- » Pineapple Stuffing
Pineapple Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple stuffing recipes.
Pineapple Pepper Salad
1) Rinse and slice the top of each bell peppers, then discard the seeds and membranes.
2) In a double boiler, stir the gelatin in pineapple juice to dissolve.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the gelatin mixture, pineapple, cream cheese,... - 46.6028
1) Cut pienapple lengthwise into half.
2) With a small knife, take out the flesh and cut into cubes.
3) Discard the pineapple... - 44.5281
Cornish Game Hens With Pineapple Wild Rice Stuffing
Lightly sprinkle cavity of hens with salt.
In large fry pan, saute mushrooms, onion and green pepper in butter.
Add wild rice, rice, pineapple, salt and pepper.
Fasten with skewers or wooden picks.
Place breast sides up on rack in... - 44.4475
Baby Broilers With Rice Pineapple Stuffing
1. Make stuffing. Boil rice in salted water until tender. Drain well.
2. Finely chop celery heart, pineapple ring and onion, and combine with rice.
3. Add parsley, and season to taste.
4. Fill the birds with this stuffing, and close openings with small... - 43.6977
Spareribs With Pineapple Stuffing
Select sparerib strips of uniform size.
Place one strip in a shallow greased baking pan.
Drain pineapple and reserve the juice.
Brown onion and celery in heated butter, and cook until limp.
Remove from heat and stir in pineapple bits and the next seven... - 43.6168
Pineapple Chicken Salad
1) Halve pineapples using heavy knife. Do not remove leaves.
2) With a spoon or paring knife, scoop or cut out fruit from each pineapple keeping a 1/4-inch thick shell.
3) Cube the pineapple and measure 1 cup.
4) In a medium mixing bowl... - 43.6053
Pineapple Nut Stuffing
1.First, combine bread, celery, walnuts, pineapple, pimiento and seasoning
2.In a pan, melt butter, remove from heat, stir in unbeaten eggs and add to bread mixture
3.Then toss it lightly
4.Use as stuffing for turkey, chicken, duck, veal roll,... - 41.6704
Pineapple Stuffed Acorn Squash
1) From the squash halves, discard the seeds.
2) In a 7X11 inch baking dish, place the halves, cut side facing down.
3) Microwave the squash on high for 3 minutes.
4) Now, rearrange the pieces and microwave again on high for 4 minutes.... - 40.711
Pork Tenderloins With Pineapple Stuffing
1. To make the stuffing, tear 4 of the 6 slices of bread into pieces. Place the pieces in a food processor or blender, and process into coarse crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 2 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.) Cut the remaining bread into... - 39.3823
Pineapple Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the rice, pineapple, raisins, almonds, shallots, and allspice.
3. Put the mixture in a ovenproof casserole.
4. Cover and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
5. Remove the cover... - 38.8726
Pineapple Walnut Stuffing
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add in the breadcrumbs and saute for a couple of minutes, while stirring.
2) Add in the chopped pineapple, walnuts, salt, finely grated lemon and 1-2 tablespoons of pineapple juice, if desired, to make the mixture... - 38.7102
Pineapple Stuffed Yams
1) Set the oven temperature to 400 Â°F before baking.
2) Half each yam lengthwise.
3) Into a mixing bowl, hollow out pulp, saving firm shells.
4) Puree pulp until smooth and then mix in margarine.
5) Stir in crushed pineapple, apple... - 38.6244
Roast Lamb And Pineapple Stuffing
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Place stuffing on meat, roll up and tie securely with fine string.
Insert spit rod lengthways through centre of meat and secure.
Place over medium hot coals.
Cook for approximately 2-2 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
While... - 38.5581
Stuffed Pears With Pineapple
1. Halve the pears along the length and deseed, leaving a large enough cavity for the filling
2. In a small bowl, mix together cottage cheese, pineapple and walnuts; divide this mixture between the pear halves - fill the cavities and... - 28.8615
Pineapple Stuffing Recipes By Category