- » Pink Rice
Pink Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pink rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pink rice recipes.
Mustard And Rice Vinegar Glazed Broiled Salmon
If you are on a high-protein diet like Atkins or a beach diet then this is the perfect recipe for you. I love salmon but run out of healthy and low calorie ways to cook it. All you need is 5 minutes in the kitchen to make this salmon dish and so you can spend... - 101.906
Pink Rice Stick Noodles With Seafood & Vegetables
To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, combine fish sauce, ketchup, sugar and black pepper.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat until hot.
Stir-fry bell pepper, carrot and chili pepper 1 to 2 minutes.
Add bean sprouts; cook 1... - 43.4977
Speedy Beef And Vegetable Fried Rice
1. In a large nonstick skillet over high heat, cook beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add green onions, garlic and ginger; cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in rice; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
2. Add vegetables... - 29.4325
Chicken In Tomato Rice
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook salt pork until well browned; set pork aside and discard drippings.
Add oil to pan and heat.
Add chicken pieces and cook until well browned on all sides.
Set chicken aside; discard all but 2 tablespoons of the... - 38.1777
Shrimp And Egg Fried Rice
Shrimp And Egg Fried Rice is a sumptuous meal in itself. I often make this for the weekend luncheons and its so tasty you might actually forget to have the other dishes. Try this brilliant recipe for Shrimp And Egg Fried Rice. - 38.8185
Shrimp With Red Rice
Shrimp with red rice is a rice and shrimp preparation cooked together with green pepper and onions. Prepared with green shrimps, I alove how filling this recipe is and I often eat it simply without an extra side. Flavored with garlic and tomato paste, the... - 42.6782
Shrimp Fried Rice
1 In a 12 inch nonstickskillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the vegetable oil over moderate heat.
Add the green onions and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the onions to a bowl and set aside.
2 Add the chili pepper, garlic,... - 44.8693
Homemade Nasi Goreng
Looking for a comforting, easygoing, flavorful rice dish. Try making this South Asian style fried rice at home for oriental style treat. Light and tasty and loaded with eggs, chicken and shrimp, this one-pot meal truly is quite a cinch to make. Just follow... - 106.427
Steamed Pork & Rice Chrysanthemums
In a medium-size bowl, wash rice thoroughly in cool water.
Pour off milky water and add fresh water.
Continue washing rice and changing water until water is clear.
Drain rice and divide between 2 medium-size bowls.
Add 1 cup of water to each bowl.
Add red... - 46.1506
This Hamburger-Rice Dish is an excellent dish for your weekend luncheons. This mouthwatering and succulent meat and rice preparation is incomparable. Try this wonderful Hamburger-Rice Dish recipe. - 35.38
Classic Dirty Rice
In a small saucepan bring water and uncooked rice to boiling.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till rice is done.
Set rice aside.
Cut chicken livers and gizzards into pieces.
Use the coarse blade of a food grinder to grind livers and... - 42.9
Campbell's 15 Minute Chicken & Rice Dinner
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and cook 8 minutes or until browned. Set chicken aside. Pour off fat.
2. Add soup, water, paprika and pepper. Heat to boil.
3. Stir in rice and broccoli. Place chicken on rice mixture. Season... - 31.5917
Milanese Chicken & Rice Skillet
In large skillet, saute chicken in oil until no longer pink in center.
Add green onions, bell peppers, garlic and oregano; stir to coat.
Add tomatoes, chicken broth and black pepper; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover; reduce heat and cook 20 minutes or... - 38.497
Wild Rice And Sausage Casserole
Crumble sausage into 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 11 to 15 minutes, or until no longer pink, stirring to break apart 2 or 3 times during cooking.
Drain and set aside.
In 5-qt casserole combine mushrooms, celery and butter; cover.
Microwave at High 5 to 8... - 47.0707
Spanish-style Chicken & Rice
Combine butter, garlic, savory, paprika, cinnamon, and tarragon.
Turn chicken in butter mixture to coat thoroughly; then drain briefly.
Arrange chicken, skin-side-up, on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of low-glowing coals.
Cook,... - 32.8421
Turkey Wild Rice Paprikash
Prepare wild rice.
Stir in almonds.
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion, butter-flavored mix, white wine, paprika and pepper.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring after half the time.
Add turkey cutlets,... - 48.2843
Ten Precious Rice
All of us love pork, ham and chicken mixed with rice and this Ten Precious Rice is a recipe for all. What I have given below is a complete recipe on how to make Ten Precious Rice. I am sure you would love it! - 39.4236
Shrimp Fried Rice With Brown Rice Asian
Learn how to make shrimp fried rice with brown rice, including a medley of vegetables: bean sprout, snow peas, carrot, red bell pepper, ginger and garlic. Brown rice is much more nutritious and healthier than white rice. For this recipe, you can find all the... - 0
Fried Brown Rice With Pork
Partially freeze the pork; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, stir together dry sherry, soy sauce, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium heat; add 1 tablespoon oil.
Add eggs; lift and tilt the wok or skillet to... - 47.0806
Shrimp And Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Thaw shrimp if frozen
3. Mix lime juice with cumin, garlic and salt, pour over shrimp and
cover and marinate 1 to 2 hours
4. In a dutch oven cook the minced onions in butter until golden
5. Add chicken... - 45.0554
A Fresh Take On Fried Rice (a Quick Meal)
How to make the quick Chinese favorite Fried Rice with Chicken, Ham and vegetables. Prepared by Betty Bannerman Busciglio, a professional cooking instructor and former caterer. - 0
In a skillet, cook sausage for 2-3 minutes; stir in chicken livers.
Cook 5-7 minutes more or until sausage and chicken livers are no longer pink; drain and set aside.
In the same skillet, saute onion, celery, green onions, parsley and garlic in butter until... - 37.6213
Wild Rice And Sausage Bake
In a large saucepan, bring the water and rice to a boil.
Reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 35 minutes.
Drain and cover the rice to keep warm.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large skillet, cook the sausage until it is no longer pink.
Drain and... - 45.6894
Curried Shrimp With Rice
Curried Shrimp with rice tastes devine ! Try this irresistibly seasoned and spiced seafood dish for your next meal. Tell e if you've enjoyed this Curried Shrimp with rice. - 42.4518
Chicken And Vegetable Fried Rice (닭 야채 볶음밥)
1. On a chopping board, slice the chicken into quarter inch cubes. Transfer the pieces into a bowl and add the cooking wine, salt and pepper powder. Mix well and set aside to marinate until the other ingredients are prepared.
2. In a... - 0
Mix the rice in a thali with turmeric, lemon juice, salt and coconut.
Fry baghar till pink.
Add in cashewnuts, curry leaves and green chillies.
When lightly browned, add rice and mix thoroughly.
Cover and simmer for 10 mins.
Remove from heat.
Stir... - 45.1039
Chicken And Egg On Rice
To make plain rice
All recipes call for short-grain rice.
When planning a meal requiring rice, allow at least 1 hour for washing, soaking, boiling, and standing.
Use a heavy, tight-lidded pot with a capacity roughly 3 times the volume of uncooked rice. (Pot... - 43.819
Chicken & Rice
In 12x8-in dish combine onion, green pepper and olive oil.
Microwave at High 3 1/2 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in all ingredients except chicken and paprika.
Arrange chicken on top, bony side up and meatiest portions to outer edges of dish.
Cover with... - 40.2765
Broccoli Chicken And Rice Casserole
Heat oven to 425°F.
In 13X9-inch baking pan, combine rice and contents of seasoning packet.
Add boiling water; mix well.
Add chicken; sprinkle with garlic powder.
Cover and bake 30 minutes.
Add broccoli and cheese; continue to bake, covered, 8 to 10 minutes... - 32.3283
Grilled Curry Chicken With Coconut Rice
Season chicken generously with salt and pepper.
Combine curry powder, chili powder and oil in small bowl until mixture forms a paste.
Rub paste onto chicken.
Arrange medium Kingsford briquets on each side of a rectangular metal or foil drip pan.
Pour in hot... - 43.8459
Busy-day Rice Ragout
This Busy-Day Rice Ragout comes handy when you have very less time to cook ! You can cook up this rice tomatoes, ground beef and veal dish in a jiffy. Just try and let me know how you've liked it! - 44.1363
Thai Fried Rice
1. Take a large skillet and heat oil in it and sauté garlic and onions until onions turn soft and transparent.
2. Add pork and stir fry for a few minutes until its color gets changed.
3. Add shrimp and fry until it gets pink.
4. Force the... - 48.9382
Shrimp Fried Rice
In a bowl combine Sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch and sugar; mix well.
