- » Pink Alcohol Drink
Pink Alcohol Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pink alcohol drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pink alcohol drink recipes.
Place all ingredients in a blender with crushed ice; blend. - 29.5293
Easter Cocktails: Pink Bonnet
Easter is something special and Derrick has created a signature drink that will be adored by everyone. Gin and grenadine combine together to create this really great tasting drink. We would suggest serving it with a good meat based dish. - 122.088
You May Also Like!
Pink Lady Using Ginger Ale
1. In a food processor, blend gin, apple brandy, lemon juice, grenadine, egg whites and cracked ice and turn the knob to LO 1 for about 5- 6 seconds.
2. Strain pink lady drink.
3. Serve pink lady cocktail after garnishing with cherry. - 33.2493
Vodka And Pink
1) In a sour glass, add the bitters.
2) Rotate the glass in quick swirls to spread the bitters well.
3) Add in the vodka and ice water to desired tastetaste.
4) Garnish with mint leaves. - 28.1236
Mock Pink Champagne
Try this delicious version of Mock Pink Champagne recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Mock Pink Champagne, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 37.7164
Bright Pink Bubblegum Sundae Cocktail
Put a little pink in your cocktail with the Bubblegum Sundae. This slightly sweet little cocktail is a great after-dinner drink and can be said to be more if a dessert and less of a cocktail owing to its chilled sweetness. Perfect for a warm day. However, be... - 98.3199
2) In a cocktail shaker, add the ice.
3) Add in the fruit juice, grenadine, egg white and vodka.
4) Shake till a frost appears on the shaker.
5) Strain and pour out into a sour glass.
6) Garnish with fruits and serve. - 30.7935
1. In a sour glass, shake the bitters and swirl them around.
2. Pour in the rum and ice-cold water; stir gently.
3. Serve chill with a stirrer and garnish with lemon slice. - 26.9964
1. Into a sour glass, add angostura bitters and swirl the bitter in the glass to spread it along the sides.
2. Now add gin and ice cold water to the angostura bitters in the glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 24.8444
The Pink Bubblicious Watermelon Tini
Whenever you feel like sipping on something fancy, try sipping on this cocktail. Bursting with the candilicious flavors of bubblegum vodka with mild hints of midori and sweet sour mix, this cocktail is nothing less a tasty little treat. Follow the video for... - 97.1982
Pink Clover Club
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes, grenadine, egg white, fresh lime juice and gin.
2. Shake well the contents of the shaker until a frost forms.
3. Into a sour glass, strain the contents of the shaker and serve chilled. - 28.2242
Pink Alcohol Drink Recipes By Category
Pink Alcohol Drink Drink: