- » Pineapple Sponge Cake
Pineapple Sponge Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple sponge cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple sponge cake recipes.
Pineapple Pastry With Microwave Eggless Sponge Cake
Pastries are not only meant to be tedious and time consuming. Try this Microwave Cake recipe for hassle-free ending. Like with any pastries the magic lies in the sponge sheet. You get that right and everything will be just so easy. Try your hands on this very... - 126.543
Pineapple Glazed Sponge Cake
Sift 1/2 cup sugar and flour together 3 times; set aside.
Beat egg yolks at high speed of an electric mixer 3 minutes or until thick and pale.
Add coconut extract; beat at medium speed 3 minutes or until thickened.
Beat egg whites, cream of tartar,... - 42.8514
Pineapple Upside Down Sponge Cake
Melt butter over direct heat in a 9-inch heavy skillet which has a handle that will not burn.
Remove from heat, add brown sugar and blend thoroughly.
Spread evenly over the bottom.
Arrange half slices of pineapple in a design in the sugar-butter mixture.
Sift... - 40.825
1. Soak the gelatin in the cold water 5 minutes; pour the boiling water over it and stir until dissolved. Add the sugar, salt, pineapple and lemon juice and mix thoroughly. Cover with waxed paper and place in the refrigerator to chill until set.
2. Then beat... - 34.3235
You May Also Like!
Cherry Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
Beat together 1/4 cup of the butter and the granulated sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Blend in egg.
Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each... - 45.6106
Pineapple Sponge Roll
1. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in brown sugar and pineapple. Spread evenly in a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt onto a piece of wax paper.
3. Beat eggs in a medium-size bowl, until foamy; slowly beat... - 43.2286
Apple Sponge is a unique dessert that is both incomparable in its taste and filing. Prepare this tasty Apple Sponge and serve it for your next party, I am sure your guests will love it!! - 34.3895
Peach Melba Sponge
Drain syrup from peaches into a 2 cup measure; add water to make 13/4 cups; pour 1 cup into a small saucepan.
Dice peaches and set aside.
Heat syrup mixture in saucepan to boiling; stir into gelatin in a medium size bowl until gelatin dissolves; stir in... - 37.0218
Pineapple Upside-down Cake
1. While preparing the cake mixture, add the pineapple essence instead of vanilla essence.
2. Grease and dust a 200 mm. (8") square tin.
3. Arrange the pineapple slices, cherries and walnuts decoratively in the prepared tin. Pour the golden syrup over the... - 37.3883
Sieve the flour.
Beat the eggs and sugar very well until thick and double in quantity. This should take 4 to 5 minutes.
Add the flour, melted butter and 2 tablespoons of hot water.
Mix very well with a metal spoon.
Grease and dust a 100 mm. x 250 mm. (4"x10")... - 45.1032
Pineapple Shortcake is easy to make recipe. Pineapple Shortcake gets its taste from sponge cake topped with pineapple slices and flavored with cocoa. Pineapple Shortcake is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 21.4884
The Zuppa Inglese is an italian custard based dessert. This recipe for Zuppa Inglese is made with an italian sponge cake layered with a variety of fillings. With pineapple, chocolate cream filling and rum mix, the cake is chilled and served with whipped... - 39.7777
1. Grease and dust a 175 mm. or 200 mm. (7" or 8") diameter flan tin and pour the cake mixture into it.
2. Bake in a hot oven at 450Â°F. for 12 to 15 minutes.
3. The cake is ready when it leaves the sides of the tin and is springy to touch.
4. Take out from... - 39.9247
Pineapple Tier Cake
1. Using sharp knife, trim 8-inch layer cake to measure 6 1/2 inches across.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving liquid and cut each slice in half crosswise.
3. In a small saucepan, combine 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice with apricot... - 39.6757