- » Pineapple Relish
Pineapple Relish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple relish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple relish recipes.
Fresh Pineapple Relish
Tie the cloves and allspice in a cheesecloth bag.
Combine the sugar and vinegar in a heavy kettle, then bring to a boil.
Boil for 10 minutes, then remove the spice bag.
Place small amounts of pineapple into a blender container at a time, then cover and run at... - 36.246
Pineapple Relish Ring
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
Pour hot water over gelatin; stir until dis solved.
Chill, stirring occa sionally, until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Fold in pineapple, celery, apple, nuts and relish.
Pour into four or six... - 32.8513
Pineapple Relish Rings
1. Drain syrup from pineapple into a small saucepan; stir in vinegar and mixed pickling spices. Place pineapple in a small bowl.
2. Bring syrup to boiling, then simmer 5 minutes. Strain over pineapple; chill.
3. When ready to serve, drain pineapple slices... - 25.5107
Pineapple Relish Rings
1. Drain syrup from pineapple into a small saucepan; stir in vinegar and spices. Place pineapple in a small bowl.
2. Heat syrup to boiling, then simmer 5 minutes. Strain over pineapple; chill.
3. When ready to serve, drain pineapple slices well; roll edges in... - 24.102
You May Also Like!
Fresh Pineapple-red Pepper Relish
Combine pineapple, red peppers, onions, garlic, gingerroot, brown sugar, cider vinegar, and cinnamon sticks in a large, heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add black pepper, cloves, and red pepper flakes.
Simmer for 25 minutes,... - 42.9718
Cranberry Pineapple Relish
1) Rinse the cranberries and remove their stems.
2) Add the cranberries into the food chopper.
3) Add in pineapple, lemon juice and sugar.
4) Blend to a smooth consistency.
5) Chill the Cranberry Pineapple Relish.
6) Serve the Cranberry... - 35.0355
Minted Pineapple Relish
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Chill until thickened.
Pour into 3 or 4 cup mold or individual molds.
Chill until firm about 4 hours.
Unmold. - 31.7067
1. Wash cranberries, removing stems and soft berries.
2. Grind raw cranberries.
3. Add pineapple and sweetener. - 25.747
1. Combine gingerroot, pineapple, scallions, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
2. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Variation Replace gingerroot with 1 tablespoon lime juice. Add 2 kiwis, peeled and diced. - 24.6331
Scallop Salad With Pineapple Relish
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pineapple, onions, chili peppers, coriander, parsley, and vinegar.
2. Chill for several hours.
3. In a saucepan, poach the scallops in boiling water for about 45 seconds, or until opaque.
4. Drain and rinse... - 47.4184
Cranberry Strawberry Pineapple Relish
1) In a large bowl add all the ingredients along with the optional additions, if using.
2) Chill the mixture well.
3) Serve cold. - 29.4084
Pickled Pineapple Pepper Relish Mold
Combine all ingredients, except gelatin, in a large bowl.
Marinate for 2 hours.
Drain liquid into a small saucepan.
Sprinkle gelatin over liquid to soften.
Heat, stirring to dissolve.
Combine with pineapple mixture.
Spoon into a 1-quart mold.
Chill until... - 37.357
A slightly hot relish, this is good with ham, cold bacon or roast chicken.
Drain the pineapple, reserving 450 ml (3/4 pint) of the syrup. Puree the fruit, with the measured syrup, in small amounts, to a medium-coarse texture. Put the chillies, garlic, mustard... - 30.0047
Seared Scallops With Caramelized Pineapple Relish
1. To make the relish, heat 1 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion softens, 2-3 minutes. Add the pineapple and cook until the pineapple starts to brown,... - 27.731
Pineapple Relish Recipes By Category