Add shrimp; mix gently to coat.
Marinate for 1 hour.
In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil over high heat.
Add rice, green onions, celery, water chestnuts, mushrooms and... - 46.0434
Pepper Steak With Rice
Pound steak to 1/4-inch thick. Cut into 1/4-inch wide strips. Melt butter or margarine in large skillet, and brown meat until all pink is gone. Add garlic and beef broth; cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir in onions and green peppers. Cover and cook for 5... - 24.8623
Island Chicken And Rice
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and cayenne. In a large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in 2 or 3 batches, turning, until browned, about 7 minutes per batch. Remove chicken from pan as it browns.
2. Add onion and garlic to... - 31.5625
Shrimp And Rice Casserole
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat... - 41.1685
1. Wash mushrooms. Soak in 3 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain, reserving soaking water. Discard stems and cut caps into slices 1/4 inch (3/4 cm) wide.
2.... - 43.0714
Cheesy Chicken And Rice Bake
Mix rice, soup, water, onion powder and black pepper in 2 quart shallow baking dish.
Top with chicken.
Sprinkle chicken with additional black pepper.
Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and the rice is done.
Uncover... - 34.0787
Rosemary Rice With Chicken And Carrots
Not feeling like cooking up an elaborate dinner - don't worry; here is something most easy and delicious one-item meal which is also quite nutritious. This wholesome rice preparation has all - chicken, vegetable and also, delicate spices to flavor up. Go... - 108.27
Chicken With Rice
Combine butter and oil in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
Set in a 400° oven until butter is melted.
Meanwhile, in a small bag, combine flour, chili powder, paprika, and pepper.
Rinse drumsticks and pat dry; then shake, a few at a time, in flour... - 33.3994
Curried Chicken And Rice
In 3-quart casserole, place butter, chicken and onion.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to 8 minutes until chicken is no longer pink, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add chicken soup, parsley, curry, seasoned salt, pepper and rice; stir.
Cover and Microwave at high (10) 6... - 33.5811
Chicken And Rice Dijonnaise(microwave Version)
1. In a 2 qt (2.5 L) non-metal dish, combine tarragon, onion and butter.
2. Microwave on FULL power for 2-4 min.
3. Stir in chicken and move to outer edge of dish.
4. Cover tightly and microwave on FULL power 3 min or until chicken is slightiy pink.
5.... - 43.1468
Chicken And Rice Salad
In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling.
Stir in uncooked rice.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
Place in a colander.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
In a large bowl combine garbanzo beans, roasted... - 42.3606
Bean Rice Confetti Salad
1. Take a bowl and add brown rice, pinto or pink beans, dill pickles, green pepper, celery, green onion, carrot, dill pickle and hard cooked egg slices and stir well.
2. Take salad bowls and line it with greens.
3. Spoon the mixture over it.... - 38.3849
Country Rice & Beans With Chicken & Sausage
In large saucepan, saute chicken, sausage and onion in butter 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Add water, beans & rice, contents of seasoning packet, green pepper and celery.
Bring to a boil; cover.
Reduce heat and simmer 20 to 25 minutes or... - 32.3094
Jamaican Shrimp And Rice Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; set 1 tablespoon of mixture aside.
Add rice and next 4 ingredients to remaining juice mixture.
Stir well; set aside.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Place shrimp on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray, and... - 39.287
1. In a pan in the oil saute onion and green pepper until soft.
2. Add ground beef and seasonings, stirring until meat loses its pink color and mix in the cooked rice, the tomatoes, and the catsup and Worcestershire sauce thoroughly.
3. Reduce heat and... - 42.0953
Baked Curried Chicken And Rice
In a medium saucepan stir together water, undrained tomatoes, rice, apricots, raisins, lemon juice, curry powder, bouillon granules, cinnamon, salt, garlic, and bay leaf.
Heat to boiling.
Stir in chicken or turkey.
