- » Pineapple Tart Square
Pineapple Tart Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple tart square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple tart square recipes.
Roll out dough into a square.
Cut into eight 5 inch (12 cm) squares.
Arrange dough squares in muffin pans.
Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.
Divide mixture evenly among the dough squares.
Draw the corners of the squares together over the filling; then... - 35.5244
Rich Banbury Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Combine all the ingredients leaving the bottom 3 and mix well.
3) Roll out the Nonsweet French Pastry to 1/8-inch thickness and cut out 4-inch squares.
4) Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling over each... - 44.1781
Pineapple Cherry Crisp
In medium saucepan combine drained cherries, undrained pineapple, granulated sugar, quick-cooking tapioca, lemon juice, and red food coloring.
Let stand 15 minutes; cook and stir till thickened and clear, 5 to 10 minutes.
Mix together flour, rolled... - 40.3847
Holiday Gelatin Mould
Assemble Food Grinder with Coarse Disc.
Grind cranberries, apples, and celery into large mixer bowl.
Mix in pineapple chunks.
Spread evenly in a 13*9x2-inch (33x23x5 cm) pan.
Empty gelatin packages into blender container and add boiling... - 40.7006
Orange Sherbet Salad
In small mixing bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add orange juice and sherbet; blend until sherbet is melted and mixture is smooth.
Chill until thickened but not set, about 45 minutes.
Fold in oranges.
Pour into oiled 1-quart mold or 8-inch square... - 31.6188
Baked Apple Dumplings
Are you planning to cook a perfect dessert for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Apple Dumplings. This typically delicious Apple Dumplings can be partnered with a variety of main course. - 51.1979
Apple Walnuts Dumplings
1) Pre-heat oven to hot (425° F).
2) Roll out pastry and cut out 6 squares having 7 inches dimension.
3) In a bowl, add sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, pineapple juice and butter or margarine.
4) Place over heat, to cook for 5 minutes.
5) Fold... - 47.4463