- » Pineapple Wrap
Pineapple Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple wrap recipes.
Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Chunks
1. Preheat oven to 400°
1. In a saucepan mix the first 5 ingredients. Stir them well.
2. Boil the ingredients and reduce the heat. Simmer for 10 minutes keeping the saucepan uncovered. Keep stirring.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and... - 41.4818
Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites
Cut bacon slices in half crosswise.
In a skillet cook bacon about 4 minutes or till partially cooked.
Drain well on paper towels.
Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each pineapple chunk.
On each of four 10-inch skewers, thread bacon-wrapped pineapple through the... - 26.1832
Lettuce Wraps And Shrimp Remoulade
Two simple dishes - chicken with blue cheese and pineapple wrapped in lettuce, and a wonderfully delicious salad with shrimp in remoulade sauce over a flexible salad. From Dig In Colorado, 2011 - 116.104
Wrapped Polynesian Sweet & Sour Chicken
Pound each chicken piece with meat mallei to 1/2 inch thickness.
Sprinkle Garden Blend over meat.
Place half the pineapple chunks, red pepper and onion in center of each piece of chicken.
Wrap by rolling up and tucking meat around ends to encase... - 40.9999
Vitamix Waldorf Lettuce Wraps
My VitaMix Waldorf Lettuce Wraps are the perfect marriage of sweet, crunchy and moist. The whole family loves rolling this salad in romaine or red leaf lettuce and munching away. It is robust enough for a meal, easy enough for a snack, great to pack for work,... - 82.5057
Soul Delicious Chicken & Shrimp Wrap
1. Chop the pineapple into bite sized chunks.
2. Chop the chicken breasts into bite sized chunks.
3. Peel and devein the shrimps.
4. Soak the skewers in water.
5. Sift the all purpose flour with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic... - 89.6744
(ep7) Feeling Homesick: Vietnamese-inspired Kim Family Wraps
Feeling HOMESICK kinda sucks.. but it does seem to be one of those emotions that are naturally part of the human condition. I mean, home IS where the heart is right? So it makes sense we miss home when we go away. But never fear - theres a meal for that! When... - 0
Hearts Of Palm Wrapped In Ham
Peel and dice the onion and saute in the oil until translucent.
Mix the curry with the rice and saute a few minutes with the onion.
Pour in the chicken broth.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.
Clean, wash, dry, and dice the pepper.
Peel and dice... - 37.5776
Wrapped Celery Chunks
Fill celery stalks with cream cheese.
Wrap each filled stalk in a slice of beef or turkey.
Place seam-side down on a small platter.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Cut each stalk into 3 or 4 pieces.
Secure meat with a wooden pick if necessary. - 22.2266
Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Mushroom Bomb
Cooking is all about being creative! Sometime experiments in the kitchen turn out into great culinary inventions like this one! Barry is making a sort of burger but without the bun or maybe a new version of the bacon bomb! He wraps a large mushroom, stuffed... - 105.207
Stuffed Frankfurter Wrap Arounds
1. Preheat the griddle to 325°.
2. On a lightly oiled electric griddle, arrange frozen potato patties and saute them for 15 minutes.
3. Slit the frankfurters in lengthwise manner up to the bottom, and fill with sweet -pickle relish... - 34.0315
Bacon Wrapped Fish Kebabs
Partially thaw fish; cut into 16 bite-size pieces.
Sprinkle fish with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Partially cook bacon; drain off fat.
Roll each fish piece with a half-slice of bacon, placing bacon on outside; secure with wooden pick.
Cut green peppers... - 36.4822
Deep Fried Pineapple
1. In a small bowl, beat egg, and set it aside.
2. In another bowl, put flour.
3. In the third bowl, combine bread crumb, Moroccan seasoning, paprika, sage, onion powder, sea salt, and Parmesan cheese. Mix it well.
4. Take a pineapple ring, dip it in... - 100.371
Spicy Mango Pineapple Salsa
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine chopped pineapple, red bell pepper, and cilantro.
2. Add spicy Thai mango sauce, and mix well. Cover bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate.
3. Serve spicy mango pineapple salsa with tortilla chips. - 96.1244
Cut off pineapple tops.
Wrap in foil.
Scoop out pulp from pineapples, leaving 1/2-inch shells.
Chill shells; combine remaining ingredients; fill pineapple shells with mixture.
Wrap in foil; freeze until firm; replace pineapple tops - 34.8496
pineapple glaze is a sweet and sticky glaze made with pineaple juice and corn syrup. The pineapple glaze is a hot glaze which is to be used immediately and goes best with fruit cakes. - 23.9568
Baked Pineapple Rice
1. Take a wok, add seeds and dry fry, shaking often, for 3 to 4 minutes. Take off from heat and keep aside.
2. Use a pestle and mortar for crushing ginger and lemon grass. Add salt and chilies and pound for 4 minutes more.
3. Add shallot and... - 47.443
1 Line a 2-quart casserole with plastic wrap.
2 In the prepared casserole, arrange Ladyfingers in a single layer on the bottom and around the sides over the plastic.
3 Thoroughly drain crushed pineapple and reserve the juice.
4 ... - 37.9588
Pineapple Cake Roll
Thoroughly drain 1 No.2 1/2 can (31/2 cups) crushed pineapple.(Use syrup in Pineapple Sauce.)
Spread pineapple evenly in bottom of ungreased 15 1/2x101/3x1 inch jelly roll pan; sprinkle with 2/3 CUP brown sugar.