Pour the hot chicken mixture into a 1 1/2... - 35.3352
Caribbean Pork Kabobs And Rice
1 Preheat the broiler.
2 In a medium pan, heat 2 cups water and bring to a boil.
3 Add in rice, sweet potato and 2 teaspoons Caribbean seasoning.
4 Cover and lower the heat.
5 Simmer for 10 minutes or until rice and sweet... - 42.2415
Spicy Rice Meatballs
In a large bowl, beat egg with salt, herb seasoning, and pepper.
Add garlic, onion, beef, veal, rice, and crumbs; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Place meatballs in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
In same bowl, mix tomato sauce,... - 42.7304
Peppers Stuffed With Spanish Rice
Bring water in a large saucepan to a boil.
Meanwhile, cut the peppers lengthwise in half.
Remove and discard the stems, seeds and membranes.
Carefully, place the peppers in the boiling water for 3 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove the peppers and invert... - 45.4362
Spanish Rice With Veal
Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion, carrots and bell pepper.
Saute until onion is translucent.
Stir in garlic and saute another 2 minutes.
Add veal and herbs and reduce heat to medium.
Cook until meat is no longer pink.
Stir in... - 43.6111
Bean Corn And Rice Salad With Chili Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine the rice, beans, corn, scallions and jalapeno peppers. Toss to mix.
2. In a small bowl, combine the oil, lime juice, vinegar, brown sugar, chili powder, salt and cumin. Whisk until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is well... - 38.147
1. Soak rice in water for 2 to 3 hours.
2. Drain well (till nearly dry) and powder.
3. Sieve through a coarse sieve.
4. Mix grated coconut with flour thoroughly and set aside.
5. Heat a wide, shallow and strong bottomed pan (jallebi karai or uruli). Put in... - 37.7749
Braised Rice Stuffed Lamb
Preheat oven to 325° F (163°C).
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Make a pocket in the meat.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a heavy,large skillet.
Add half the minced onion and all the... - 42.2049
Baked Beans And Rice
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In shallow 2-cup casserole combine beans, tomato sauce, ketchup, molasses, and mustard; mix well.
Stir in rice and bake until thoroughly heated, about 15 minutes. - 30.2584
Busy Day Rice Ragout
Use medium to large skillet; stir onion and green pepper in oil until soft.
Add meat, salt, and pepper; stir until meat loses pink color.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until well blended.
Reduce heat; cover skillet.
Simmer just 15 minutes. - 35.5689
Curried Chicken And Rice
In 3 quart casserole, place butter, chicken and onion.
Microwave at high (10) 7 to 8 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add chicken soup, parsley, curry, seasoned salt, pepper and rice.
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat... - 36.4392
Ginger Shrimp With Rice
1. Mix shrimp, frozen peas, onion, celery, water chestnuts, soy sauce, wine, gingerroot and salt in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 9 to 11 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until shrimp are pink and firm and vegetables are... - 30.8212
Meatballs On Rice
Combine ground beef, 1/4 cup onion, bread crumbs, egg, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and seasoned salt.
Shape into 20 to 25 meatballs.
Place in 12x8-in baking dish.
Microwave at High 5 to 6 minutes, or until set, but meat is still pink, rearranging after half the... - 42.5383
Quick Chicken & Rice
In 10-inch square casserole, combine rice and sauce mix, water and green beans.
Arrange chicken over rice mixture.
In small bowl, combine parsley, paprika, seasoned salt and pepper.
Sprinkle evenly on chicken.
Microwave at High for 15 to 20... - 37.4173
Chicken & Rice Soup With Condiments
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry; pull off and discard lumps of fat.
In an 8- to 10-quart pan, combine broth, chicken, onions, parsley, and tomato paste; cover and simmer until meat at thighbone is no longer pink (cut to test), 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove from... - 42.9602
Gingered Shrimp With Rice
1. Mix shrimp, peas, onion, celery, water chestnuts, soy sauce, wine, gingerroot and salt in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%), stirring every 3 minutes, until shrimp are pink and vegetables are crisp-tender, 9 to 11 minutes.
2.... - 30.3797
Traditional Chicken And Rice
1 In a large skillet, heat oil.
2 Add in the chicken and cook over medium-high heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides.
3 Add in water, rice, contents of seasoning packet, bell pepper and peas.
4 Blend well.
5 Bring... - 40.341
Turkey Ragout Over Rice
Spray a large saucepan with no-stick spray.
