- » Pineapple Tart
Pineapple Tart Recipes
Pineapple tarts are a very popular sweet that consists of pastry dough filled or topped with pineapple jam. These tarts are sold in bakeries in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia, however, the Malacca city of ... More »
Pine Nut Tart
This Pine Nut Tart tastes awesome ! Try this crunchy nutty bake for dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Pine Nut Tart are welcome ! - 47.6475
Pineapple Cream Crescent Tarts
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, sugar, raisins, lemon peel, nutmeg, pineapple and egg.
Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Place each triangle in ungreased muffin cup; press to cover bottom and sides forming Winch rim
Spoon 1/4 cup... - 42.6951
Honey And Pine Nut Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Stir in the icing sugar. Add the egg and water and mix to form a soft dough.... - 40.3304
Pineapple Streusel Tarts
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F.
2) In a saucepan add reserved pineapple syrup and water to measure 1 1/3 cups liquid.
3) Add brown sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
4) Cook and stir until thickened.
5) Mix butter and... - 39.0633
Almond And Pine Nut Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt on to a clean, dry cold surface or marble pastry board. Make a well in the centre and put in the diced butter and egg yolk. Gradually work the flour mixture into the butter and egg yolk,... - 38.2714
Roll out dough into a square.
Cut into eight 5 inch (12 cm) squares.
Arrange dough squares in muffin pans.
Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.
Divide mixture evenly among the dough squares.
Draw the corners of the squares together over the filling; then... - 36.8055
1) In a large saucepan, add in the crushed pineapple with some water and let it come to a boil. Add in the butter and stir well.
2) Remove the saucepan from the flame and set aside.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs till light and frothy. Add in the mix... - 36.2431
Honey And Pine Nut Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the butter and work with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the icing sugar. Add the egg and 15 ml / 1 tbsp of water and work to a firm dough that... - 36.0781
Pineapple Tart Recipes By Category