Mix batter as for Jelly Roll; spread evenly... - 24.1736
Water Chestnut Pineapple Roll Ups
Cut bacon slices into thirds.
Slice water chestnuts and drain pineapple thoroughly.
Wrap a slice of water chestnut and a piece of pineapple in bacon.
Secure with a food pick.
Broil about 4 inches below flame turning once or twice until excess fat is removed... - 24.2057
Pineapple Speared Franks
Slit frankfurters lengthwise; spread cut surfaces lightly with mustard, then catsup.
Insert pineapple spears.
Wrap slice of bacon around each frank; secure with toothpicks.
Place cut side down on broiler rack; broil 6 inches from heat 7 to 8 minutes or till... - 23.8361
Strawberry Pineapple Cream Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in a 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
Cool on rack.
For filling, in saucepan cook pudding mix according to package... - 44.2951
Pineapple Chunks And Water Chestnuts
Wrap pineapple chunks with bacon.
Alternate with water chestnuts on skewers and place on ovenproof platter.
Mix maple syrup with lemon juice; brush over skewers.
Broil 3 minutes each side in oven 6 in (15 cm) from top element. - 21.3604
Red Hots On Kabob
With sharp knife, score cut ends of frankfurter pieces.
Combine soy sauce, catsup, oil, vinegar, thyme, and mustard for marinade.
Pour marinade over franks, onions, pineapple, and green pepper.
Chill 3 hours.
Partially cook bacon.
Wrap bacon piece around each... - 37.8868
Scallop And Pineapple Appetizer
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Clean the scallops and remove any of the damaged parts of the scallops
4. Discard all the shells
5. Cut the pineapples into wedges
6. Ensure that the sizes of the pineapples and... - 36.3451
Fresh Pineapple Pyramid
This fresh fruit dessert makes an attractive dish on buffet or dinner tables.
Be sure to choose a pineapple with a top of fresh green leaves.
In winter orange or mandarin sections can replace the summer fruit.
Cut the top off the pineapple complete with... - 33.7435
Pineapple Upside Down Cake In Microwave
In small glass bowl, heat butter at Power Select HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted; stir in sugar.
In 2 (8 or 9-inch) wax paper lined cake dishes, spread sugar-butter mixture; arrange pineapples and cherries.
Prepare cake mix according to package... - 41.5803
Pineapple Apricot Nut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease three foil loaf pans, 7 by 3 1/2 by 2 inches. Sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine sugar, melted butter and egg; using wooden spoon, beat until ingredients are well blended.
3.... - 45.2743
Pineapple Syrup Pudding
This Pineapple Syrup pudding is an awesome dessert ! Take a scoop of this delicious pineapple and maraschino cherries dessert tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Pineapple Syrup Pudding are welcome ! - 41.2837
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Drain pineapple slices in sieve set over bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Cut 8 slices pineapple in half and drain on paper towels. Refrigerate remaining pineapple for another use.
2. In 10-inch oven-safe skillet (if skillet is... - 38.0292
Pineapple Bran Muffins
Line six custard cups or microwave muffin cups with two paper liners each.
Melt butter in small bowl at High 30 to 45 seconds.
Stir in 1/4 cup cereal and the graham cracker crumbs until coated.
In 1-cup measure combine milk and 1/4 cup cereal.
Let... - 48.9807
Pare pineapple, leaving leafy crown intact.
Remove pineapple eyes; replace wit!i whole cloves.
Center pineapple on spit.
Mix syrup and cinnamon.
Secure pineapple with holding fork.
Wrap leafy end in foil.
Let rotate over hot coals 4 inches from source of heat... - 32.2301
Rum Pineapple Boats
Use a sharp knife to quarter the fresh pineapple lengthwise.
Remove hard core from pineapple quarters.
Loosen pineapple flesh from shell.
Cut the flesh of each quarter into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
In a small saucepan melt margarine.
Stir in brown sugar, rum,... - 37.5248
Pineapple Phyllo Bundles
Pineapple phyllo bundles are fruit filled phyllo pastries made with pineapple filling. Flavored with lemon, the fruit filled phyllo bundles make an excellent dessert that is not only delicious from refreshingly different from your conventional desserts. - 41.9153
LINE 2-quart bowl with plastic wrap.
Arrange about 16 pineapple slices on bottom and sides of lined bowl, pushing slices as closely together as possible.
Place cherry half, cut side up, in center of each pineapple slice.
POUR milk into large bowl.
Add pudding... - 38.6714
Pineapple Cheese Ball
1) In a bowl, place together bell peppers, carrots, cream cheese and pineapple, and mix well.
2) Wrap the bowl, and place in refrigerator for 1 hour or until chilled and firm.
3) On a plastic film or waxed paper, shape the pineapple mixture into a... - 35.3861
Pineapple Alaska is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Pineapple Alaska and let... - 35.6945
Skewered Pineapple Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 400 degree;.
Make 2 slits, 1 inch apart, in each bread slice from top to bottom, leaving bottom crust intact.
Mix butter, Ital- ian herbs and garlic powder; spread in slits.
Wrap 1 salami slice around each mozzarella cheese... - 45.6208
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Take a mixing bowl, using a hand blender blend egg, butter and sugar. Then add pineapple and vanilla. Mix well.
4. In a... - 46.6916
Pineapple Wrap Recipes By Category