- » Pink Cocktail
Pink Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pink cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pink cocktail recipes.
Salty Chihuahua Cocktail
Here is a healthy affordable cocktail for college students. This is a variation on the salty dog, made with tequila and pink grapefruit juice in a salt-rimmed glass, a quasi-classic, is a refreshingly tart highball with enough bite from the agave to leave you... - 89.7652
Pink Grapefruit Greyhound Cocktail
1. In a small bowl, add pink grapefruit and ½ teaspoon of sugar. Muddle it well.
2. Pour vodka, and muddle again for the flavor to come out.
3. In a shaker, put some ice cubes, pour the vodka grapefruit mixture, and then add white grape fruit juice.... - 108.362
Pink Lips Cocktail
1. In a whiskey glass, add ice cubes and pour Vanilla Vodka and lime juice.
2. Top it with cranberry juice.
3. Serve the Pink Lips Cocktail chilled. - 0
Pink Ricard Cocktail
The pink ricard, a really flavorful little cocktail that was fairly mind blowing. We did not expect bacardi razz to work so well in it but it does very good. Light and refreshing. - 0
Pink Sunset Champagne Cocktail
Divide berries, juice, and syrup between two champagne flutes.
Top with sparkling wine and garnish with mint. - 27.1676
Cromer Crab Cocktail With Pink Grapefruit
1. Check the crabmeat to ensure there isn't any shell in it, place white crabmeat in one bowl and black in another and season both with sea salt and black pepper
2. Add avocado in a blender along with lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil and blend... - 44.9206
Pink Panther Cocktail
Get out your collins glasses and serve up this slightly pink beverage. Super-charged with amaretto, vodka and pineapple juice, this drink won't really knock your skull off, but will surely leave your feeling happily giddy. Stream the video for the entire... - 110.907
Pink Bubblegum Cocktail
This crazy pink cocktail might convince you to believe it's super-sweet and make with bubblegum vodka. But it isn't! Rather it’s a concoction of different crazy flavors and if that wasn't enough, it comes topped with milk. A fun drink for anyone who don't... - 112.525
The Sexy Pink Cocktail
A sexy carbonated cocktail creation to start the week. This recipe uses the sodastream for our citrus soda and did it live on the set. - 115.684
Skinny Pink Melon Fever Cocktail
1. To make your own lemon vodka infusion, add the peel (not the pith) of 1 medium lemon to 2 cups vodka.
2. Refrigerate for 1 – 2 weeks. Shake everyday.
3. In a blender, add 1 ounce of lemon vodka, lemon juice, stevia syrup and ice... - 112.954
1. Into a sour glass, add angostura bitters and swirl the bitter in the glass to spread it along the sides.
2. Now add gin and ice cold water to the angostura bitters in the glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 24.8444
Pink Clover Club
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes, grenadine, egg white, fresh lime juice and gin.
2. Shake well the contents of the shaker until a frost forms.
3. Into a sour glass, strain the contents of the shaker and serve chilled. - 28.2242
1. Chill a martini glass in the refrigerator.
2. In a glass jug add ice cubes, and add drops of angostura bitters and shake.
3. Now, add the Chamberyzette and gin together to jug.
4. Blend the liquids by stirring robustly and... - 36.4891
The Pink "kitty" Cocktail
Limón rum, grand marnier and tequila are the core components to this cocktail. With a bit of sweet/sour and some cranberry juice, you've got a very pretty Pink "Kitty" Cocktail. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. Cheers! - 97.829
Bright Pink Bubblegum Sundae Cocktail
Put a little pink in your cocktail with the Bubblegum Sundae. This slightly sweet little cocktail is a great after-dinner drink and can be said to be more if a dessert and less of a cocktail owing to its chilled sweetness. Perfect for a warm day. However, be... - 98.3199
Pink Fairy Cocktail
Although this drink doesn't scream masculinity, this gorgeous looking drink is primarily for the ladies. This suave, sophisticated drink is scrummy till the last drop. Try making this truly festive drink and spread a little holiday love with this bright... - 111.93
The Pink Polar Bear Cocktail
It's pink, it's polar it's a Sunday night shooter that's simple to make, tastes good and really ends/starts the week. You'll need some grenadine, milk and a bit o' vodka to make the Pink Polar Bear Cocktail. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this... - 98.3853
Pink Lady Using Ginger Ale
1. In a food processor, blend gin, apple brandy, lemon juice, grenadine, egg whites and cracked ice and turn the knob to LO 1 for about 5- 6 seconds.
2. Strain pink lady drink.
3. Serve pink lady cocktail after garnishing with cherry. - 33.2493
Party Pink Champagne Punch
1) Blend champagne and sherbet together.
2) Pour into tall sherbet glasses.
