- » Pink Rice Cooker
Pink Rice Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pink rice cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pink rice cooker recipes.
Pressure Cooker Kerala Paal Payasam
If you don’t have the time or inclination to make this delicious Kerala dessert in the traditional way but still want to treat your family to their favorite payasam on festive days try this recipe. Instead of slow cooking the rice in the milk on a low... - 97.0885
Raw Banana And Pink Masoor Dal Gravy
• Wash the dal twice and place in a pressure cooker along with 4 cups of water. Add the chopped onions, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, turmeric and chilli powders and the fresh coriander and salt. Cover and cook till the dal is tender and then pass it... - 31.9311
Chicken And Egg On Rice
To make plain rice
All recipes call for short-grain rice.
When planning a meal requiring rice, allow at least 1 hour for washing, soaking, boiling, and standing.
Use a heavy, tight-lidded pot with a capacity roughly 3 times the volume of uncooked rice. (Pot... - 43.819
1. Wash mushrooms. Soak in 3 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain, reserving soaking water. Discard stems and cut caps into slices 1/4 inch (3/4 cm) wide.
2.... - 43.0714
Steamed Shrimp And Jasmine Rice
Shrimp is an excellent seafood for the rice cooker because it cooks so quickly. If your cooker has a glass lid, it’s easy to tell when the shrimp are cooked by their bright orange-pink color; if you have to lift the lid to check the shrimp, do so with care... - 37.031
Lotus Seed Chinese Rice With Mushrooms
Cook the rice in an electric cooker. Add the peppercorns, salt and oil and when ready, empty out on a large tray and place under a fan, to cool and separate the grains.
Take a wok or a very large karahi or failing which, a large mouthed, straight bottomed... - 37.3227
Chokha Nl Kheer ( Rice Kheer ) Parsi Food
1. Soak the rice in a dekchi of cold water. Wash thoroughly. Place in a pressure cooker with 4 cups of water and cook till soft. Mash the rice.
2. Pour the milk in a large, thick, flat bottomed pan and bring to a boil. Add sufficient sugar so that the milk... - 25.6251
Spicy Rice Meatballs
In a large bowl, beat egg with salt, herb seasoning, and pepper.
Add garlic, onion, beef, veal, rice, and crumbs; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Place meatballs in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
In same bowl, mix tomato sauce,... - 42.7304
Protein Rich Soy Tomato Rice With Egg Masala
Soy tomato rice with egg masala is a protein rich nourishing meal for a mother to be. It is also rich in fiber and calcium due to the soy that it contains. Not only is it nutrient dense but is also very appealing to the taste buds.In short, it is the perfect... - 0
Shalimar Ke Makhana Pulao
Boil the lotus seeds for 20 minutes, cool and skin them. Set them aside.
Cook the chopped onions in 2 tablespoons of ghee. When soft and pink, add the green chillies, garlic, chopped ginger, crushed cumin, ginger powder, cloves and asafoetida and stir gently... - 33.2337
This recipe doesn't need a side dish. Just potato chips will be nice. This dish is really tasty. Try it. - 46.525
Coconut And Vegetable Pulao
Parboil the sliced carrots and potatoes and set aside. Half cook the green peas in salted water. Add a pinch of soda-bi-carb to it and drain in a colandar. Set aside.
Take the chopped onions and place them in a large vessel. Add 3 tablespoons of ghee and cook... - 35.9296
Stuffed Tomato Pulao
Whilst you are stuffing the tomatoes, prepare your rice in a rice cooker.
Lightly cut off the tops of all the tomatoes and with a fine teaspoon, empty out the juice, seeds and pulp into a small saucepan. You will need this later.
Lightly sprinkle salt in each... - 37.7809
Sunna Na Dana No Pulao
1. Cook the rice in an electric rice cooker or set a large pan of salted water to boil. Add a quarter cup of pure ghee, the whole spices and boil rice till cooked. Drain in a colander.
2. Heat the saffron on a tava and crumble it in half a cup of boiling... - 32.399
1. Cook the rice in two portions. Make one white and the other use saffron colour. Mix half the sliced, fine onions into the cooked rice. If you wish you can boil the rice in water along with the spices and drain it when cooked or cook it in the spices till... - 35.6519
Tomato And Mushroom Risotto
Wash the rice and set aside.
In a non-stick frying pan, place the bay leaves, peppercorns, mace and star anise as well as the onions. Saute in butter till the onions turn soft and pink.
