- » Pineapple Yogurt Cake
Pineapple Yogurt Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple yogurt cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple yogurt cake recipes.
Fresh Pineapple Cake
GLAZE: Use 1 1/2 cups pineapple and use the remainder as decoration.
Combine fruit with sugar and orange juice.
Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
Turn into sieve and drain well.
Use fruit for cake batter.
Combine drained syrup with rum or rum extract to spoon over... - 44.0156
Homemade Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
Arrange pineapple slices in 9-inch round cake pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
Place raisins around and in centers of pineapple slices.
Stir together Kellogg's® All-Bran® cereal, flours, baking soda, cinnamon... - 46.0038
Peach Or Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1) Use the peaches to wash properly and cut in slices. If you are using pineapple then cut this into small chunks. Set these aside.
2) In a bowl add the wet ingredients and put the dry ingredients to sift in the bowl. Gently stir to make a... - 49.9235
Summer Fruit Salad With Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Dressing
1 Halve the pineapple lengthwise, leaving the leaves on and cutting through the crown. Using a grapefruit knife (or other sharp flexible knife), loosen the fruit from the skin of the pineapple, leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell; set the pineapple shells aside.... - 32.9052
Quick Upside Down Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Drain the fruit, reserve liquid, and place fruit in a buttered 13- by 9- by 2-inch baking pan.
3. Measure 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups reserved liquid into a small saucepan. Add honey to sweeten (1/4 cup, or to taste) and stir in... - 38.8119
Place pie filling in a glass casserole dish (9 1/2 x 11).
Sprinkle dry cake mix over top of fruit.
Pour liquid Butter Buds on top.
Bake at 350° F.until golden brown (35-40 minutes).
Check for doneness at 30 minutes.
This can be topped with... - 27.6714
Strawberry Soup With Strawberry Sorbet And Pound Cake Croutons
Drain thawed strawberries, reserving 1 cup juice.
Combine drained strawberries, 1/4 cup sugar, lemon juice, and 1 carton yogurt in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish; cover and freeze until firm, stirring... - 44.3907
To make the cake: Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Coat a 13" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and salt.
In a large bowl,... - 47.8653
Spicy Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a nonstick Bundt pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a large bowl, sift together flours, salt, baking soda, baking powder, allspice and cinnamon.
Mix until evenly distributed.
In another large bowl, combine oil, brown... - 46.9052
Thrive Brownie Bites
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine the brownie mixture with water. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
3. Take an aluminum-lined 8 x 8 pan, pour the batter and bake it at 350 degrees F for 22 – 25 minutes.
4.... - 0
1. Turn the oven to 350°. Put a paper bake cup into each muffin pan cup.
2. Crack the egg into the mixing bowl. Add the cake mix and yogurt. Use the wooden spoon to stir the batter till it is almost smooth. (The batter should be thick.)
3. Use the large... - 26.0217
Tropical Pound Cake
Combine all ingredients.
Blend on low speed, then beat 3 min.at med.speed.
Pour batter in greased and floured 10" bundt pan.
Bake 60 min.at 325°, cool 15 min.in pan.
Remove and drizzle with glaze. - 30.7693
Individual Tres Leches Cakes
Tres Leches or “three milks” is a classic Mexican dessert traditionally made with yellow cake drenched with sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and cream; topped with whipped cream and a cherry. We make ours in individual dessert cups (no sharing... - 38.718
Calorie Watcher's Cheesecake
Sprinkle gelatin over milk in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute to soften.
Cook over low heat 3 to 5 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Place cottage cheese, 1/2 cup yogurt, sugar and salt in... - 43.3537
Slim Blender Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Butter 13 x 9 inch baking pan; dust bottom with cracker crumbs; set aside.
Place yogurt, eggs, milk powder, sugar, flour, lemon juice, vanilla and salt in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
Pour into large bowl.
Place... - 45.9786
Harvest Cheesecake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 46.2621
Pear Strawberry Trifle
1. Toss pears in lemon juice and strawberries in liqueur. Combine orange juice and honey; mix well.
2. In a deep 2- to 2 1/2-quart glass bowl, layer ingredients in the following order: 1/3 of cake sprinkled with 1 tablespoon orange juice mixture, 1 cup... - 34.4056
1) In 1/4 cup of cold water, soak the gelatin.
2) Drain the crushed pineapple well. Reserve 3/4 cup of the juice, adding water if necessary.
3) In a pan, heat the reserved juice.
4) Stir in the gelatin until dissolved and then add the... - 41.0281