- » Pineapple Puff
Pineapple Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple puff recipes.
Basic Pineapple Puffs
pineapple puffs are baked little treats that can be served as snacks. Made with a mix of sugar eggs, four , salt and crushed pineapples spiced with cloves and cinnamon ,the pineapple puffs are baked in muffin tins and served fresh. - 36.2339
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Line 20 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups.
Combine butter, sugar and egg and beat together until light.
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon and cloves together and add to creamed mixture alternately with... - 32.4725
1. Prepare a 4-cup souffle dish this way: Cut a strip of foil, 12 inches wide and long enough to go around dish with a 1-inch overlap; fold in half lengthwise. Wrap around dish to make a 2-inch stand-up collar; hold in place with a rubber band and a paper... - 29.6402
Pineapple puffs are fruity and delightful puffs made with a soft and dreamy cream pie filling. Baked and garnished with some cherries, the fruity pineapple puffs are homely and cheerful desserts that can perk you up any given time! - 26.3346
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Trim crusts from bread and cut into 1" cubes.
Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs, one at a time, and mix until well combined. Stir in pineapple. Fold in bread cubes.
Bake in prepared casserole at... - 21.3423
You May Also Like!
Pineapple Coconut Cream Puffs
For filling, in a saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in undrained pineapple and lemon juice. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Remove from heat.
Gradually stir about 1 cup of the hot pineapple mixture into the... - 36.1957
Pineapple Cream Puff Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) In a saucepan add butter, water, and salt and boil.
3) To the melted butter mixture add flour at one go and stir vigorously until mixture forms a ball.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Add eggs one at a... - 46.1349
Pineapple And Ham Puffs
1. In a bowl, sift salt, flour and cayenne.
2. Cut in butter and stir in pineapple and ham.
3. In a bowl add egg and milk and beat them with mayonnaise and stir into dry mixture until it makes soft and light dough.
4. Drop teaspoonfuls of mixture into... - 41.9808
Tropical Puff Pancake
Heat oven to 425°F.
In oven, heat oil in 10-inch ovenproof skillet 10 to 13 minutes or until oil begins to sizzle.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In small bowl, beat flour, baking powder, salt and eggs at medium speed until well... - 39.1097
Cream Puff Christmas Tree
Prepare recipe for Cream Puff or Choux Paste.
Force dough through a pastry bag and tube, or drop by spoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
Bake at 425CF 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Turn off oven.
Prick puffs with a fork and return... - 29.0985
1. In a bowl sift salt and flour.
2. Preheat oven to 450°.
3. In a saucepan boil hot water and shortening.
4. Add all ingredients together. Stir constantly to prevent formation of lumps.
5. Cook for 15 minutes till the mixture does not... - 35.279
Sweet Potato Date Puffs
1) Mash the sweet potatoes and stir in ¼ cup of dates.
2) Shape the mixture into 6 balls.
3) Drain the pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons of the syrup.
4) In a medium skillet, melt the butter or margarine and stir in the brown sugar, reserved... - 39.7672
Nutty Sweet Potato Puffs
Mash potatoes with margarine and honey.
Blend in lemon juice and peel, bourbon, salt, and rhubarb sauce.
Form into 12 small rolls or balls, enclosing a pineapple chunk in center of each.
Roll each ball in nuts.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Bake for 15... - 39.2397
Sweet Potato Ham Puffs
1) Combine the ham, milk, mustard and pepper, then shape the mixture into 4 flat patties maching the sliced pineapple.
2) In a flat greased casserole, place the pineapple and top over with the ham patties.
3) Blend the sweet potatoes and butter... - 36.8242
Chinese Chicken Puffs
Heat water and butter to a rolling boil in saucepan.
Stir in all of the flour and salt.
Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves the sides of pan and forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Beat eggs in thoroughly, one at a time.
Beat mixture until smooth... - 46.1569
Pineapple Puff Recipes By Category