- » Pineapple Wine
Pineapple Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple wine recipes.
Homemade Pineapple Wine
In the Syrian Christian community of Kerala, it is a custom to serve wine along with the Christmas cake. Here is an easy to follow recipe for pineapple wine, for the home wine maker. The wine has a light, sweet and tart taste. It compliments fruit cake for... - 100.334
Chicken In Wine With Pineapple Chunks
Arrange chicken breasts in roaster or baking dish.
For wine sauce mix wine, Wesson oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, oregano and ginger.
Pour sauce over chicken.
Cover and bake at 325° for 1 1/2-2 hours or until tender.
Last 1/2 hour, add pineapple chunks and... - 44.2622
1) Cut the top and tail the pineapples, trim off the skin and chop the flesh into cubes.
2) In a saucepan, place together pineapple with half of the water.
3) Simmer the pineapple mixture for 20 minutes.
4) In a bowl, pass the pineapple... - 42.7831
A healthy salad with a fruit base that is truly different. A quick and easy stir fry provides the base for this sweet and sour pineapple salad. The Mexican delight is a treat fit for all occasions. Try this unique recipe and do let me know how it turned out... - 42.4472
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
Add enough water to reserved juice to make 11/4 cup:; liquid.
Bring juice mixture to a boil; add softened gelatin.
Stir until dissolved.
Com- bine pineapple chunks, sugar, lemon juice,... - 38.0385
Pineapple In Wine
1. Prepare the pineapple by peeling the pineapple
2. Core the pineapple
3. Cut the base in such a way that the pineapple can sit straight
4. Fill the center with the ½ cup wine
5. Set aside overnight in the refrigerator to chill. Half the wine... - 34.6803
Pineapple Boats Ahoy Dressing
1) In the container of an electric blender, combine all the ingredients together. Blend properly.
1) Serve at room temperature. - 34.2321
Pineapple Wine Pitcher Punch
In large pitcher prepare pineapple-orange juice concentrate according to label directions.
Add chilled wine, sugar, and lemon juice; stir till sugar is dissolved.
Slowly pour in ginger ale, stirring with an up-and-down motion.
Pour over ice in glasses - 26.7856