- » Pineapple Shell
Pineapple Shell Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple shell recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple shell recipes.
Chicken In A Pineapple Shell
1. Cook the chicken in salted water until tender. Remove the chicken and reserve the broth. Remove the meat from the bones. Discard the bones and slice the meat.
2. Cook the noodles in the chicken broth. Drain, reserving the broth.
3. Preheat oven to moderate... - 38.856
Chicken In Pineapple Shell
1. Mix all ingredients of the marinade in a bowl. Add chicken to the prepared marinade. Keep aside covered for 5-6 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Cut a thin slice lengthways from a fresh pineapple. Scoop out leaving a thin wall around. Use about 1/4 cup... - 38.1272
Fresh Pineapple In Shell
Quarter pineapple, cutting right through green stalks.
Keep green stalk and rest of pineapple intact.
With sharp knife, remove pineapple core; then cut between edible pineapple and shell all around, freeing pineapple in one piece.
Then cut lengthwise and... - 33.9451
Fresh Pineapple In Shell
With a long-bladed, sharp knife, cut the pine- apple, right through the frond, into quarters.
With scissors, snip off the tips of the frond, if desired.
Remove pineapple, in one piece, from shells.
Refrigerate the shells.
Cut core from pineapple, and... - 33.3114
You May Also Like!
Lime Pineapple In The Shell
Leaving the leafy top of pineapple intact, cut a slice off the top to use as lid.
Run sharp knife around inside of shell, leaving pineapple shell about 1/2 inch thick.
Cut fruit in wedges; remove first wedge, loosen remaining wedges at bottom with grapefruit... - 25.8029
Lobster Salad In Pineapple Shells
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise, leaving crown on pineapple.
Remove pineapple in wedges, leaving 1/2- inch shell.
Remove core; dice pineapple into 1 1/2- inch wedges.
Blend sour cream, lemon juice, salt, chutney and curry powder; toss with lobster, sliced... - 34.1071
Pineapple Fruit Cup Served In The Half Shell
Halve pineapple lengthwise keeping the leaves intact and cutting right through them.
With a sharp knife, cut along the underside of the core and around the skin to loosen the edible part of the fruit, being very careful not to puncture the shell.
Scoop out... - 40.2304
Pineapple Shells Filled With Lemon Ice
Have you ever tasted this fun Pineapple Shells Filled With Lemon Ice recipe? This delicious and unique dessert is something you might have never tasted before in your life. This recipe of Pineapple Shells Filled With Lemon Ice is something both children and... - 40.4103
Lobster Gratin In Pineapple Shell
1. Halve the pineapple lengthwise with the crown.
2. Scoop out the flesh with a sharp knife and cut into small cubes. Keep aside
3. Leave the pineapple shells to drain.
4. Wash and tie the lobsters with kitchen string to fold tails inside.
5.... - 46.8446
Fruit Salad In Pineapple Shells
Rinse whole pineapple, then pat dry with a towel. Halve pineapple lengthwise, cutting through leafy stem (leave stem on). Cut out fruit of pineapple, leaving shell intact. Discard core. Cut pineapple fruit into bite-sized chunks.
Combine all ingredients... - 32.5075
Fruit Stuffed Pineapple Shells
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise through crown.
Cut out fruit from each half leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell.
Cut away and discard core; cut fruit into bite-size chunks.
Cut papaya in half, peel, and scoop out seeds, reserving 1 tablespoon seeds for dressing,... - 42.4827
Polynesian Chicken In Fresh Pineapple Shells
1 In a greased baking pan,place chicken pieces,bone side up.
2 In a cup,combine vegetable oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, salt, pepper and rosemary.
3 Brush part over the chicken.
4 Bake in a moderate... - 43.3192
Rum Pineapple Shells
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Cut the pineapple into half lengthwise.
3) Remove the flesh and leaving about 1/2 inch shell, reserve the shell.
4) Discard the core, and cut the pineapple flesh into small pieces.
5) In a bowl, place the... - 40.9688
Pineapple Chicken In Patty Shells
Prepare patty shells according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Add orange juice, brown sugar, pineapple, cinnamon and cornstarch.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until thickened and smooth.
Add chicken and... - 37.306
Pineapple Shell Recipes By Category