- » Pineapple Salad Dressing
Pineapple Salad Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple salad dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple salad dressing recipes.
Cooked Pineapple Salad Dressing
Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan.
Blend in flour, sugar, and salt; heat until mixture bubbles.
Add pineapple juice gradually, stirring constantly.
Bring to boiling; stir and cook 3 minutes.
Stir about 3 tablespoons of the hot mixture into the beaten... - 32.2508
You May Also Like!
Special Fruit Salad Dressing
Combine dry ingredients in saucepan; add eggs and mix well.
Add vinegar and pineapple juice.
Cook over low heat until thick and smooth, stirring constantly.
Chill thoroughly. - 23.0047
Pineapple Salad With Dressing
Fold sour cream, lemon juice, sugar and salt into whipped cream; add all remaining ingredients except salad dressing.
Spoon into paper muffin cups; freeze until firm.
Unmold on lettuce; top with salad dressing. - 29.4623
Pineapple Cream Dressing
Pineapple cream dressing is a creamy sweet dressing. Made with pineapple juice and spiced with a bit of mustard, the pineapple cream dressing has a strong hint of lemon in it. - 27.5732
Creamy Pineapple Dressing
Combine sugar and flour in a small non-aluminum saucepan, mix well.
Stir in fruit juice.
Add egg, mixing until smooth.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove from heat, and stir in orange rind.
Place cottage cheese... - 37.3645
Peanut Butter Pineapple Salad Dressing
1) Combine the pineapple, peanut butter, marshmallow cream, fresh lemon juice and salt, mix thoroughly and refrigerate.
2) Use as required for fruit salads. - 25.6819
Pineapple Dressing For Fruit Salad
Cook ingredients in top of double boiler until mixture coats a spoon.
Cool and use on fruit salads.
NOTE: Do not use pineapple juice. - 19.6453
Avocado Accordion Salad With Pineapple-honey Dressing
Cut avocados lengthwise into halves; remove seeds and skin.
Cut each half crosswise into 4 pieces.
Sprinkle avocados with enough lemon juice or pineapple juice to coat.
Cut pineapple slices into halves.
Line four salad plates with greens.
Spoon cottage cheese... - 28.7951
Fruit Salad With Pineapple-spice Dressing
1. Combine oranges, grapefruit, strawberries, and pear.
2. Combine reserved pineapple juice, white wine or white grape juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a jar with a tight lid. Shake until blended.
3. Toss dressing over fruit.
4. Cover and chill for 45 minutes. - 33.8953
Pineapple Salad Dressing
Blend the 1/2 cup of sugar, cornstarch, and salt in the top of a double boiler; stir in 1/2 cup of the pineapple juice.
Over direct heat, bring mixture rapidly to boiling, stirring constantly; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Set over simmering water.
Vigorously stir... - 37.0997
Peach Or Pineapple Salad Plate
1) Shred orange rind.
2) With a stainless steel knife, skin orange and then slice it into 16 wedges.
3) Combine together cheese, butter, celery, walnuts and curry powder.
4) Fill peach halves with cheese mix.
5) Take 4 plates, arrange... - 46.3159