- » Pineapple Wrap
Pineapple Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple wrap recipes.
Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Chunks
1. Preheat oven to 400°
1. In a saucepan mix the first 5 ingredients. Stir them well.
2. Boil the ingredients and reduce the heat. Simmer for 10 minutes keeping the saucepan uncovered. Keep stirring.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and... - 42.9018
Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites
Cut bacon slices in half crosswise.
In a skillet cook bacon about 4 minutes or till partially cooked.
Drain well on paper towels.
Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each pineapple chunk.
On each of four 10-inch skewers, thread bacon-wrapped pineapple through the... - 27.3729
Lynn's Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites
Lynn demonstrates how to make a super easy and delicious appetizer, Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites, suitable for a party or any get together. - 0
Lettuce Wraps And Shrimp Remoulade
Two simple dishes - chicken with blue cheese and pineapple wrapped in lettuce, and a wonderfully delicious salad with shrimp in remoulade sauce over a flexible salad. From Dig In Colorado, 2011 - 112.725
Wrapped Polynesian Sweet & Sour Chicken
Pound each chicken piece with meat mallei to 1/2 inch thickness.
Sprinkle Garden Blend over meat.
Place half the pineapple chunks, red pepper and onion in center of each piece of chicken.
Wrap by rolling up and tucking meat around ends to encase... - 41.2841
Vitamix Waldorf Lettuce Wraps
My VitaMix Waldorf Lettuce Wraps are the perfect marriage of sweet, crunchy and moist. The whole family loves rolling this salad in romaine or red leaf lettuce and munching away. It is robust enough for a meal, easy enough for a snack, great to pack for work,... - 116.733
Soul Delicious Chicken & Shrimp Wrap
1. Chop the pineapple into bite sized chunks.
2. Chop the chicken breasts into bite sized chunks.
3. Peel and devein the shrimps.
4. Soak the skewers in water.
5. Sift the all purpose flour with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic... - 82.2967
(ep7) Feeling Homesick: Vietnamese-inspired Kim Family Wraps
Feeling HOMESICK kinda sucks.. but it does seem to be one of those emotions that are naturally part of the human condition. I mean, home IS where the heart is right? So it makes sense we miss home when we go away. But never fear - theres a meal for that! When... - 0
Hearts Of Palm Wrapped In Ham
Peel and dice the onion and saute in the oil until translucent.
Mix the curry with the rice and saute a few minutes with the onion.
Pour in the chicken broth.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.
Clean, wash, dry, and dice the pepper.
Peel and dice... - 40.2538
Wrapped Celery Chunks
Fill celery stalks with cream cheese.
Wrap each filled stalk in a slice of beef or turkey.
Place seam-side down on a small platter.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Cut each stalk into 3 or 4 pieces.
Secure meat with a wooden pick if necessary. - 23.4098
Stuffed Frankfurter Wrap Arounds
1. Preheat the griddle to 325°.
2. On a lightly oiled electric griddle, arrange frozen potato patties and saute them for 15 minutes.
3. Slit the frankfurters in lengthwise manner up to the bottom, and fill with sweet -pickle relish... - 31.9786
Bacon Wrapped Fish Kebabs
Partially thaw fish; cut into 16 bite-size pieces.
Sprinkle fish with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Partially cook bacon; drain off fat.
Roll each fish piece with a half-slice of bacon, placing bacon on outside; secure with wooden pick.
Cut green peppers... - 37.8766
Deep Fried Pineapple
1. In a small bowl, beat egg, and set it aside.
2. In another bowl, put flour.
3. In the third bowl, combine bread crumb, Moroccan seasoning, paprika, sage, onion powder, sea salt, and Parmesan cheese. Mix it well.
4. Take a pineapple ring, dip it in... - 103.07
Cut off pineapple tops.
Wrap in foil.
Scoop out pulp from pineapples, leaving 1/2-inch shells.
Chill shells; combine remaining ingredients; fill pineapple shells with mixture.
Wrap in foil; freeze until firm; replace pineapple tops - 36.8071
pineapple glaze is a sweet and sticky glaze made with pineaple juice and corn syrup. The pineapple glaze is a hot glaze which is to be used immediately and goes best with fruit cakes. - 25.4797
Pineapple Cake Roll
Thoroughly drain 1 No.2 1/2 can (31/2 cups) crushed pineapple.(Use syrup in Pineapple Sauce.)
