds.
4. Pour the sage-nut dressing over the salad;... - 41.2397
Peel grapefruit and separate into sections over a bowl to collect all the juice.
(Squeeze juice from membranes, too.) Reserve juice and sections separately.
Peel bananas and cut into slices at an oblique angle so that the slices are long ovals.
Dip slices... - 35.2027
Cucumber Grapefruit Crab Salad
1. In a large bowl, whisk the nonfat yogurt with the lime juice, lime zest, olive oil and a few dashes of Tabasco sauce. Season with salt and white pepper. Place the crab-meat in a bowl and fold in 3 tablespoons of the yogurt dressing.
2. Stir the Champagne... - 27.5271
Bibb And Grapefruit Salad
1. Line serving platter with lettuce; decoratively arrange grapefruit over lettuce and sprinkle with scallion.
2. Using a wire whisk, in small mixing bowl beat together reserved grapefruit juice, cilantro, oil, vinegar, mustard, and pepper. Pour over salad. - 21.5806
Four Star Cabbage V Fruit Salad
Place the cabbage in a salad bowl, and toss with the oil until well coated.
Section and remove the membranes from the orange and grapefruit and add to the cabbage.
Add grapes and apple to the cabbage.
Sprinkle with Tarragon Vinegar and toss to combine.
Serve... - 37.7598
Pasta And Fish Salad
Put the farfalle in a pot and pour on enough boiling water to cover. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover and cook for 9 minutes. Drain and rinse thoroughly under cold running water. Drain thoroughly.
Toss the pasta in the oil, add the tuna,... - 33.8293
Autumn Fruit Salad
1) In a chill bowl add the fruits and toss gently.
2) Stir in enough mayonnaise to moisten.
3) Serve immediately. - 33.0988
Pink Salad Recipes By Category