3) Garnish the glass with fresh strawberry hung on the edge of the glass. - 26.6361
Pale Pink Bacardi
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the lime juice, sugar, grenadine, rum and gin over the ice; Shake until a frost forms.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Garnish with drinking straws and lemon wedges and... - 35.3582
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the lime juice, sugar, grenadine and rum over the ice; shake well until a frost forms.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Garnish with drinking straws and olive and... - 35.5916
Pink Cadillac Margarita
Although neither the name nor the color of this drink screams masculinity, there is no denying that this inherently badass drink will surely catapult you to a feeling of ecstasy. Shake in some silver tequila and mango rum with a splash of cranberry and you... - 111.392
1. In a sour glass, shake the bitters and swirl them around.
2. Pour in the rum and ice-cold water; stir gently.
3. Serve chill with a stirrer and garnish with lemon slice. - 26.9964
The Pink Bubblicious Watermelon Tini
Whenever you feel like sipping on something fancy, try sipping on this cocktail. Bursting with the candilicious flavors of bubblegum vodka with mild hints of midori and sweet sour mix, this cocktail is nothing less a tasty little treat. Follow the video for... - 97.1982
1) In a mixing glass, add all the ingredients.
2) Combine thoroughly.
3) Place inside the refrigerator to chill.
4) In a frosted glass, pour in the drink to serve. - 30.6074
1. In a blender, put together all ingredients and process until smooth.
2. Into a champagne glass, pour drink and top with chocolate shavings. - 31.1378
***Note: Do not over cook - shrimp will become tough. Shrimp are done as soon as they become orange/pink*** - 43.1294
The Cotton Candy Carousel Cocktail
The Cotton Candy Carousel Cocktail is a lightly pink cocktail recipe with lightly flavorful taste which may remind you of a flavored water more than a beastly drink.
As would be imagined, the cotton candy carousel brings cotton candy flavor in a very... - 115.733
Shrimp And Cucumber Cocktail
For sauce, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, and curry powder.
Cover and chill.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan bring water to boiling.
Add fresh or frozen shrimp.
Return to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 to 3... - 40.5123
Shrimp Cocktail With Tangy Dip
1. Shell and devein shrimp. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water and salt to boiling. Add shrimp; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; cook shrimp 1 minute, until shrimp are tender and turn pink; drain.
2. In small bowl, mix chili sauce, catchup,... - 30.049
Cmc Live Event, Gordon's Wine In Waltham, Ma
Here is the live event we did in Waltham, MA at Gordon's Wine, Spirits and Culinary Center. It is an hour long and really only for those that want to watch or have nothing better to do. We had the footage, figured it was worth posting for those that may have... - 0
Huckleberry Lemonade And Arnold Ziffer
1. For the Huckleberry Lemonade Cocktail: In a glass, mix the huckleberry liquer, pink lemonade and ice.
2. Add lemon wegde for garnish
3. For the Arnold Ziffer: In a shaker, add the sweet tea vodka, ice tea, ice cubes and shake.
4. Pour into a glass... - 96.358
Sea Breeze Classic Cocktail
Sea Breeze, a classic cocktail with the crazy flavor of grapefruit juice. While we're not huge fans of grapefruit, this is a must try drink. You never know what you're going to find flavorful and fun so let's do this thing! Tasting notes: Very defined... - 110.893
Brown Derby Cocktail
Fluorescent orange, chunky fruits and chilled jim beam white, can you guess? It’s a brown derby cocktail. This classic cocktail is a very old drink but its its scintillating taste is always new to the taste buds. Check out the video for the easy steps of... - 99.4401
Cocktail Party Meatballs
Spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the cottage cheese, egg whites, Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs.
Stir in the turkey breast, turkey sausage, onions and green peppers.
Shape the poultry... - 45.6094
The Clover Club
Finally a drink that you can knock back for a great cause. Drink this cocktail in the month of October for Brest Cancer Awareness Month. Support a good cause and have a great time at the next football game with this classic cocktail. Let us know what you... - 124.953
Hot And Peppery Cocktail Shrimp
1) In a large glass or plastic bowl, mix all ingredients except oil.
2) Cover the mixture and let it marinate in the fridge for about 4 hours.
3) Preheat the oven to 400°.
4) Take a rectangular pan of13x9x2 inches and spray it with... - 46.4002
1.Using a vegetable cutter make small balls out of pineapple, make sure they are bright pink in color
2.In a bowl, place the pineapple and sprinkle with sugar and add lemon juice
3.Chill thoroughly in the refrigerator
4.Now pour the pineapple mixture ... - 36.4723
Homemade Shrimp Cocktail
In a medium saucepan, cook shrimp in a small amount of water until tender and pink, 3 to 5 minutes; set aside to cool.
In a small bowl, combine ketchup, chili sauce, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce and onion if... - 36.5464
Easy shrimp Cocktail
Remove shells and veins from shrimp.
For small shrimp, take off head.
For large shrimp, cut into 1 inch pieces.
Rinse in cold water.