Spread pineapple evenly in bottom of ungreased 15 1/2x101/3x1 inch jelly roll pan; sprinkle with 2/3 CUP brown sugar.
Mix batter as for Jelly Roll; spread evenly... - 25.4157
Water Chestnut Pineapple Roll Ups
Cut bacon slices into thirds.
Slice water chestnuts and drain pineapple thoroughly.
Wrap a slice of water chestnut and a piece of pineapple in bacon.
Secure with a food pick.
Broil about 4 inches below flame turning once or twice until excess fat is removed... - 26.899
Cut top from pineapple and remove pulp from inside the top.
Reserve leafy top.
With a grapefruit knife, remove the core and pulp from the pineapple, being careful to leave a 1/4 inch layer of flesh inside the rind to keep juice in during baking.
Dice the... - 34.4704
With pineapple on its side, cut off a thick, lengthwise slice (do not include green crown).
With a grapefruit knife, remove fruit from both pieces of shell and cut into bite-size chunks; reserve deeper shell.
Sprinkle pineapple to taste with sugar and stir in... - 24.4046
Pineapple Speared Franks
Slit frankfurters lengthwise; spread cut surfaces lightly with mustard, then catsup.
Insert pineapple spears.
Wrap slice of bacon around each frank; secure with toothpicks.
Place cut side down on broiler rack; broil 6 inches from heat 7 to 8 minutes or till... - 25.8941
Two Layer Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Place 1/2 of the butter in each of two 8 inch, round, heat-resistant, non-metallic cake dishes.
Heat each dish, uncovered, on full power 30 seconds or until butter melts.
Blend 1/2 of the brown sugar with the melted butter in each dish.
Spread mixture... - 39.1482
Chicken In Pineapple Shell
1. Mix all ingredients of the marinade in a bowl. Add chicken to the prepared marinade. Keep aside covered for 5-6 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Cut a thin slice lengthways from a fresh pineapple. Scoop out leaving a thin wall around. Use about 1/4 cup... - 37.9183
Pineapple Chunks And Water Chestnuts
Wrap pineapple chunks with bacon.
Alternate with water chestnuts on skewers and place on ovenproof platter.
Mix maple syrup with lemon juice; brush over skewers.
Broil 3 minutes each side in oven 6 in (15 cm) from top element. - 23.9902
Red Hots On Kabob
With sharp knife, score cut ends of frankfurter pieces.
Combine soy sauce, catsup, oil, vinegar, thyme, and mustard for marinade.
Pour marinade over franks, onions, pineapple, and green pepper.
Chill 3 hours.
Partially cook bacon.
Wrap bacon piece around each... - 39.8243
Pineapple Upside Down Cake In Microwave
In small glass bowl, heat butter at Power Select HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted; stir in sugar.
In 2 (8 or 9-inch) wax paper lined cake dishes, spread sugar-butter mixture; arrange pineapples and cherries.
Prepare cake mix according to package... - 42.7564
Scallop And Pineapple Appetizer
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Clean the scallops and remove any of the damaged parts of the scallops
4. Discard all the shells
5. Cut the pineapples into wedges
6. Ensure that the sizes of the pineapples and... - 35.9374
Pineapple Syrup Pudding
This Pineapple Syrup pudding is an awesome dessert ! Take a scoop of this delicious pineapple and maraschino cherries dessert tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Pineapple Syrup Pudding are welcome ! - 43.704
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Drain pineapple slices in sieve set over bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Cut 8 slices pineapple in half and drain on paper towels. Refrigerate remaining pineapple for another use.
2. In 10-inch oven-safe skillet (if skillet is... - 38.0805
Pare pineapple, leaving leafy crown intact.
Remove pineapple eyes; replace wit!i whole cloves.
Center pineapple on spit.
Mix syrup and cinnamon.
Secure pineapple with holding fork.
Wrap leafy end in foil.
Let rotate over hot coals 4 inches from source of heat... - 32.8656
Rum Pineapple Boats
Use a sharp knife to quarter the fresh pineapple lengthwise.
Remove hard core from pineapple quarters.
