- » Pineapple Spare Ribs
Pineapple Spare Ribs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple spare ribs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple spare ribs recipes.
1) Cut the spareribs in individual ribs.
2) In a large pan, bring water to boil (reserving 3/4 cup).
3) Add 1/2 cup vinegar and the ribs, cook for 15 minutes. Drain.
4) Drain pineapple, reserving 3/4 cup juice.
5) In a large bowl, mix... - 45.2863
Cut ribs into serving pieces and put in shallow roasting pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 2 hours, turning pieces and pouring off fat 2 or 3 times.
Cook onion, green pepper, and celery in pork fat for 5 minutes.
Blend in... - 39.7258
Pineapple Sweet Sour Spareribs
Drain the pineapple, reserving the syrup.
Rub the ribs with 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce and the cornstarch.
Pour just enough oil into a large skillet to cover the bottom; heat over medium heat.
Add the ribs and brown thoroughly on all sides.
Combine the... - 38.804
Pineapple Spareribs With Skewered Potatoes
Three days before cookout:
1. Cut spareribs into 3-rib portions; place in large kettle; cover with cold water; add 1 tablespoon salt and onion, studded with cloves. Cook, covered, 45 minutes; cool.
2. Discard about 1 quart of liquid from ribs. To ribs add... - 37.8868
Glazed Pineapple Spareribs
Place ribs in a large deep kettle with enough boiling water to cover them completely.
Add peppers, cloves, bay leaves, and garlic.
Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Then drain, cover, and refrigerate until next day, if desired.
When ready to barbecue,... - 30.4914
For Pineapple Glaze, combine pineapple preserves, kitchen bouquet, vinegar, and mustard.
Set mixture aside.
Salt ribs and place the slabs, bone side down, on grill over slow coals.
Broil about 20 minutes; then turn meat side down and broil till nicely... - 25.9003
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In a deep bowl, combine first 4 ingredients, add spareribs and marinate for approximately 1 hour, turning from time to time.
– Bake for 1 hour or until meat is tender. Turn over a few times during cooking... - 22.694