- » Pineapple Punch
Pineapple Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple punch recipes.
Cranberry Pineapple Punch
1. In a cheesecloth bag or a piece of muslin cloth, tie all the spices.
2. In a 3 quart slow cooker or crock pot, combine sugar, water, salt and juices.
3. Throw the spice bag into the liquid and give a good stir.
4. Cover the pot with... - 44.1342
Minty Pineapple Punch
Squeeze juice from lemons; set juice aside.
Place lemon halves in a large saucepan; add water and sugar.
Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and discard lemons.
Stir in extracts and reserved lemon juice.
Steep tea in boiling water for 5... - 43.6402
Pineapple Egg Punch
Beat eggs until thick and light-colored with sugar and salt.
Scald 1 cup of the milk and gradually pour over egg mixture.
Return to double boiler.
Cook 2 minutes longer, stirring well.
Just before serving, stir in the chilled pineapple, pulp and... - 35.7285
1. In a 2 cup measure, combine all juices.
2. In a glass place ice cubes and pour juice mixture.
3. Pour sparkling mineral water, if desired. - 34.5271
1.Heat oil in a Dutch oven and fry roast untl golden brown from all sides.
2.In a bowl ,put beer, tomato sauce, and onion soup mix.
3.Put the beer mixture over the roast and let the ingredients cook for 2 hours.
4.Once done, put green pepper on roast... - 34.5126
Pineapple Melon Punch
Put first 3 ingredients in blender container; add pineapple juice to cover.
Blend till pureed.
Combine with remaining juice in punch bowl.
Add ginger ale.
Serve over ice. - 34.4509
1.Steep the tea for 5 minutes.
2.Add into a punch bowl and combine it with soda, cranberry juice and pineapple juice.
4.Serve cold - 33.9049
Combine first six ingredients in large bowl.
Add pineapple chunks and pineapple juice.
Pour over crushed ice in punch bowl.
Add ginger ale and soda water. - 33.5633
Chilled Pineapple Punch
In saucepan combine water, cinnamon, and cloves.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes; strain into a large pitcher.
Add sweetener and fruit juices; chill.
Just before serving, pour into large punch bowl; slowly pour in lemon-lime carbonated beverage. - 32.4778
Pineapple Pepper Punch
1. In an electric blender, mix together all the ingredients and blend for about fifteen minutes
2. Pour into a hollowed out green pepper shells or glasses and serve - 32.2754
Strain tea, combine with fruit juices and sugar, refrigerate.
Just before serving, add chilled lemonade, ginger ale and ice.
Place half a lemon slice in each glass before pouring in punch. - 30.9411
Place pineapple, ice cream, yogurt and juice in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
Pour into a tall glass and serve. - 27.7441
Pineapple Punch Recipes By Category