Loosen pineapple flesh from shell.
Cut the flesh of each quarter into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
In a small saucepan melt margarine.
Stir in brown sugar, rum,... - 38.9069
Pineapple Phyllo Bundles
Pineapple phyllo bundles are fruit filled phyllo pastries made with pineapple filling. Flavored with lemon, the fruit filled phyllo bundles make an excellent dessert that is not only delicious from refreshingly different from your conventional desserts. - 43.5656
LINE 2-quart bowl with plastic wrap.
Arrange about 16 pineapple slices on bottom and sides of lined bowl, pushing slices as closely together as possible.
Place cherry half, cut side up, in center of each pineapple slice.
POUR milk into large bowl.
Add pudding... - 41.325
Pineapple Cheese Ball
1) In a bowl, place together bell peppers, carrots, cream cheese and pineapple, and mix well.
2) Wrap the bowl, and place in refrigerator for 1 hour or until chilled and firm.
3) On a plastic film or waxed paper, shape the pineapple mixture into a... - 36.8529
Pineapple Alaska is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Pineapple Alaska and let... - 37.008
Baked Pineapple Rice
1. Take a wok, add seeds and dry fry, shaking often, for 3 to 4 minutes. Take off from heat and keep aside.
2. Use a pestle and mortar for crushing ginger and lemon grass. Add salt and chilies and pound for 4 minutes more.
3. Add shallot and... - 45.568
1 Line a 2-quart casserole with plastic wrap.
2 In the prepared casserole, arrange Ladyfingers in a single layer on the bottom and around the sides over the plastic.
3 Thoroughly drain crushed pineapple and reserve the juice.
4 ... - 39.0554
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Take a mixing bowl, using a hand blender blend egg, butter and sugar. Then add pineapple and vanilla. Mix well.
4. In a... - 47.1568
Cut off plastic wrapping on ham.
Unwrapped and raw, you may have to parboil ham to remove salt.
Rub with juice and sherry or gin.
Close and bake.
Ten minutes before serving, decorate with pineapple slices sprinkled with cinnamon or ginger, or both if you... - 32.4314
Skewered Pineapple Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 400 degree;.
Make 2 slits, 1 inch apart, in each bread slice from top to bottom, leaving bottom crust intact.
Mix butter, Ital- ian herbs and garlic powder; spread in slits.
Wrap 1 salami slice around each mozzarella cheese... - 45.3789
Date Pineapple Loaf
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. In a saucepan, heat pineapple until hot.
4. Take away from heat. Add in dates and soda. Stir well. Then cool.
5. In a... - 49.3312
Trout Amandine With Pineapple
1. Put 2 tablespoons butter and almonds into a glass pie plate. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 5 to 6 minutes at HIGH; stir every minute just until almonds are lightly toasted. Set aside.
2. Melt remaining butter in a 2-cup glass measuring cup in microwave... - 31.7201
Pineapple Ginger Bavarian
1. Combine reserved pineapple juice with enough water to equal '1/2 cup liquid. Pour into small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Place gelatin in medium bowl. Add pineapple juice mixture; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add ginger ale... - 31.7914
Great Granny's Greenies
1. Pour sugar, pineapple juice, and punch mix into a bowl. Add the water and stir until the sugar and punch are dissolved.
2. Pour into an ice-cube tray and freeze.
3. Serve floating in a glass with lemon-lime soda pop, or in a dish, or wrapped in a napkin.... - 22.4681
Water Chestnut And Pineapple Roll Ups
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Wrap bacon slice around a chunk of pineapple and a slice of water chestnut.
3) Secure the bacon slice with a toothpick.
4) Place the prepared skewers on a broiling tray.
5) Broil about 3 inches below the... - 34.4907
Pineapple In Creme De Menthe
1. Using a soup strainer, drain 1 can of pineapple chunks.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine 1 whole can of pineapple chunks (with syrup), drained pineapple chunks and creme de menthe. Mix well.
3. Cling wrap and refrigerate overnight. Keep mixing at... - 30.4048
Betty's Pineapple Raspberry Trifle
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Pineapple Raspberry Trifle. This is a great dessert for summer—or any time of the year! - 0
Pineapple Flounder Filets
Arrange all ingredients in rectangular dish and cover with pierced plastic wrap; microwave 4 minutes at HIGH.
