- » Pineapple Side Dish
Pineapple Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple side dish recipes.
Wegmans Pineapple, Jicama & Cucumber Salad
This light salad was quite easy to make and had great flavor. The Jicama had a nice crunch to it. The ingredients were simple but were a great combination. The hot pepper spread was a great addition. It is great for a different flavor from usual picnic salads. - 135.531
Bursting with juicy flavors, this sweet-tart summertime fruit tastes yum when grilled. Grilling gives an extra kick to this tropical fruit and cuts down the sweetness. You can devour them on their own or pair them with your flank steaks if you don't have any... - 115.128
Tropical Fruit Salad With Pineapple Cloud
Searching for a perfect fruit salad to satisfy your craving, search no more. Chef Betty shows us how to make the delicious and tasty Tropical Cloud Fruit Salad in Pineapple. Once you start eating, you just won't stop. - 111.992
Pineapple Orange Layered Gelatin Or Sawdust Salad
Looking to add some spunk to your weekend brunch fare? Try this wonderful, flavorful, colorful salad. In this video, Betty shows how to make pineapple orange-layered gelatin salad, also called as the sawdust salad. It tastes heavenly and goes with just about... - 107.502
Pineapple Teriyaki Rice Pilaf
A dish to be gourmet doesn’t need a French word in the title! This is one of the easiest rice dishes you can make at home that will make you look like a gourmet chef. All you need is a rice cooker and some ingredients that you can find in the gourmet... - 106.64
Refreshing Pineapple Salsa
For a working mother and wife like you, quick and simple recipes come as a fresh breath of life. We have a video, showing pineapple salsa which is just right for cooking on a busy weeknight. Make this quick salsa and serve it with some main course of your... - 105.368
Banana And Pineapple On Bread
In a mood to have something sweet? You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Banana and Pineapple on Bread. A great dish for the holiday season. - 103.84
Waldorf Salad: On The Side #11
Fresh pineapple, apple and celery make up this delicious salad. (And it's wonderful served with a traditional Turkey dinner!) - 99.7863
Tropical Pineapple Vinaigrette
If you swear by tropical flavors, then this pineapple vinaigrette is just ideal for you. The citrusy flavor pineapple blend well with chicken salad. Amp up the taste and feel of any salad you want with this easy-to-make, sweet-tart pineapple dressing. - 99.0552
Jalapeno Pineapple Salsa
Sick and tired of regular salsa recipe - we have some exceptional salsa recipe for you. This recipe video displays a brilliant combination of pineapple and jalapeno along with other regular ingredients. It is going to be a sure show-stopper. Prepare and... - 98.556
Chicken Pineapple Salad
This could be the best salad you can have during the summer season. It's healthy, it's sumptuous and on top of all it's too delicious. In this recipe the chicken is marinated in pineapple juice before baking. Pineapple juice and pineapple chunks are also... - 96.9409
Grilled Pineapple And Avocado Salsa
Get creative this summer and try out the tropical flavors of this Grilled Pineapple and Avocado Salsa. Grilling the pineapple adds a typical smokey flavor to it and put together with other fresh vegetables like avocado increases its nutritional value. A... - 95.2054
Delicious Baked Tilapia With Pineapple Chutney
Baked tilapia with pineapple chutney is nothing short of sumptuousness. Juan Montalvo shares a delicious, low-calorie fish recipe that is a breeze to make. Kick start your holiday feast with this tongue-tickling, healthy side dish. A party-worthy treat indeed! - 88.6523
Complement your holiday fare with tongue-tickling, sweet-tart, very, very tropical, and oh-so-tantalizing pineapple chutney. This delicious and simple chutney barely takes any time to prepare. Juan Montalvo shares a luscious, healthy chutney that can be... - 87.931
Cranberry Pineapple Bread
Line bottom of 2-cup measure with circle of wax paper.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Beat at high speed of electric mixer for 1 minute, scraping bowl frequently.
Pour half the batter (about 1 1/3 cups) into prepared measure.
Cover... - 49.5944
1) Keep glass jars for sterilizing.
2) Mash pineapple pieces in a casserole dish, along with the reserve.
3) Add the remaining ingredients to the mashed pineapple and cover the dish.