In a baking dish, put butter, garlic and white wine.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Stir mixture and place shrimp in dish without... - 35.2785
Lemon Shrimp Cocktail
1. Wash shrimp in cold water.
2. Drop shrimp into a boiling mixture of water, lemon juice, salt and bay leaf.
3. Cover tightly. Simmer 5 min., or until shrimp are pink and tender. Drain shrimp and cover with cold water to chill. Drain shrimp again.Remove tiny... - 24.4759
1. ln a small serving bowl, mix the ketchup, chili sauce, horseradish, and red pepper sauce until well blended. Cover and refrigerate.
2. In a large saucepan, bring the water and crab boil to a boil over high heat and continue boiling, uncovered, for 5... - 31.3029
Shrimp Cocktail With Rach's Quick Remoulade
1) In a deep pot, fill the water halfway and place it over high heat.
2) In the water, add lemon juice from from1 lemon and drop lemon halves in the pot.
3) Also add mustard seeds, corrainder seeds and bay leaves.
4) When water starts... - 45.7923
Rosy Fruit Cocktail Slices
Soften cream cheese; blend with mayonnaise.
Fold in next four ingredients.
Add few drops red food coloring to tint pink.
Pour salad mixture into two 1-quart round freezer containers.
Freeze firm, about 6 hours or overnight.
To serve, let stand out a few... - 29.4649
Fresh Citrus Fruit Cocktail
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, and toss gently.
Combine orange rind and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Pour orange juice mixture over fruit mixture, and toss gently. - 27.0171
Citrus Fruit Cocktail
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, and toss gently.
2. Combine orange rind and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended. Pour orange juice mixture over fruit, and toss gently. - 29.7172
Citrus Fruit Cocktail
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; toss.
Combine orange rind and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir until blended.
Pour orange juice mixture over fruit mixture; toss gently. - 34.4417
1.In a bowl, put avocados, cucumber, pink melon, grapes and kumquats.
2.Take a screw top jar, put orange juice, lemon juice, sunflower oil and mint in it and shake well.
3.Drizzle the dressing on fruit and leave for 2 hours.
4.Arrange... - 50.7667
Whip the cream until thick but not stiff.
Add the milk, mayonnaise and ketchup and continue beating for 2 minutes.
Stir in the Tabasco sauce, confectioners' sugar, vineaar, cinnamon, sarlic salt and curry powder.
The sauce should be light pink in... - 34.0702
1) Shell and vein the shrimp, then rinse well in cold water.
2) In an 8-inch baking dish or a shallow casserole, mix the butter, garlic and white wine, then cook in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes.
3) Stir the mixture, then place the... - 33.6275
1. Using a fruit knife, peel the melons, halve and scoop out the seeds to discard.
2. Cut the flesh into ½ inch cubes or use a melon scoop to scoop out balls.
3. In a small bowl, combine ingredients for dressing and whisk with a fork till well... - 48.0277
Spicy Cocktail Meatballs
Mix ground beef, taco seasoning mix and egg.
Shape into 1-inch balls; place in single layer in 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until meatballs are firm and lose their pink color, 7 to 10 minutes, stirring once or twice during... - 44.5112
Spanish Seafood Cocktail Gazpacho Style
1) Peel grapefruit and separate the sections.
2) Cut each section into bite-sized pieces.
3) Take a large pot and fill with water.
4) In a steamer basket add the shrimp and steam till pink.
5) Strain the shrimp in a colander. Immediately... - 46.2148
These Sherbet Shots are made with WAVE vodka so I call them WAVE Drops. They're as much fun as jello shots, just as yummy but even easier to make. Go on, try one. - 102.614
The Wild Mimosa
Wild Hibiscus takes on the Mimosa, substituting pink grapefruit juice for orange. This “Wild Mimosa” gets its delectable flavor from the Wild Hibiscus syrup mixed with a base of elderflower liqueur...elegant and tasteful. - 23.3868
Bar Therapy: Jacopo's Margarita
Nothing can look so refreshing ........a nice chilled glass with a bright green rim and a dark pink drink....The essence is dominated from the spice/acidic characteristic of the ginger. The mouth is a mix of opposite sensations of spice (ginger) and Sweetness... - 0
Created in 1948 by Harry Cipriani at Harry's Bar in Venice, Italy, this sophisticated drink was named for the 15th-century Venetian artist Jacopo Bellini, a painter Cipriani much admired. Apparently, the wonderful faint pink hue of the Bellini reminded him of... - 30.2326
Put all ingredients in blender.
Add 2 cups crushed ice to blender.
Blend until all ingredients are well mixed.
Mixture will be slushy.
May be made ahead and kept in freezer.
Serve in champagne glasses.
Serves 4 to 6. - 34.5992
Fresh Grapefruit Spritz
1) Take 4 glasses and pour 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice in each of them.
2) Use a bit of sugar, if wished, to sweeten it.
3) Make each glass full with sparkling water after adding in a few ice cubes.
4) Serve the drink at once with a stirrer... - 37.9465
Pink Cocktail Recipes By Category