- » Pink Macaroni
Pink Macaroni Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pink macaroni recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pink macaroni recipes.
Heat oven to 300 degrees.
Butter a 1 1/2 -qt. casserole.
Peel shrimp, clean and cut in half lengthwise.
Cook and drain macaroni.
Heat oil and butter in large saucepan.
Add onion and garlic and cook gently 3 minutes.
Add ham and shrimp and cook gently,... - 45.3958
Salmon Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine macaroni, salmon, cabbage, and eggs.
Blend salad dressing, mustard, lemon juice, and salt; toss lightly with salmon mixture.
Chill. - 30.687
Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Macaroni
Spray large skillet with non stick cooking spray.
Add chicken; cook and stir 2 minutes or until no longer pink.
Stir in broth.
Bring to a boil.
Stir in macaroni.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cover.
Simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
Add Velveta... - 28.9462
Yankee Doodle Macaroni
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Set out a 13" x 9" x 3" baking dish. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Stir in the carrots, onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until almost tender.
2. Stir in the beef and... - 35.1318
Salmon Macaroni Bake
1 Lightly grease 1 1/2 qt casserole.
2 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3 In to the bottom of the prepared casserole, empty 1 can macaroni and cheese.
4 Using a fork, break apart into layer.
5 Dot the layer with mustard and half... - 35.1012
Beefy Macaroni With Cabbage
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan over high heat, cook beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion, garlic and fennel seeds; cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until onion is... - 31.9472
1. Prepare shell macaroni as label directs; drain. Spoon macaroni into 2 1/2-quart casserole or 13" by 9" baking dish.
2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot olive or salad oil, cook onion, carrot, celery, and garlic, stirring occasionally,... - 34.8055
Skillet Hamburger And Macaroni Dinner
In large saucepan, bring 8 cups (2 L) water to boil.
Add macaroni; reduce heat to medium-high so water is still boiling but won't boil over.
Cook macaroni until tender but not mushy, 5 to 8 minutes.
Drain in colander.
In large skillet over medium heat, cook... - 44.376
Cheesy Beef Macaroni
Stir-fry onion and garlic in hot salad oil until clear and golden.
Add the chuck and break up with a fork and stir-fry until pinkness disappears.
Drain off the fat.
Stir in the sauce and simmer 1 or 2 minutes.
Season to taste.
Toss macaroni with undiluted... - 43.9048
Macaroni Beef Skillet Supper
1. In a pan cook in boiling salted water the macaroni as per package directions, drain and set aside in a bowl.
2. In the empty pan saute the meat, onion, and garlic in oil until the meat loses its pink color and the onions are tender.
3. Then add salt... - 42.9416
Mexican Beef N Macaroni
Prepare macaroni as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Crumble beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Stir in onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break... - 48.1514
A quick adaptation of the traditional Italian macaroni recipes -- the ones that use white sauce and are baked. Also lower in calorie than those traditional preparations.
... - 40.0401
Savory Macaroni And Beef
Heat a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 30 seconds.
Add the ground beef, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring, until no longer pink 3 to 4 minutes.
Push the meat to one side.
Add the onion and garlic, cover, and cook until the onion is soft about 3... - 42.3725
Prepare Pie Pastry.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small skillet.
When butter foams, add pork and onion.
Cook and stir over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
Increase heat and add wine.
When wine is reduced by half, cover skillet and reduce heat.
Cook... - 43.2149