4) Microwave the pineapple mixture for about 15 to... - 49.0673
Indonesian Mixed Salad With Pineapple
1) In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, place the carrots to blanch until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
2) In a large saucepan of water, place the tofu and simmer for 10 minutes.... - 49.064
Cucumber Pineapple Aspic
1) Drain out pineapple and reserve the liquid.
2) In a medium bowl, add boiling water and sprinkle gelatine over it. Stir to dissolve.
3) Add reserved pineapple liquid, vinegar and salt.
4) Keep in a bowl of ice for 35 minutes and stir... - 49.0032
Pachadi is a traditional Kerala cuisine dish made using a fruit or vegetable. Because of abundance of coconuts in Kerala almost all the dishes from there are prepared with coconut where curd forms the base. And this dish is no exception. It makes a great... - 48.9332
If you plan to cook an out of the ordinary Side Dish, then you should probably go for this Pineapple Soup. This Pineapple Soup as a Side Dish is a winner! When it comes to cooking I am my worst critic. Kindly comment and let me know how is this Pineapple Soup. - 48.8858
Cabbage Pineapple Slaw
1) Chop the pineapple chunks and keep aside.
2) Take big bowl and mix the cabbage, carrot, onion, green and red peppers.
3) Add the pineapple pieces to the cabbage mixture.
4) Take mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, yogurt,... - 48.746
Pineapple Zucchini Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 2 9x5-inch loaf pans.
Beat eggs until fluffy
Add sugar, oil and vanilla and blend well.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt and add to batter.
Stir in pineapple, nuts and raisins, if... - 48.6842
Pork And Pineapple Curry
Toss the pork in the flour and salt.
In a large pan heat the oil and brown the meat.
Lift out onto a plate with a draining spoon.
In the same pan, fry the onions until soft.
Stir in the curry powder and paprika pepper.
Fry for 2 minutes then return meat to... - 48.3166
Tomato Cucumber And Pineapple Salad
1) In a colander, place the cucumbers and season with 1 tablespoon salt.
2) Toss well and place the colander over a bowl to drain for about 30 minutes.
3) Rinse the cucumber, drain and pat dry with paper towels.
4) Quarter the pineapple along... - 48.13
Apple Pineapple Raita
1. In a mixing bowl, toss together lime juice, coarsely grated apple.
2. Add garlic, ginger, and pineapple; toss well to combine.
3. Strain the mixture through a fine strainer.
4. Drain and discard excess liquid.
5. Return the fruit to the bowl.
6.... - 47.8737
Creamy Fruit Salad
1) Drain pineapples and reserve juice for later.
2) Add enough water to pineapple juice for making 1 cup of liquid.
3) Take a heavy saucepan and combine together diluted pineapple juice, lemon juice, sugar, flour and yolks in it. Mix well.
4) Cook over... - 47.8305
Cream butter and sugar; add egg and lemon extract.
Drain pineapple, reserving liquid.
Mix reserved liquid and 1 /4 cup water.
Add pineapple and nuts to creamed mixture.
Sift dry ingredients together; add dates.
Mix well; stir into creamed mixture alternately... - 47.503
Pineapple Bran Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) Use a mixing bowl, to combine flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder and bran. Place it aside.
3) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add walnuts. Pulse on/off until coarsely... - 47.3695
Mexican Lentils With Pineapple And Bananas
1. Pick stones from lentils, if any.
2. Rinse well.
3. In a large heavy pot, put together broth, celery, carrot, and parsley sprigs.
4. Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat to medium-low.
5. Simmer for about 20 minutes... - 47.2773
Pineapple Corn Bread
Pineapple corn bread will give a nice sweet taste. If you wish, it can be served as a dessert with some whipped cream or serve pineapple corn bread plain at the snack time. - 47.2415
Pineapple Top Layers
Pineapple top layers is a lovely cream cheese and fruit dessert made with added gelatin. Prepared with bananas and pineapple, the pineapple top layers is made with lemon and lime raspberry gelatin and has a wonderful explosion of flavors in each bite. chilled... - 47.0877
Roquefort Pineapple Salad Ring
1. Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup water.
2. Drain pineapple and reserve syrup.
3. In a saucepan combine reserved syrup with enough water to measure 1 cup liquid.
4. Bring to a boil and dissolve gelatin in hot liquid.
5. Stir in sugar and... - 47.0352
Pineapple Apricot Bread
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. Combine the first 4 ingredients and set the mixture aside
3. Also combine the next 3 ingredients, beat properly
4. Continue by adding next 4 ingredients and beat it properly, now stir in flour... - 46.9308
Pineapple Sweet Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 425 °F and grease a 1-quart baking dish.
