- » Pineapple Square
Pineapple Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple square recipes.
Pineapple squares are fruity pineapple and gelatin desserts prepared with cream. Molded and spread with a cream and cake crumb mix, the pineapple squares are best served chilled and are fun to make and serve. They are soft and delicious with a hint of lemony... - 44.9238
1. In a small bowl, combine egg and milk and beat well using a fork. Keep aside.
2. In a 9 inch x 9 inch pan, spread ½ quantity crackers/ wafers uniformly. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sauce pan, combine butter and sugar and mix well.
4.... - 44.6171
Pineapple Jewel Squares
Mix crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter; press into bottom of 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Drain pineapple well, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 1/4 cups boiling water.
Add pineapple syrup; cool.
Blend cheese with 3 tablespoons sugar,... - 44.484
Preheat oven to 375°.
Grease and lightly, flour two 8x8x2-inch pans.
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Combine salt, soda and vanilla with shortening in mixing bowl.
Gradually add sugar, mixing well after each addition until smooth.
Beat in... - 41.2387
Delicious Pineapple Squares
Beat egg yolks until lemon colored.
Add 1/2 cup sugar and pineapple.
Place in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove from heat; add gelatin.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Set in pan of cold water or ice cubes to cool.
Beat egg... - 39.1487
Spread in pan and cover with pineapple marmalade or any jam.
Spread on top.
Bake at 350° F. for 30 minutes. - 33.8128
1. Blend together graham cracker crumbs and melted diet margarine. Pat over bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan; chill.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over skim milk in small bowl; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
3. Using electric mixer at medium speed, beat egg... - 32.1358
Pineapple Square Recipes By Category