- » Pineapple Rum Cake Using Rum Extract
Pineapple Rum Cake Using Rum Extract Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pineapple Rum Cake Using Rum Extract recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pineapple Rum Cake Using Rum Extract recipes.
Fresh Pineapple Cake
GLAZE: Use 1 1/2 cups pineapple and use the remainder as decoration.
Combine fruit with sugar and orange juice.
Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
Turn into sieve and drain well.
Use fruit for cake batter.
Combine drained syrup with rum or rum extract to spoon over... - 44.0156
Pina Colada Cake
1. Drain the pineapple from its juice. Reserve the juice separately in a small saucepan.
2. To the pineapple juice, add gelatin and leave to soften for about 5 minutes.
3. Into the softened gelatin mixture, stir honey.
4. Place the pan... - 49.5251
Sweet Hummingbird Cake
Filled with bananas and pineapple, our almost-homemade version of this easy-to-make cake will have you humming with delight! - 126.807
Mccall's Best Black Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the fruit mixture and mix well using hands.
2. Cover with clingwrap and keep overnight at room temperature.
3. Grease a 10 inch tube/ bundt pan with butter.
4. Line the greased pan... - 49.0471
Best Of All Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 275F.
2. Line a 10-inch tube pan. Lay the pan on a sheet of heavy brown paper then draw a 16 1/2-inch circle, and cut out. Set the pan in the center of circle and draw around base of pan and tube. Make sure that the pencil... - 45.0244
Rich Dark Fruit Cake With Almond Icing
Chop the pineapple into 1/4" slices, the cherries in half, and the peel into 1/4" pieces.
Combine chopped fruit and raisins.Pour over the brandy, stir well. Cover and leave overnight. Stir once or twice.
Chop almonds into slivers.
Combine with the pecans.
The... - 47.1895
Small Fruit Cake
1. In large bowl, combine golden and dark raisins. Add rum; toss to combine. Let stand, covered, overnight.
2. Prepare fruits: With sharp knife, cut pineapple in thin wedges; cut 1/4 pound cherries in half; add to raisins with mixed candied peel; mix well.
3.... - 47.7042
Nova Scotia Black Fruit Cake
Hey there, this Nova Scotia Black Fruitcake recipe is sure to get you hooked to it! I just love Dessert recipes and this dish is my only favorite amongst them. This recipe is a good way to use Fruits. You don't need to think more. Just prepare this Nova... - 43.365
Black Fruit Cake
The fruits and nuts should be prepared a day ahead as follows: sliver the citron, lemon, and orange peel into very thin strips; cut the cherries in half and the pineapple in thin wedges.
Pick over the raisins and currants to eliminate stray stems... - 44.9238
Pina Colada Party Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Toast 1 cup coconut for 5 to 7 minutes.
Reserve 1/2 cup for frosting.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, blend cake mix, water, 1/2 cup pineapple juice, oil, 1/4 cup rum and egg whites at low speed until moistened; beat 2... - 44.086
Banana Nut Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In bowl, soak the banana slices in orange or pineapple juice to retain color.
4) In a bowl, sift together flour, soda, baking... - 45.0009
Seven Flavor Pound Cake
Stir soda into sour cream.
Separate the eggs and set aside yolks.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add the egg yolks to the butter and sugar mixture, blend well.
Add a couple of spoons of cake flour to the... - 40.4661
Scald milk with butter in top part of double boiler over simmering water.
Mix 3/4 cup sugar, the cornstarch and salt in bowl and stir in some of hot milk.
Stir back into milk in double boiler and cook, stirring until thickened.
Cover and cook, stirring... - 39.7473
This chocolate Fondue makes me go crazy ! With fruit dippers this chocolate stew makes a mind blowing dessert ! Try this chocolate Fondue for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 26.9799