2) In a large bowl, mash the sweet potatoes to a smooth pulp.
2) Mix in pineapple juice, oil and salt and whip the mixture to get a fluffy texture.
3) Add in the pinepapple... - 46.8468
Frozen Pineapple And Banana Salad
1. Take a bowl and add cold water to it. Soften the gelatin over it.
2. Dissolve the gelatin by placing it over the hot water. Gradually fold in sugar, lemon juice and maraschino juice.
3. Combine mayonnaise with whipped cream.
4. Add gelatin... - 46.8434
Pineapple Almond Date Bread
Pineapple Almond Date Bread is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Pineapple Almond Date Bread recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 46.7151
Pineapple Pepper Salad
1) Rinse and slice the top of each bell peppers, then discard the seeds and membranes.
2) In a double boiler, stir the gelatin in pineapple juice to dissolve.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the gelatin mixture, pineapple, cream cheese,... - 46.6028
Spicy Pineapple-zucchini Bread
Spicy Pineapple-Zucchini Bread is a simply delicious side dish. Try this amazingly tempting bread recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 46.5724
Cuban Sweet Potato Salad With Pineapple And Jicama
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Brush grill rack with oil.
Brush sweet potato slices with 2 tsp oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Grill sweet potato, pineapple, and jicama slices, covered, over direct heat for 3-5 minutes per side, turning once.
Cut... - 46.4972
Cuban Style Tilapia Salad
1. Set the oven control to broil.
2. In a one-cup glass measuring cup, add all the dressing ingredients and beat them well with a wire whisk till you have a homogenous dressing
3. Prepare a broiler rack for the oven.
4. On the broiler... - 46.4951
Pineapple Japonaise Basket
1. Take a knife, and cut the pineapple in half , also remove the flesh make sure you don't damage the shells, reserve the shells
2.Now remove the pineapple core and cut the flesh into cubes and, take the oranges and
cut away all skin and pith,... - 46.3687
Mixed Vegetable Lobster Souffle
1) Preheat very hot oven (450 °F.).
2) With a knife tear lobster. Take out liver, intestines, and coral, if any.
3) Season to taste with salt, pepper, and paprika.
4) Place a heavy skillet over heat and melt 5 tablespoons butter. Add... - 46.3551
Oriental Pineapple And Raisin Chicken
1) In a bag mix cornstarch and paprika.
2) Add 2 or 3 pieces of chicken at a time and toss to coat well.
3) Keep the remaining cornstarch mixture aside.
4) In a skillet heat oil and brown chicken over low heat.
5) Close the lid tightly and cook for 20... - 46.3399
Cover raisins with hot water; drain.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and soda together; add walnuts and raisins.
Combine brown sugar, butter and eggs; beat until fluffy.
Stir in half the flour mixture; stir in pineapple.
Add remaining flour mixture; beat... - 46.2867
Vegetable And Pineapple Souffle Salad
Nothing can compliment your meal so wonderfully than this Vegetable and Pineapple Souffle Salad. Try out this fresh, delicious and exciting recipe for Vegetable and Pineapple Souffle Salad and relish it! - 46.2391
Saute Of Foie With Peppered Pineapple
1)Combine together Sichuan pepper and coriander.
2)Coat pineapple with this mixture and also add in pepper and salt.
3)Saute in duck fat or olive oil until pineapple turns golden brown. Remove from heat.
4)Combine together vinegar and olive oil.
5)Add... - 46.2194
Cheesy Fruit Salad
1. In a bowl, take water and microwave it on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. In 12x8-inch glass dish, combine jello, juice, pineapple, and apricots. Mix well.
3. Top it with marshmallows. Refrigerate until congealed.
4. In another bowl, add sugar, flour,... - 46.1473
Lobster And Pineapple Salad
Mix together the marinade ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a shallow dish.
Cut the soft undershell from the lobster body with scissors.
Remove the meat and cut it into thin slices.
Reserve the body shell.
Crack the claws and remove the... - 46.0829
Beef In Sweet Pineapple Sauce
Make a batter of first 4 ingredients.