Turn filets over and continue microwaving 2 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH, covered with plastic wrap. - 25.7146
Glazed Carrots And Pineapple
These Glazed Carrots and Pineapple are so very tasty. Try these vegetable and fruit chunks soaked and cooked in sweet pineapple juice for your next meal Tell me if you like these Glazed Carrots and Pineapple. - 28.9185
Trout Amandine With Pineapple
This Trout Armandine is simply fabulous ! Try this irresistibly seasoned fish bake garnished with fruit and nuts for your next meal with a generous serving of your favorite sauces. Your suggestions for this Trout Armandine are welcome. - 37.1274
Trout Amandine With Pineapple
This Trout Amandine with Pineapple tastes incredible ! Try this fruity and nutty seafood for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Trout Amandine with Pineapple are welcome. - 32.3022
Tropical Fruit Salad With Pineapple Cloud
Searching for a perfect fruit salad to satisfy your craving, search no more. Chef Betty shows us how to make the delicious and tasty Tropical Cloud Fruit Salad in Pineapple. Once you start eating, you just won't stop. - 111.992
Pineapple With Port
1) Use a long knife and cut off the leaves and about a 1/2 inch of the top and bottom of the pineapple. Chop the pineapple lengthwise into quarters.
2) Use a paring knife to core the pineapple and remove the rind and eyes.
3) Further, chop the... - 34.5575
Pineapple Dessert Chimichangas
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice, set aside.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add reserved juice and sugar, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until... - 43.1193
Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl, combine egg, milk, butter, pineapple, dates and nuts with a wooden spoon.
Stir fruit mixture into dry ingredients until moistened.
Pour into well greased and floured bread 'n cake bake pan;... - 45.2071
Pineapple Yogurt Nut Loaf
In a bowl stir together whole wheat flour, bran flakes, wheat germ, baking soda, baking powder, and dash salf.
In a second bowl combine egg, yogurt, milk, cooking oil, molasses, honey, and lemon juice; stir into dry ingredients just till moistened.
Stir in... - 42.4225
Trout Amandine With Pineapple
1 Into a glass pie plate, put 2 tablespoons butter and almonds .
2 Cook uncovered in a microwave oven for 5 to 6 minutes.
3 Stir every minute just until almonds are lightly toasted. Set aside.
4 In a 2-cup glass measuring cup, melt... - 39.2778
Pork Chops With Pineapple
This is a brilliant Pork Chops With Pineapple recipe! This tasty and well flavored pork preparation is a favorite amongst my friends. It absolutely worked wonders for my party last weekend! Try the Pork Chops With Pineapple and you will understand why! - 35.6102
Ham Loaf With Pineapple Juice
Grind ham, veal and pork together into a large mixing bowl.
Add eggs, bread crumbs, milk and pepper.
Combine ingredients well.
Pat mixture into a 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic loaf pan.
In a small bowl combine mustard and brown sugar.
Spread top... - 41.1621
1 Hold the poblano over an open gas flame and roast, turning frequently, until blackened on all sides, about 3 minutes. Or preheat the broiler; place the poblano on a baking sheet and broil 5 inches from the heat, turning occasionally, until blackened on all... - 27.3759
Pineapple Cheese Ball
Pineapple Cheese Ball are just the thing to satiate your hunger pangs in between meals. I bet, once you taste this Pineapple Cheese Ball, you will always crave for it! - 29.7809
Banana/pineapple Tropical Sorbet
Because this sorbet is frozen in the pineapple shell, you must cut out the flesh according to the following special method.
First, slice off the top, just at the point where the edges begin to straighten.
Now stand the pineapple up on its bottom end.
Insert a... - 37.2493
Pineapple Upside Down Ice Cream Cake
1. Soften icecream.
2. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with plastic wrap.
3. In pan, press ice cream firmly and evenly.
4. Cover the pan and freeze, until very firm-€”several hours or overnight.
5. Invert ice cream onto serving... - 35.807
Carrot Pineapple Bread
Heat oven to 350°.
