- » Pineapple Stew
Pineapple Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple stew recipes.
African Pineapple Peanut Stew
In a covered saucepan, saute the onions and garlic in the oil for about 10 minutes, stirring frequendy, until the onions are lighdy browned.
While the onions saute, wash the kale or Swiss chard.
Remove and discard the large stems and any blemished... - 42.2838
You May Also Like!
Easy Papaya Pineapple Jam
1) Force enough papaya through food chopper and extract pulp measuring 3 cups.
2) In a saucepan add the papaya pulp.
3) Force pineapple through food chopper and extract pulp measuring 2 cups. Strain out the juice.
4) Add pineapple into the saucepan.
5)... - 34.9112
Papaya Pineapple Jam
1) In a saucepan mix fruit, juices, and peels.
2) Cook and stir for 30 minutes.
3) Measure the cooked mixture.
4) Mix equal amount of sugar to it.
5) Cook for about 30 minutes stirring frequently until the mixture thickens.
6) Sterilize four 6-ounce... - 40.8367
1) Skin pineapples and core.
2) Cut into small pieces measuring 4 cups.
3) In a large saucepan stir remaining ingredients except nuts.
4) Cook gently for about 30 minutes until pineapple is tender.
5) Stir in nuts and cook until chutney... - 42.8199
Apricot Pineapple Pies
Put apricots in saucepan and add water.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 25 minutes, or until almost tender.
Add pineapple, then dry ingredients mixed together.
Simmer for 10 minutes longer, or until slightly thickened and clear, stirring... - 35.9009
Stuffed Pear Crumble
This Stuffed Pear Crumble makes a dreamy dessert ! Dig into this baked pear, zweiback and pineapple crumble tonight after meals and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Stuffed Pear Crumble are welcome ! - 42.7338
Stewed Sweet And Sour Spare Ribs
Cut spareribs in 1 1/2 inch squares.
Combine all ingredients except pineapple and corn-starch.
Cook 1 hour.
Set aside for a few minutes.
Pour off excess fat.
Place meat in a separate bowl.
Add pineapple juice to liquid.
Bring to a boil.
Thicken... - 37.965
Pork Stew With Fruit
In 3-quart casserole, combine pork, water, bay leaf, thyme, oregano, cloves, salt, and pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45 minutes or till tender.
Drain, reserving 1 1/2 cups broth.
Rinse, drain,... - 45.0064
Hawaiian Pork Stew
Hawaiian pork stew is a fruited pork stew. Made with pineapples for a definite hawaiian taste, the pork stew is cooked with added veggies like yams and onions. Flavored with teriyaki sauce and ginger, this fruity pork stew is served peppy and refreshing. - 46.6723
Egg And Potato Stew
Saute ham, onion, and garlic in oil in deep saucepan.
Add potatoes, tomato sauce, water, vinegar, and salt.
Cover; simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Add pimiento and eggs.
suggested menu: Egg and Potato Stew, cucumber... - 37.7274
Sweet Meat Stew
Mix meat, bread crumbs, eggs, oregano, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
Form mixture into meatballs.
Heat shortening in cooker.
Brown meat balls.
Add the rest of the ingredients.
Close cover and put pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 8... - 38.1596