Shape meat into balls the size of a walnut and dip them into batter.
Heat oil in a frying pan and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt; when very hot, place balls in the pan and fry until browned on all sides.
Remove to a shallow serving... - 45.9113
Canadian Bacon Pineapple Ruffles
1. Warm the oven to 325° F.
2. Take a 2-quart greased baking dish and arrange the half lengthwise sliced sweet potatoes over it.
3. Spray with cinnamon, salt and brown sugar.
4. Alternate the pieces of pineapple and bacon over... - 45.8231
Spoon the pineapple into a nonreactive wire strainer set over a 1-quart measure, saving the juice.
Add water to the juice to measure 2 1/2 cups of liquid.
Mix the liquid with the salt and bring it to a boil.
Pour the liquid over the fine-grain wheat.
Let the... - 45.6748
Pineapple Muffins has a luscious taste. Pineapple Muffins gets its lovely taste from crushed pineapple mixed with flour and eggs and flavored by cinnamon. Pineapple Muffins is loved by kids. - 45.4863
Pineapple Chicken Salad
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Combine chicken broth, wine, water, onion, carrot and celery in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add chicken fillets and cook over medium heat 20 minutes, or until chicken meat springs back when lightly... - 45.4593
Pineapple Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc and large bowl.
Process nuts and zucchini.
In large bowl, beat eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla extract at MEDIUM-LOW.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Mix at LOW... - 45.4185
Skewered Pineapple Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 400 degree;.
Make 2 slits, 1 inch apart, in each bread slice from top to bottom, leaving bottom crust intact.
Mix butter, Ital- ian herbs and garlic powder; spread in slits.
Wrap 1 salami slice around each mozzarella cheese... - 45.3789
Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and spices together in a bowl.
Add the sugar and nuts and mix.
Mix the eggs, undrained pineapple, milk, molasses and shortening.
Add to flour mixture and mix just enough to moisten the flour.
Stir in the cereal gently.
Pour... - 45.3239
Pineapple Custard Mold
In small saucepan combine 1/2 cup sugar, gelatin, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Combine milk and egg yolks; add to gelatin mixture.
Cook and stir over low heat till mixture thickens slightly and coats a metal spoon.
Chill till partially set.
Meanwhile,... - 45.2687
Haddock With Pineapple
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock with pineapple is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 45.2126
Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl, combine egg, milk, butter, pineapple, dates and nuts with a wooden spoon.
Stir fruit mixture into dry ingredients until moistened.
Pour into well greased and floured bread 'n cake bake pan;... - 45.2071
Chicken With Celery And Pineapple Sauce
Chicken With Celery And Pineapple Sauce is a wonderful chicken dish that is easy to prepare. I serve this filling chicken dish for dinner with rice for my family and they love it. The Chicken With Celery And Pineapple Sauce dish offers an explosion of flavors... - 45.1693
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. Drain off the syrup from pineapple and mix it with brown sugar, chicken stock, soy, vinegar and tomato sauce.
2. Make a corn flour paste by blending it with little cold water or stock and add this paste into the mixture.
3. Cook the mixture over... - 44.9926
Watermelon And Pineapple Soup
A good Watermelon And Pineapple Soup recipe is rare to find, you are lucky to have hit the right page. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Watermelon And Pineapple Soup. Please try this recipe and leave a comment for me... - 44.9769
Sweet And Sour Beans
1) In a 1-cup liquid measure, combine the reserved pineapple liquid, soy sauce, cornstarch, honey, and vinegar.
2) Stir well to dissolve cornstarch.
3) In a 2-cup ovenproof casserole, mix together the onion, bell peppers, oil, and... - 44.9056
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix the water, yeast, honey, 2 teaspoons of the oil and let stand for about 2 minutes, or until the yeast is dissolved.
3. Sift together the unbleached flour and whole wheat flour.
4. Add to the... - 44.8922
Pina Colada Salad Mold
1. Oil a three cup mould
2. Drain the pineapple and reserve its juice; add water to it and make it up to one cup; microwave it in a one and a half quart bowl at HIGH for two and a half minutes till boiling
3. Add gelatin and stir till it... - 44.8814
1) In a medium saucepan, over high heat, allow 1 1/2 cups of broth to come to a boil.
2) Stir in rice and then lower heat, covering the saucepan so that rice bubbles gently.
