- » Pineapple Rice Pie
Pineapple Rice Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple rice pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple rice pie recipes.
Pine Nut Tart
This Pine Nut Tart tastes awesome ! Try this crunchy nutty bake for dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Pine Nut Tart are welcome ! - 47.6475
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
1. In a medium mixing bowl, blend ground beef, egg, cornstarch, onion, salt, and pepper. Shape 1 tablespoon mixture around each pineapple chunk. Reserve remaining pineapple.
2. In a glass pie plate, arrange meatballs evenly around edge. Cook 5 to 7 minutes,... - 34.076
Asian Chicken With Vegetables
1. Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
2. Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
3. Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 34.8051
Streamlined Chinese Chicken
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 43.1778
Island Skillet Dinner
Heat water and salt to boiling in large skillet; place beans on one side, the celery and green pepper on the other side.
Cook uncovered 5 min.
Cover tightly and simmer 20 to 25 min., or until beans are tender.
Push beans and the celery and pepper mixture into... - 41.2145
Pork And Fruit Skillet
The Pork And Fruit Skillet is a mouth watering pork dish which often takes the limelight of any spread. This filling dish packs in to it a set of unique and irresistible flavors. You just shouldnâ€™t miss the Pork And Fruit Skillet! - 35.078
Sweet And Sour Sauccd Pork
Thinly bias-slice pork into bite-size strips.
Preheat a 10-inch microwave browning dish on 100% power (HIGH) 5 minutes.
Add oil, then swirl to coat dish.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 2 to 4 minutes or till no longer pink.
Use a... - 43.51
Sweet And Sour Shrimp (pork)
There are so many variations of this recipe it took me years to finally settle on this version. With all the elements of true Chinese cuisine this one is a winner. With all the vegetables sweet and the addition of pineapple and complex flavorings this recipe... - 32.7519