Add the rice and saute for 5 minutes and place it and the spices in a... - 38.3474
Dodhi Ya Kakri Ni Buriyani
1. Wash and apply salt to the mutton and cook in a pressure cooker with three cups water till the mutton is tender.
2. Cut the cucumber or white gourd into cubes, salt it and cook in a pressure cooker in one and a half cup of water till soft. Mash the... - 30.0183
I love to serve this dish in the fall, when the combination of crisp apple, squash and yellow peppers seems to match the colors of the season. Enjoy! - 39.4379
Colocasia Leaf Dal Parsi Style
Wash the masoor dal twice and place it in a pressure cooker along with water, salt, ginger-garlic paste and the turmeric powder.
Chop the pumpkin and the brinjals and add them to the dal. Wash the colocasia leaves, chop them finely and add to the dal and cook... - 30.1271
Lemony Risotto With Shrimp
I love the refreshing burst of lemon in this dish, and it's a fantastic recipe to make when fresh corn is in season. Vibrant pink shrimp make it a colorful dish for entertaining. Serve with a mixed green salad for an easy, breezy dinner. - 41.4084
Shrimp Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add onion, celery, and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 7 minutes. Add garlic and cook until vegetables begin to brown and garlic is quite fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes... - 33.2022
HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add pork; cook 10 minutes or until browned on all sides.
Remove and set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet.
Add onions, garlic, salt, cumin and oregano; cook and stir 2 minutes or until... - 43.4389
Fast And Easy Jambalaya
1) In a rice cooker or in a saucepan, cook rice in water as directed on package. Cover to keep warm.
2) As the rice cooks, scatter lemon-pepper seasoning and garlic powder over chicken pieces.
3) In large skillet or 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over... - 41.8966
Khatha Meetha Spicy Dal
This Sweet Sour Spicy Dal tastes good with both rice and roti. It caters well to all taste buds, as I have seen it with my family. Every member of my family thoroughly enjoys this dal, which is very easy to prepare. - 0
In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the tomatoes, broth and tomato paste.
Stir in green peppers, onion, celery, garlic and seasonings.
Stir in chicken and sausage.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is tender.
Stir in the shrimp.
Cover and cook... - 38.3194
Drumstick Lime Sambar
Clean and boil the drumsticks in salted water till tender.
Wash the dal and cook in the pressure cooker along with turmeric and salt and 5 cups of water.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large pan. Add the sliced garlic, the green chillies and the mustard and... - 38.2941
Involve Your Guests With Mizutaki
Cut beef or pork across the grain into 1/8- to 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Skin and bone chicken; cut meat across the grain into 1/8- to 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Wrap beef and chicken separately and refrigerate.
Scrub or peel carrots and thinly slice... - 43.7064
Thai Curry Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a rice cooker or in a saucepan, cook rice in water as directed on package. This will take about 20 to 25 minutes. Cover to keep warm.
2. As the rice cooks, heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot.
3. Add five-spice... - 44.9604
Seafood Gumbo With Bacon And Okra
Cut bacon into 1" pieces.
Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp; remove bacon and drain on paper towels, reserving drippings in skillet. (Cover and chill bacon until gumbo is done.)
Whisk flour into drippings, and cook over medium heat,... - 42.8024
Bold Bbq-basted Turkey Thighs
These oven barbecued turkey thighs are easy to make and will fill your kitchen with a wonderful aroma. With these saucy thighs you will want to serve your favorite mashed potatoes or rice alongside. Look for Chinese chili garlic sauce in the international... - 133.43
Kentucky Cashew Chicken Curry
If you are looking for an effortless way to dress up your regular chicken curry, this video recipe is likely to dazzle you. Whip up a chicken curry flavored with loads of saucy cashews in next to no time with Betty’s Kentucky Cashew Chicken recipe. Perfect... - 91.4052
Bapaiji Imi Dhansakh Nidar ( Traditional Parsi Dal )
1. Clean the drumsticks, cut each into 3 to 4 pieces and boil in salted water. Drain and set aside.
2. Wash the dal and soak it in water for 15-20 minutes.
3. Wash and chop the spring onions, chillies, methi bhaji, brinjal, pumpkin and radish leaves.
4. Wash... - 38.5139
Masala Dal With Drumsticks And Raw Mangoes
Wash the dal twice and place in a pressure cooker along with the red pumpkin, brinjal, radish leaves, green chillis, spring onion, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt and plenty of water. Cook till tender. Then grind in a moulee legume till soft and... - 33.3941
A classic Indian dish, the Dal fry recipe is a highly nutritious delicacy that goes with any of the Indian breads. Simple and great tasting is all that can be said about this excellent dish. - 49.691