3) Simmer for 50 minutes until rice becomes soft and absorbs liquid.
4) In... - 44.7229
Jewel Top Star Bread
Soften yeast in water.
Heat milk and shortening till shortening melts.
Stir in next 3 ingredients.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add egg and softened yeast.
Add flour, 1/2 cup at a time, beating smooth after each addition.
Cover; let rise till doubled.
Stir down... - 44.6934
Cinnamon Pineapple Buns
1 Drain the pineapple well.
2 In a bowl, combine the pineapple, 1/2 cup melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and pecans and mix thoroughly.
3 Into 12 muffin cups, spoon the mixture.
4 In a bowl, mix the remaining... - 44.6668
The Pineapple Fish is a simple recipe that boasts unique flavour, simply impossible to resist. The mixed textures and flavors will tantalise your taste buds. You really have to treat your family with this Pineapple Fish dish. - 44.6604
Chicken And Pineapple
Sprinkle chicken quarters with 1 1/2 t. salt.
Place skin side up in shallow 3 quart casserole.
Brush with melted butter or margarine.
Bake in moderate oven, 375Â° F. for 45 minutes.
While chicken is baking, prepare sauce.
Drain syrup from pineapple and yams... - 44.628
Pink Party Mold
1) Over a double boiler, heat and dissolve the marshmallows in the milk.
2) Soften the gelatin in the cold water for 5 minutes, then stir in the marshmallow mixture to dissolve.
3) Stir in the peel, food coloring, citrus juices and sugar, then... - 44.6166
Chicken Curry And Pineapple
This Chicken Curry and Pineapple tastes yummy ! This creamy chicken with an almond and fruit extravagance is a rage with a bowl of hot rice ! Just try this Chicken Curry and Pineapple and do drop in once more to tell me if you've found it good ! - 44.5242
Carrots And Pineapple
Cut carrots into strips, each about 3 x 1/2 inch.
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Cover and cook until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
Heat margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until... - 44.4898
24 Hour Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons syrup.
In top of double boiler, beat egg yolks slightly; add reserved pineapple syrup, the vinegar, sugar, dash salt, and butter.
Place over hot, not boiling water; cook, stirring constantly, till... - 44.4766
Kowlong Chicken With Pineapple
Cut pineapple slices into bite size pieces.
Mix the cornflour, salt and pepper in a bowl and add the chicken pieces and coat them well with it.
Add crushed garlic, sesame oil and soya sauce to the chicken and mix well.
Heat oil in a heavy pan and fry the... - 44.2749
Chicken Pineapple Bamboo And Chestnut Stir-fry
This Chicken With Pineapple is amazing ! Try out this chicken with pineapple gravy with noodles or any main course of your liking and tell me what you liked it best with ! Your suggestions for this Chicken With Pineapple are welcome ! - 44.2345
Pineapple Cheese Salad
Mix together the pineapple, cheese, pear, radishes, celery and chicory in a mixing bowl.
Put all the dressing ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar and shake well to mix.
Pour this dressing over the salad ingredients and toss... - 44.1915
Pineapple Ham Patties
1. Take the pineapple slices out and keep the juice aside.
2. Take a medium bowl, put meat, rice, egg, monosodium glutamate, Worcestershire sauce and mix thoroughly.
3. Shape the mixture into 8 patties.
4. Take an oiled low baking dish... - 44.1614
Hawaiian Ham Pineapple Casserole
Arrange cooked ham in deep casserole dish.
Slice onion and green pepper into rings and arrange over ham.
Add raisins and pineapple chunks on top.
Heat pineapple juice and vinegar.
Combine dry ingredients, add to hot liquid.
Stir until thickened, then add soya... - 44.1583
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take the pineapple out and keep aside the can liquid.
3. Blend butter and sugar until creamy.
4. Put a tablespoon of vanilla and pineapple syrup in the mixture.
5. Put cornflakes in the mixture and... - 44.1344
Gammon Ham With Pineapple And Corn Sauce
1) Trim off the fat from the gammon (ham).
2) Grill (broil) it for several minutes on one side after brushing it with melted butter or margarine.
3) Turn to the other side and continue cooking by applying more butter or margarine.
4) To the grill... - 44.0386
Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Drain pineapple; reserve 11I cup syrup.
