- » Pineapple Walnut Cake
Pineapple Walnut Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple walnut cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple walnut cake recipes.
Walnut Pineapple Carrot Cake
When it is a special occasion and you want to serve some excellent dessert - then you must be watching this recipe video. As per the video, the combination of pineapple and carrot works like a magic to entertain your taste buds, and when it is combined with... - 115.433
You May Also Like!
Pineapple Upside Down Cake With Walnuts And Coconut
Place butter in an 8 inch round glass cake dish.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in brown sugar until well blended.
Arrange pineapple slices in bottom of dish.
Place a cherry in the center of each pineapple slice and a walnut... - 45.1325
Walnut Mandarin Cake
Cream the butter, add the sugar and 1 egg at a time.
Beat until very light.
Sift together the flour and baking powder.
Blend the cocoa powder, hot water, milk and vanilla.
Blend in 1/3rd flour and 1/3rd milk alternating and repeating until complete.
Stir in... - 47.9497
Pineapple Upside-down Cake
1. While preparing the cake mixture, add the pineapple essence instead of vanilla essence.
2. Grease and dust a 200 mm. (8") square tin.
3. Arrange the pineapple slices, cherries and walnuts decoratively in the prepared tin. Pour the golden syrup over the... - 38.3327
Upside Down Pineapple Cake
1 For topping: In a baking pan, 9x9x2,melt butter or margarine .
2 Stir in brown sugar and salt. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat, until bubbly.
3 Remove from the heat. Arrange pineapple spears and cherries in rows on the sugar mixture.
4... - 48.0823
No Stir Cherry Pineapple Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour a 9" x 13" pan.
Place ingredients in pan in order.
Do not stir.
Bake for 1 hour. - 32.1183
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
In 9-inch square cake pan melt butter and sprinkle with brown sugar.
Arrange pineapple and cherry and nut halves on sugar mixture in a design.
Cover with One-Egg Cake Batter.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for about 35 minutes.
Let cake stand for... - 30.0707
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Stir all the ingredients together properly.
3) Pour the concoction into a greased 9x12-inches pan.
4) Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
5) Allow the cake to cool.
6) Serve... - 39.6433
Prudy Smithson's Pineapple Cake With Coconut Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl combine sugar, flour, baking soda and salt and blend in eggs and pineapple.
3. Pour into greased 9-by-13-inch pan and bake 30 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. To make... - 44.5094
Pineapple Walnut Cake Recipes By Category
Pineapple Walnut Cake Dish: