- » Pink Cupcake
Pink Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pink cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pink cupcake recipes.
Colorful Cupcake Sandwich
If you want to serve your kids colorful bites, try out this Colorful Cupcake Sandwich recipe. These little mini bites of crazy colorful fun are fun to make and serve. You can even involve your kids in making this and get as creative as you can. - 129.73
Creamy Cupcake Frosting
It’s the icing on the cake which makes the cake look more appealing and delicious and therefore we have a video for you which shows how to make an amazingly tasting frosting for cupcakes. The recipe here makes use of cream cheese and butter and comes out to... - 125.476
You May Also Like!
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl.
In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until light and foamy, about 2 minutes.... - 43.9687
Lemon Tea Cupcakes
1. In a mixing bowl, pour cake mix.
2. Add eggs, oil and tea. Mix well.
3. To make lemon cupcakes, cut off the bottom of the lemons to make them stand still.
4. Now, cut off the top and scoop out the pulp.
5. With a scoop, fill cake batter into lemons... - 109.745
How To Make Bunny Cupcakes
1. Bake the cupcakes, the previous night or if have just made it, place it in the refrigerator to chill for an hour.
2. Make the bunny ear template on a sheet of parchment paper.
3. In the meantime, in a microwave safe bowl, melt the ½... - 0
Tone It Healthy Cupcakes
Katrina and Karena's Healthy Cupcake Recipe from their healthy recipes series. Make cupcakes for a Special Occasions or just for fun. - 94.2169
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. Grease a muffin tin or spray paper liners and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
4. In a large bowl, whisk applesauce, sugar, non-dairy milk, and lemon extract or zest... - 37.4089
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F
2 Lightly grease tiny (134") cupcake pans
3 As per the package directions, prepare the cake batter, using orange juice instead of water and adding orange rind.
4 Half fill the prepared cupcake pans... - 40.5605
Brain Damaged Cakes
The classic cupcakes with a brainy twist, all set to be served on this Halloween. - 51.2499
In top of double boiler, combine egg whites, sug- ar, corn syrup, and 1/3 cup water.
With portable electric mixer or rotary beater, beat about 1 minute to combine ingredients.
Cook over rapidly boiling water (water in bottom should not touch top of double... - 33.5737
No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
1. Line a cupcake tin with 12 paper liners.
2. Place the cookies into a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
3. Stir the crumbs together with the melted butter until you have a damp sandy texture.
4. In a large bowl beat together the... - 109.379
Pink Cupcake Recipes By Category