- » Pineapple Square
Pineapple Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple square recipes.
1. In a small bowl, combine egg and milk and beat well using a fork. Keep aside.
2. In a 9 inch x 9 inch pan, spread ½ quantity crackers/ wafers uniformly. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sauce pan, combine butter and sugar and mix well.
4.... - 45.0976
Pineapple squares are fruity pineapple and gelatin desserts prepared with cream. Molded and spread with a cream and cake crumb mix, the pineapple squares are best served chilled and are fun to make and serve. They are soft and delicious with a hint of lemony... - 42.3762
Pineapple Jewel Squares
Mix crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter; press into bottom of 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Drain pineapple well, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 1/4 cups boiling water.
Add pineapple syrup; cool.
Blend cheese with 3 tablespoons sugar,... - 42.3423
Preheat oven to 375°.
Grease and lightly, flour two 8x8x2-inch pans.
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Combine salt, soda and vanilla with shortening in mixing bowl.
Gradually add sugar, mixing well after each addition until smooth.
Beat in... - 40.0205
Delicious Pineapple Squares
Beat egg yolks until lemon colored.
Add 1/2 cup sugar and pineapple.
Place in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove from heat; add gelatin.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Set in pan of cold water or ice cubes to cool.
Beat egg... - 39.3012
Spread in pan and cover with pineapple marmalade or any jam.
Spread on top.
Bake at 350° F. for 30 minutes. - 32.158
1. Blend together graham cracker crumbs and melted diet margarine. Pat over bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan; chill.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over skim milk in small bowl; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
3. Using electric mixer at medium speed, beat egg... - 30.2195
Pineapple Square Recipes By Category