Combine re- served pineapple syrup with lemon juice, vinegar, catsup, sauterne, oil, salt, mustard and oregano.
Add mint and garlic; combine with vinegar mixture thor-... - 43.8922
Smoked Turkey And Pineapple Salad
1) In 4 serving plates, place the endive leaves in circle around outer edge of the plates.
2) Drain and reserve 2 tablespoons juice from the pineapple and halve the pineapple slices.
3) Arrange the sliced pineapple and kiwifruit over the endive.
4)... - 43.8628
Dublin Pineapple Salad
1. Set out a 9 1/2 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-in. loaf pan or a 2-qt. mold, rotary beater and bowl in refrigerator to chill.
2. Set aside to drain, reserving syrup in a 2-cup measuring cup, contents of can crushed pineapple.
3. Pour pineapple syrup and water into a... - 43.855
Oriental Pineapple Chicken
Remove and discard tips from chicken wings; cut wings in half at joint.
Toss with a mixture of monosodium glutamate and ginger.
Heat garlic and oil in a large heavy skillet.
Add enough chicken broth to the pineapple syrup to make 1% cups;... - 43.7516
Sweet And Sour Vegetable Sauce
1. Make small 1/2-inch squares wedges out of the capsicum and carrot.
2. Cook in boiling salted water for 5 minutes and drain.
3. Cut bamboo shoot into thin strips.
4. In saucepan heat vinegar and sugar stirring such that sugar is dissolved.
5. Add soy... - 43.6487
Spareribs With Pineapple Stuffing
Select sparerib strips of uniform size.
Place one strip in a shallow greased baking pan.
Drain pineapple and reserve the juice.
Brown onion and celery in heated butter, and cook until limp.
Remove from heat and stir in pineapple bits and the next seven... - 43.6168
Chicken With Pineapple
Cut chicken into thin slices.
If in rings, cut into small wedges.
If fresh cut a slice and remove peel; core and cut into small wedges.
Heat half the oil in a frying-pan and fry pineapple and onion for 3 minutes.
Remove and set aside.
Wipe... - 43.5839
Pineapple And Cheese Salad Moulds
If liked, decorate base of each mould with thin slices of gherkin and radish set in aspic jelly.
Heat pineapple and add salt.
Soak gelatine in the cold water, add to hot pineapple mixture and stir until well mixed and dissolved.
Cool until mixture begins to... - 43.5342
Fluffy Pineapple Dressing
Heat pineapple juice with butter in saucepan.
Beat egg with lemon juice.
Mix next 5 ingredients and beat into egg mixture.
Stir in hot juice; return to saucepan and cook over very low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add seasoned salt to... - 43.5145
Sweet Sour Pork With Pineapple
Sweet Sour Pork With Pineapple is an irresistible side dish recipe. A delicious Sweet Sour Pork With Pineapple is something you would never want to miss out on! - 43.5006
Lemon Chicken With Pineapple
Drain pineapple reserving juice.
Brown chicken breasts in butter or margarine.
Remove chicken and stir in garlic until soft and golden; stir in pineapple juice, salt, peppers and rosemary.
Pour over chicken, top with lemon slices, cover and simmer for 30... - 43.4132
Pineapple Crown Salad
1 Cut a slice, 3/4 inch thick, from the crown and bottom of the pineapple; stand pineapple upright.
2 Holding a sharp, long-blade knife vertically, insert into the pineapple about 1/2 inch in from the rind.
3 Cut all around the fruit to loosen... - 43.3493
Beet And Pineapple Salad
Eating healthy…salads are a great way in to bring in the goodness of nature into your diet. This Beet and Pineapple salad recipe is really quick and easy to make and high on taste. Enjoy!! - 43.281
Chicken Noodle Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple into quarters lengthwise through crown.
With a curved grapefruit knife, cut pineapple flesh from shell; remove and discard core and cut flesh into bite-size chunks; reserve.
Set pineapple shells, cut side down, to drain.
Spread almonds in a... - 43.1408
Fresh Pineapple Nut Bread
Sift together first four ingredients.
Add nuts to dry ingredients.
Cream together sugar, butter and eggs until fluffy.
Stir in half the flour mixture.
Blend in remaining flour mixture and pour into well greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch pan.
Combine... - 43.1026
Pineapple Side Dish Recipes By Category
Pineapple Side Dish Course: