- » Pineapple Quick Bread
Pineapple Quick Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple quick bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple quick bread recipes.
Pineapple Cherry Quick Bread
1) Preheat oven hot to 325°F.
2) Take of two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans and grease the base with shortening.
3) Lightly sprinkle flour over it.
4) In a large bowl add flour, granulated sugar, baking soda and salt. Mix together.
5) Stir in... - 48.5764
Carrot And Pineapple Muffins
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine pineapple, carrot, oil, milk, and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Spoon batter into muffin pans coated with cooking spray,... - 40.4194
Carrot Pineapple Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and set aside.
3. With a spoon beat together the eggs, sugars, oil, and vanilla. Stir in the pineapple. Stir in the dry ingredients.
4. Fold in the carrots and nuts... - 37.1176
You May Also Like!
Pineapple Macaroni And Cheese - Simple And Quick
1. In a pot bring water to boil. Season with salt and add the pasta. Cook for around 9 minutes or till al dente. Drain in a colander and set aside.
2. In a pan heat oil on medium heat and add the red pepper and garlic. Saute for a few... - 0
Quick Coffee Braid
Preheat oven to 375°.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Place on baking sheet, overlapping edges to form a 13x7-inch rectangle.
Press edges and perforations together to seal.
Mix nuts raisins, preserves, and 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon peel.
Spread in a... - 40.6846
Carrot Pineapple Muffins
Preheat oven to 400° F.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices.
In another bowl, stir together the pineapple, yogurt, Egg Beaters, liquid Butter Buds, and vanilla.
Stir in brown and white sugar until... - 40.3623
Pineapple Beef Loaf
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In bowl, let bread crumbs and milk stand 5 minutes; with fork lightly mix in chuck, Worcestershire, egg, salt, pepper and mushrooms.
Pack meat into 8 1/2" by 4 1/2" by 2 1/2" loaf pan; bake 50 minutes; remove from oven; let stand 5... - 39.8321
Pineapple-cheese Open-faced Sandwiches
1. Place cottage cheese and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Combine smooth cottage cheese with raisins and pineapple.
3. Spread cottage cheese mixture on 4 slices of whole-grain bread. - 31.1257
Chicken Fruit Sandwiches
1. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup for another use.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine meat, pineapple, cream cheese, parsley and seasoning.
3. If too dry, add a little pineapple syrup.
4. Spread butter on one side of the bread slices.
5.... - 46.0984
Fruited French Toast
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup syrup.
In bowl combine reserved pineapple syrup, eggs, salt, and coconut extract.
Dip bread slices into egg mixture.
Cook on lightly greased griddle till golden.
Heat pineapple slices on griddle.
Top each piece of toast with... - 34.0574
Almond Fruit Bread
1.Beat egg whites and almond essence until soft peaks form.
Add caster sugar, a spoonful at a time, beating well after each addition.
2.Fold in flour, almonds, cherries, pineapple, apricots and ginger.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased and lined 25 cm x 8... - 45.4717
Sardine French Toast
Looking for a special recipe to make on a Sunday morning? This recipe is a variation of the French toast recipe and can be made very easily. Sardines contain much more calcium than milk and this makes this dish even more special. - 121.887