Heat the saucepan over medium heat.
Add the turkey, then cook and stir just until all sides of the turkey cubes are browned.
Add 1 cup of the water, the tomatoes, onions, green peppers, garlic, lemon juice, Italian... - 42.161
Mediterranean Black Bean & Rice Skillet
Mediterranean black beans and rice skillet is a meaty rice preparation made with vegetables. Skillet cooked with onion and garlic to taste, the black beans and rice is cooked in wine with the fruitiness of prunes and added veggies. Spiced with cayenne, the... - 50.1278
Brown Rice With Chicken And Herbs
1. Bring the water to a boil with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the rice, lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 40 minutes. The rice will be chewy.
2. While the rice is cooking, cut the chicken breast halves crosswise into 1/2-inch... - 38.0261
Chicken Artichoke And Rice Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle the chicken with the pepper.
Lightly coat a 4 quart Dutch oven with the cooking spray, add the olive oil, and set over moderate heat for 30 seconds.
Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink on... - 43.7157
Fruit And Rice Filled Liver
In 9-inch skillet heat 2 teaspoons margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion, celery, and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add sherry, then apple, raisins, and seasonings; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until most of... - 40.5443
Fruit And Rice Filled Liver
1. In 9-inch skillet heat 2 teaspoons margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion, celery, and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add sherry, then apple, raisins, and seasonings; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until most of... - 34.5719
Country Chicken N Rice
1. Combine all ingredients, except rice, in 3-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 20 minutes on HIGH (about 160° F). Turn chicken pieces over; recover.
3. Microwave for about 50 to 60 minutes on MEDIUM (Simmer), or until meat cut... - 34.6271
Indian Spiced Chicken With Wild Rice
COMBINE salt, cumin, black pepper, cinnamon and turmeric in small bowl.
Rub spice mixture on both sides of chicken.
Place chicken on plate; cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 9-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking... - 47.5424
Sizzling Rice Shrimp
Sizzling Rice Shrimp is a tasty and filling shrimp preparation everyone will take to in no time. I prepare this often for my weekend luncheons. Prepare the Sizzling Rice Shrimp yourself! - 47.7491
Peanut Chicken With Rice
1. Measure 2 cups (470 ml) water and bring it to a boil over high heat; stir in rice. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until liquid has been absorbed and rice is tender to bite (about 20 minutes). Stir peas into rice; remove from heat and keep warm. Fluff... - 39.2599
Seafood Ragout With Rice And Peas
1. Cut the fish into 1 ½-inch square pieces and keep aside.
2. Remove the shells from the shrimp and keep aside.
3. In a large, heavy soup pot, heat the oil.
4. Add the onion and garlic to the oil and cook briefly, until the onion is... - 45.2891
Country Chicken N Rice
1 Combine all ingredients, except rice, in 1-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave for 20 minutes on HIGH (about 160° F). Turn chicken pieces over; recover.
3 Microwave for about 50 to 60 minutes on 5 (MEDIUM), or until meat cut near bone... - 36.0004
Curried Turkey & Coconut Rice
1. To prepare coconut rice, in a 3- to 4-quart (2.8-to 3.8-liter) pan, combine 1 cup (240 ml) water and milk. Bring just to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in rice. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until liquid has been absorbed and rice is tender to bite... - 37.6172
Mexican Chicken With Rice
Mexican Chicken With Rice is a very filling. The peas and oregano gives the Mexican Chicken With Rice a prefect taste. - 47.5665
Hare Massalay Ka Pulao
Add bay leaves.
Fry onion till pink.
Add in the masala and fry till ghae surfaces to the top.
Add in the meat, peas, salt, lemon juice and stock.
Mix well and cook till boiling.
Remove from heat and keep aside.
Arrange the rice on top of this... - 46.2287
Chicken And Shrimp In Lemon Rice
1. Season chicken with pepper. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, until golden, about 3 minutes. With a slotted spoon, remove chicken to a plate.
2. Add bell pepper and garlic to drippings in pan.... - 30.8399
Shrimp Etouffee Over Rice
Simple and quick is the mantra! This etouffee is packed with flavor and heat. Hardly a meal its really light. Watch Ken make this delicious etouffee in this video - 112.205
Coq Au Vin With Rice
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
Cook bacon in a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium heat until crisp (about 5 minutes), stirring often.
Lift out with a slotted spoon, drain, and set aside.
Increase heat to medium-high and add chicken to pan, skin side... - 45.6049
Hearty Chicken And Rice Soup
Combine broth, onion, celery, carrots, parsley, pepper, thyme and bay leaf in Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, stirring once or twice. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes. Add chicken; simmer, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer... - 31.2658
Risotto With Shrimp
1. Cut shrimp into 3 pieces each. In a nonreactive large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is softened. Add shrimp and cook, stirring, until they just begin to turn pink, 1 to 2... - 29.5627
Shrimp And Ham Jambalaya
Cook rice according to package directions.
In a large saucepan combine water and crab boil seasoning.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and simmer mixture for 15 minutes.
Add the fresh or frozen shrimp in shells.
Return to boiling.
Reduce heat... - 43.8909
Spanish Shrimp Rice
1) Take pan and cook the thawed shrimp for a minute.
2) Take a casserole and add the Spanish rice, saffron and tomatoes to it.
3) Cover and cook for 8 minutes, stirring once in between.
4) Allow it to stand in a covered state.
5) Take another casserole... - 47.5912
Turkey Rice Medley With Acorn Squash
In small microwave-safe bowl, combine margarine, syrup, salt and ginger.
Microwave on HIGH for 30 to 40 seconds or until margarine is melted; blend well.
Cut squash halves crosswise into 1-inch thick slices.
Arrange slices in... - 44.6301
Risotto With Prawns
Risotto With Prawns has a delicious taste. Risotto With Prawns gets it taste from rice mixed with seafood and flavored by white wine. Risotto With Prawns in inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 47.881
Santa Fe Chicken Drumsticks With Rice
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
Combine butter and oil in a shallow rimmed baking pan.
Set in a 400° oven until butter is melted.
Meanwhile, combine flour, chili powder, paprika, and pepper in a small bag.
Add chicken to bag, about half at a time;... - 41.4323
Rooster Turkey With Pine Nut And Rice Stuffing
Bring broth to boil; stir in rice.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until rice is cooked; set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add scallions and stir until soft, 2 to 3 minutes.
Reduce heat to low.
Add ground meat and pine nuts and... - 41.3656
Zucchini Stuffed With Rice And Lamb
Halve zucchini and scoop out centers using an apple corer, taking care not to split them.
Leave shells 1/2 inch thick.
Dice zucchini taken from the centers.
Saute onions in oil until soft.
Add lamb and saute until it is no longer pink.
Add diced zucchini and... - 41.4634
Lemon Garlic Shrimp With Parsley Rice
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, warm the oil with the... - 36.6011
Speedy Burger & Rice
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
In same casserole, combine rice and vermicelli and butter.
Microwave, uncovered, at... - 38.7823
Wild Rice Shrimp Paella
1. Combine broth, butter, saffron and contents of seasoning packets, reserving rice, in large saucepan. Bring to a boil.
2. Add shrimp; cook over medium-high heat
2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp with slotted spoon and set aside.
3. Add... - 35.0071
Rice Stuffed Chicken Breast
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-in thickness.
In small bowl combine mushrooms, butter, pine nuts, onion, parsley, rosemary, tarragon and pepper.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in rice.
Place about 1/4 cup of stuffing... - 45.2251
My friend, who is a professional chef at a famous five star hotel, gave me this mushroom pulao recipe. Mushroom Pulao is a delicious Indian pulao .It is a very popular wedding dish in India. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . It... - 51.3296
Chokha Nl Kheer ( Rice Kheer ) Parsi Food
1. Soak the rice in a dekchi of cold water. Wash thoroughly. Place in a pressure cooker with 4 cups of water and cook till soft. Mash the rice.
2. Pour the milk in a large, thick, flat bottomed pan and bring to a boil. Add sufficient sugar so that the milk... - 25.6251
Chicken With West Indies Peas And Rice
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken in batches and cook, turning, until browned, about 7 minutes per batch. Remove chicken to a platter.
2. Add onion to drippings in... - 29.8037