- » Pineapple Pudding
Pineapple Pudding Recipes
Pineapple pudding is a dessert that has recently become popular at gatherings and functions. It can be made from crushed pineapple or small pineapple chunks. Condensed milk, sugar and vanilla essence are other ... More »
Christmas Caramel Pineapple Pudding
This light and flavorful, fruity custard pudding from South India is a great way to end your festive meal. The pudding is very light with no overwhelming sweetness. The tartness of the pineapple chunks with the sweet caramel against the pudding works really... - 111.683
Pineapple Upside Down Pudding
Crease a 900-ml (1 1/2-pint) pudding basin.
Put the syrup in the bottom.
Using a wooden spoon, smear the sides of the basin with syrup.
Drain the juice from the can of pineapple and make it up to 300 ml (1/2 pint) with lemon juice and water and keep it in a... - 49.1829
1. Start the grill at a low temperature and place a 1liter/2 pint pudding dish to warm.
2. Drain the pineapple and reserve the liquid. Transfer the pineapple bits to a bowl and measure the liquid making 150 ml. If less, add water. Keep aside... - 48.3181
1) Take a heavy sauce pan and melt butter in it.
2) Add flour, salt and sugar. Stir them in.
3) Add the milk and eggs and blend them well by stirring.
4) Cook on moderate heat, stirring continuously until mixture thickens.
5) Remove pan from heat and... - 47.8213
Fresh Pineapple And Almond Pudding
The fresh pineapple and almond pudding is a homely pudding that can be made with either lady fingers or angel cake slices. Made with cooked pineapple, sugar and ground almonds along with sherry and cinnamon, the fresh pineapple and almond pudding is chilled... - 47.3534
Ginger Pineapple Pudding
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
In large mixing bowl cream together butter, brown sugar, and vanilla till fluffy.
Add egg yolks; beat well.
Mix together gingersnap crumbs, baking powder, and salt.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with evaporated milk; mix... - 47.2983
Crunch Top Pineapple Pudding
1) Drain Pineapple and reserve the juice. Mix water and make the about 1/2 pt liquid.
2) Cut pineapple rings into small cubes.
2) Take an oval pie dish and butter it. Drizzle Demerara sugar at the bottom and spread cherries and walnuts... - 46.6618
Banana And Pineapple Pudding
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan beat whole eggs and egg yolks.
Stir in milk and the first 1/4 cup sugar.
Cook and stir over medium-low heat about 10 minutes or till mixture is slightly thickened and coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat; stir in rum.
Line... - 45.9289
Egg Less Pineapple Pudding
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F
2) Mix oil, pineapple, honey and cinnamon.
3) Mix wheat germ and ground seeds.
4) In a 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish put half of pineapple mixture.
5) Sprinkle half of wheat germ and ground seeds mixture,... - 45.5975
First heat a pan, add pineapple pieces and 2 tbsp sugar. Mix it well and cook till pineapple are tender.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry raisins and cashews and keep aside.
In the same pan fry sooji till the raw smell has gone.
Now add boiling water and... - 45.5523
1. Turn the oven to 325°F/160°C/Gas 3
2. Drain the pineapple pieces and dissolve the juice with as much water to bring it up to 1/2 pt
3. In a pan, melt the butter, add flour and cook for a few seconds; add the juice now nad cook,... - 45.2946
Pineapple Pecan Pudding
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Combine biscuit mix, drained pineapple tidbits, and pecans.
Stir in milk.
Spread batter in greased 10 x 6 x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Add water to pineapple syrup to make 1 1/2 cups.
Combine with remaining ingredients in... - 42.8271
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a large pan, combine the cornflour and milk and mix well
3. Add the pineapple juice, sugar and chopped pineapple and mix well again.
4. Beat the yolks and add to the pan.
5. Bake in a centre of a... - 42.8007
1) In a bowl, mix corn flour with 3-4 tablespoons of the liquid.
2) In a pan, heat remaining liquid, remove from heat and mix with the corn starch mixture.
3) Return to heat and boil until thickened. Keep stirring.
4) Add sugar, egg... - 42.2989
Pineapple Barley Pudding
This Pineapple Barley Pudding is one of the simplest desserts improvised to suit different tastes. Brimming with refreshing flavors, this Pineapple Barley Pudding is sure to tickle your taste-buds. Indeed a great way to indulge your sweet tooth in! - 41.2129
Blend flour, cornstarch and lemon juice in 2-quart saucepan until smooth.
Add pineapple, egg yolks, sugar and lemon peel and mix well.
Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until thickened, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and let cool... - 40.9581
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a small mixing bowl, mix the crumbs and margarine together.
3) In a 8 x 8 x 2-inch non-stick baking pan, press the mixture at the bottom.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes until... - 40.5902
Chocolate And Pineapple Upside Down Pudding
Rub the inside of the cooking pot with butter and line the base with a greased circle of foil, cut to fit.
Switch on the Slo cooker to HIGH and pre heat for at least 20 minutes.
Cream the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the beaten eggs... - 38.8388
Place in top of double boiler and cook till thick and creamy.
Place in pudding dish and spread with ingredients.
Cook in slow oven 300° F. 15 to 20 minutes. - 37.6817
Pineapple Crumb Pudding
1) Prepare the pudding adding milk as per the package directions and allow to cool.
2) Combine the crumbs and peanut butter with fingers.
3) Then stir the pineapple into the pudding and gently fold in cream.
4) In a serving dish, place the layers of... - 35.2873
Mom's Pineapple Pudding
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Drain 1 cup juice from pineapple and reserve for another use.
Combine all remaining ingredients except pineapple and 2 tablespoons butter.
Put half the pineapple in a baking dish, then make a layer using half the combined mixture;... - 34.75
Pour 1/2 cup pineapple juice into a small saucepan, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Let stand for about 5 minutes to soften.
Warm mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
In a large bowl, mix together pineapple, 1/2 cup pineapple... - 32.7663
Dairy Free Raspberry Pineapple Pudding
1) In a medium saucepan, pour the pineapple juice and sprinkle over the gelatin, allow to soften for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the crushed pineapple and stir over low heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Turn off the heat, stir in the raspberries and... - 31.9048
Pineapple Dream Pudding
This Pineapple Dream Puddingis one of the simplest desserts improvised to suit different tastes. Brimming with refreshing flavors, this Pineapple Dream Pudding is sure to tickle your taste-buds. Indeed a great way to indulge your sweet tooth in! - 31.7527
Mix the cornflour with a cup of water.
Place the pineapple and sugar into a clean vessel and add the cornflour mixture. Stir well and cook over a medium heat till thick. Add the spice powder. Cool.
Whisk the egg whites and stir into the cool sauce. Place in a... - 28.9636
This Pineapple Pudding is one of the simplest desserts improvised to suit different tastes. Brimming with refreshing flavors, this Pineapple Pudding is sure to tickle your taste-buds. Indeed a great way to indulge your sweet tooth in! - 28.776
Banana Pineapple Pudding
1. Blend pineapple juice, cornstarch, and 2 peeled bananas until smooth.
2. Cook banana mixture over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
3. Pour over 2 sliced bananas in dessert dishes. - 21.9222
Pineapple Pudding Recipes By Category