Spray bottom of loaf pan, 9 x 5 x 3 or 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches, with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat all ingredients in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat on medium speed 45 seconds, scraping bowl... - 43.9138
Pineapple Graham Torte
Who isn't excited about making this Pineapple Graham Torte. It is one such recipe that will surely have your tongues rolling by the end of it! Very easy and simple to prepare, this Pineapple Graham Torte is amazingly delicious and healthy! Give it a try and... - 43.0637
Set pineapples on their sides, and, starting at base of each, quarter lengthwise right through green leaves.
Discard core, and cut out flesh with small sharp knife or spoon, being careful to keep shell intact.
Dice pineapple meat, and sprinkle with 1 /4 cup... - 40.0667
Strawberry Pineapple Cream Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in a 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
Cool on rack.
For filling, in saucepan cook pudding mix according to package... - 45.8763
Pineapple Pork Chops
Pineapple Pork Chops is tasty. The pineapple juice with sugar gives the Pineapple Pork Chops a out of this world taste. - 40.831
1) Preheat oven to 450°F before broiling.
2) Quarter pineapples lengthwise right through the green leaves.
3) Core and slice fruit in small pieces.
4) Cover pineapple and strawberries with rum and fruit sugar and chill in... - 43.8469
Molded Cheese Pineapple
1. Combine cheeses with butter or margarine in large bowl of an electric mixer. Slowly beat in wine, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce; continue beating, scraping down sides of bowl often, 5 minutes, or until well blended; cover. Chill several hours, or... - 34.1468
Pineapple And Cheese Balls
This is fruity savory cheese ball which is great as an appetizer! This dish can be made ahead and refrigerated and served for a party . Watch Chef David take you through this video! - 96.0624
Pineapple Upside-down Cake
Preheat oven to 350F.
Drain pineapple, reserv- ing 2 tablespoons of the syrup.
Melt butter in a 10-inch heavy skillet, over low heat.
(See Note.) Add brown sugar, stirring until sugar is melted.
Remove from heat.
Arrange drained pineapple on sugar mixture in... - 40.3647
Cheddar Cheese Pineapple
1) Prepare this up to two days before serving. In a large bowl of electric mixer add cream cheese and mustard.
2) Beat on medium speed till creamy. Scrape sides, with a rubber spatula.
3) Beat in cheese at low speed, till blended.
4) Spoon the... - 39.4581
Cornish Game Hen With Pineapple Brown Rice
Thaw game hen.
Cut in half lengthwise.
In a 10x6x2-inch baking dish stir together undrained pineapple, uncooked rice, green pepper, the 3 tablespoons water, mustard, and thyme.
Cover with clear plastic wrap; vent by leaving a small area unsealed at the edge... - 41.8165
1) Take half the pineapple pieces and chop.
2) Take a bowl and put the chopped pieces with half portion of the rum.
3) Take another bowl and put rest of the pineapple pieces in it and stir in the remaining rum.
4) Use a plastic wrap to cover both the... - 43.2472
Cold Pineapple Mousse
1) Soak gelatine in syrup from canned pineapple and then stir to dissolve over hot water.
2) Whip egg yolks with sugar, salt and flavorings until the mixture becomes thick.
3) Mix in gelatine, crushed pineapple and lemon juice and keep the mixture in... - 41.9568
Beef And Pineapple Kabobs
1. Toss beef cubes with soy sauce.
2. Alternate meat, pineapple and vegetables on eighteen 8-inch bamboo skewers. Cover kabobs with plastic wrap and refrigerate no longer than 24 hours.
3. About 15 minutes before serving, remove kabobs from refrigerator.... - 30.1998
Chicken With Pineapple Sauce
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange chickens.
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir well.
Pour sauce over chicken.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with wax paper.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 9 to 10 minutes and MEDIUM-LOW for 9 to 10 minutes.
