- » Pink Lentil
Pink Lentil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pink lentil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pink lentil recipes.
Chicken Lentil Chili
1. In Dutch oven, bring together lentils, chicken broth, water and salt to a boil over high heat.
2. Reducing heat to medium low, simmer with cover for 30 minutes.
3. In large frying pan, heat oil heat to medium temperature and cook the chicken... - 43.7221
Sausage And Lentil Chili
In large Dutch oven cook sausage till no longer pink.
Remove sausage; drain any fat.
Add beef, onions, and green peppers to Dutch oven; cook till onions are tender.
Stir in sausage, chili powder, bouillon granules, cumin, and oregano.
Cook and stir 1... - 42.1388
Lentil Hamburger Soup
1. Crumble ground beef into 3-quart casserole; add carrot, onion and garlic. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains in beef, 3 to 4 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in 2 cups... - 29.5463
Garlic-flavored Lentil Soup
1. Crumble ground beef into 3-quart casserole; add carrot, onion and garlic. Cover loosely and microwave on high 7 to 8 minutes, breaking up beef and stirring after 4 minutes, until beef is no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except 1 cup... - 31.7485
Pork Tenderloin With Cider And Mustard Braised Lentils
1) Season the pork on both sides.
2) In a frying pan heat half olive oil over medium heat. Fry the pork on both sides for 5 minutes each side, until the pork becomes pink and moist at the middle. Keep it aside.
3) In a pan, heat up the... - 46.9951
Drumstick Lime Sambar
Clean and boil the drumsticks in salted water till tender.
Wash the dal and cook in the pressure cooker along with turmeric and salt and 5 cups of water.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large pan. Add the sliced garlic, the green chillies and the mustard and... - 38.2941
Bean Rice Confetti Salad
1. Take a bowl and add brown rice, pinto or pink beans, dill pickles, green pepper, celery, green onion, carrot, dill pickle and hard cooked egg slices and stir well.
2. Take salad bowls and line it with greens.
3. Spoon the mixture over it.... - 38.3849
Khatha Meetha Spicy Dal
This Sweet Sour Spicy Dal tastes good with both rice and roti. It caters well to all taste buds, as I have seen it with my family. Every member of my family thoroughly enjoys this dal, which is very easy to prepare. - 0
Tamarind Leaf Dal
Wash the moong dal twice and place in a vessel along with 4 cups of water. Wash the potato cubes and add them to the dal along with the salt and turmeric powder.
Wash the tamarind leaves well and chop them finely and cook along with the dal on medium heat.... - 36.0236
Bapaiji Imi Dhansakh Nidar ( Traditional Parsi Dal )
1. Clean the drumsticks, cut each into 3 to 4 pieces and boil in salted water. Drain and set aside.
2. Wash the dal and soak it in water for 15-20 minutes.
3. Wash and chop the spring onions, chillies, methi bhaji, brinjal, pumpkin and radish leaves.
4. Wash... - 38.5139
Masala Dal With Drumsticks And Raw Mangoes
Wash the dal twice and place in a pressure cooker along with the red pumpkin, brinjal, radish leaves, green chillis, spring onion, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt and plenty of water. Cook till tender. Then grind in a moulee legume till soft and... - 33.3941
A classic Indian dish, the Dal fry recipe is a highly nutritious delicacy that goes with any of the Indian breads. Simple and great tasting is all that can be said about this excellent dish. - 49.691
A dhal is a popular dish in India; the name indicates that the sauce has been thickened with lentils.
I usually try and buy 'continental' (or brown) lentils, because they do not disintegrate during cooking and so the final texture of the dish is better.
... - 39.5203
Marinated Shrimp With Whole Spices
Peel and devein shrimp.
Wash under cold running water.
Drain and pat dry as thoroughly as you can.
In the container of an electric blender, combine the garlic, ginger, green chilies, lemon juice, salt, and freshly ground pepper.
Blend at high speed until you... - 46.0141
Mamaiji's Dhan Sakh
Mix fenugreek leaves with half tsp salt and leave for twenty minutes.
Squeeze out water to remove bitterness from leaves.
Rub ginger and garlic paste into meat pieces, place in a pan, add salt and water to cover.
Bring to boil and lower heat.
Simmer till meat... - 47.3739
Bototie - South African Meat Casserole
Bobotie is a classic South African casserole meat dish that was brought to the Cape by the Indonesian slaves brought there to work by the Dutch East India Company. It is a gently-spiced mince dish full of raisins covered with a layer of savory egg custard. - 49.9325