- » Pineapple Vanilla Pudding
Pineapple Vanilla Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple vanilla pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple vanilla pudding recipes.
Pineapple Vanilla Bread Pudding
In a large mixer bowl cream together butter or margarine, vanilla pudding mix, and cinnamon till fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In another bowl combine milk, undrained pineapple, coconut, raisins, and vanilla.
By hand,... - 43.77
You May Also Like!
Tropical Rice Pudding
In medium saucepan, prepare rice according to package directions using water and salt.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients; add cooked rice to pudding mixture, stirring to combine. - 31.3446
Pineapple Dream Pie
The yummy combination flavors of the Pineapple Dream Pie will keep tempting you long after you have finished eating this dessert. Try this Pineapple Dream Pie recipe for yourself! - 37.8105
Mandarin Cake Frosting
Mandarin Cake Frosting is an alluring dessert recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Mandarin Cake Frosting; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 21.949
Prepare pudding mix according to package direc- tions, using 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice instead of milk.
Beat until smooth; fold in whipped cream and walnuts.
Garnish pudding with walnut halves. - 30.6119
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a small mixing bowl, mix the crumbs and margarine together.
3) In a 8 x 8 x 2-inch non-stick baking pan, press the mixture at the bottom.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes until... - 40.5902
1) Take a heavy sauce pan and melt butter in it.
2) Add flour, salt and sugar. Stir them in.
3) Add the milk and eggs and blend them well by stirring.
4) Cook on moderate heat, stirring continuously until mixture thickens.
5) Remove pan from heat and... - 47.8213
Ginger Pineapple Pudding
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
In large mixing bowl cream together butter, brown sugar, and vanilla till fluffy.
Add egg yolks; beat well.
Mix together gingersnap crumbs, baking powder, and salt.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with evaporated milk; mix... - 47.2983
Pineapple Crumb Pudding
1) Prepare the pudding adding milk as per the package directions and allow to cool.
2) Combine the crumbs and peanut butter with fingers.
3) Then stir the pineapple into the pudding and gently fold in cream.
4) In a serving dish, place the layers of... - 35.2873
Christmas Caramel Pineapple Pudding
This light and flavorful, fruity custard pudding from South India is a great way to end your festive meal. The pudding is very light with no overwhelming sweetness. The tartness of the pineapple chunks with the sweet caramel against the pudding works really... - 111.683
Pineapple Rice Cream
In the top of a double boiler, combine rice, milk, honey, and salt.
Place over hot, not boiling, water.
Cover and cook slowly until rice is soft and creamy (about 1 1/4 hours).
Stir occasionally during cooking.
Remove from heat and cool.
Add... - 36.5122