TO HEAT... - 45.4568
Grilled Pineapple And Chicken Salad
Chicken salads can get a little bland in flavor and color. Try this new twist that is full of fresh vegetables, the sweet taste of grilled pineapple and the light flavor of Greek Yogurt. - 0
I doubt if there can be any better tropical combination that this Pineapple-Coconut Pie! Yes, richly flavored with rum and with the favorite medly of fruit and coconut, all wrapped in citrus flavored jello; Oh My Oh! This Pineapple-Coconut Pie is just... - 47.2416
Pineapple Glazed Ham And Sweets
Pineapple glazed ham and sweets is a microwaved ham and sweet potatoes recipe. Made with candied sweet potatoes, the pineapple glazed ham and sweets is spiced with a hint of dijon mustard and can be served as an appetizing and savory side. - 31.3061
Mother's Day Special Apricot Pineapple Punch
Nothing quells your parched throat like a pitcher of cool, refreshing punch, tantalizing enough to satiate your soul. This warm-weather favorite makes for a great party addition. Betty shows how to stir up this perfect thirst quencher that is alcohol-free and... - 110.455
Pineapple Glazed Ham And Sweets
1. Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. To prepare sauce, in small bowl, stir together reserved pineapple juice, contents of sauce packet from sweet potatoes and mustard.
2. Arrange ham slices in center of 10-inch microwave-safe pie plate. Cut... - 24.4961
Betty's Pineapple Cloud Tropical Fruit Salad
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her lovely and elegant Pineapple Cloud Tropical Fruit Salad recipe. It is great for dinner parties, and can serve as a salad or as a dessert! - 0
To Make Ladyfingers: Place racks in middle and upper third of oven (or middle of 2 ovens) and preheat to 350°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment or wax paper and grease the paper.
In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer, beat egg yolks with 6... - 43.7606
Pineapple Orange Layered Gelatin Or Sawdust Salad
Looking to add some spunk to your weekend brunch fare? Try this wonderful, flavorful, colorful salad. In this video, Betty shows how to make pineapple orange-layered gelatin salad, also called as the sawdust salad. It tastes heavenly and goes with just about... - 107.502
Honeydewand Pineapple Basket
Cut top third off melon and discard seeds.
Scoop flesh out of both parts with a sharp spoon and cut in pieces.
Trim the edges of melon shells by cutting small triangles all around to give a zig-zag effect.
Chop the pineapple and mix with melon flesh,... - 31.9948
Fresh Pineapple Pyramid
This fresh fruit dessert makes an attractive dish on buffet or dinner tables.
Be sure to choose a pineapple with a top of fresh green leaves.
In winter orange or mandarin sections can replace the summer fruit.
Cut the top off the pineapple complete with... - 35.8073
Pineapple Apricot Nut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease three foil loaf pans, 7 by 3 1/2 by 2 inches. Sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine sugar, melted butter and egg; using wooden spoon, beat until ingredients are well blended.
3.... - 46.9783
Royal Pineapple Bananas
In a small sauce pan mix the sugar with the cornstarch.
Add the pineapple and 1 tbsp (15 ml) of butter.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer until thick.
Remove from heat and stir in the grated citrus peel.
Cut the bananas in half, wrap a crepe around... - 42.8819
Ham Pineapple Ball
In small mixer bowl, mix all ingredients except chives and crackers at LOW then at MEDIUM-LOW until well blended.
Turn mixture onto square of foil, wrap, and chill until easy to handle.
Form into a ball and cover generously with chives.
Chill... - 31.0065
1. In a bowl combine and mix all the ingredients well
2. Wrap bowl with cling film and refrigerate to chill
3. Serve salsa with assorted crackers or tortilla chips. You can also serve it with your main course. - 36.5067
Cut squash in half crosswise.
Scoop out seeds.
Cut each piece in half lengthwise.
Place in 9-inch square baking dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Spoon mixture into squash quarters.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at... - 44.9726
Baked Gammon With Pineapple
Soak the gammon for about 2 hours to remove excessive saltiness.
Wrap it in foil and cook in a moderate oven for an hour.
Remove foil and take off the skin.
Now put lard or pork dripping into the pan.
Score the fat of the gammon into diamonds.
Press brown... - 30.4722
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
Line an 825 ml - 11 / 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 pt basin with cling film (plastic, wrap). Place the mixture in the basin and cover with cling film.
Cook for 7 minutes on high. Let it stand for 3 minutes, then turn out onto a... - 35.7334
Candlelight Pineapple Bombe
Candlelight Pineapple Bombe is a great and simple dessert that can be made in no time. Tasting awesome with vanilla and almond flavoring this Candlelight Pineapple Bombe is such a wonderful treat to indulge in. Give it a try and see! - 43.838
Pineapple Wrap Recipes By Category