- » Pineapple Pilaf
Pineapple Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple pilaf recipes.
Pineapple Teriyaki Rice Pilaf
A dish to be gourmet doesn’t need a French word in the title! This is one of the easiest rice dishes you can make at home that will make you look like a gourmet chef. All you need is a rice cooker and some ingredients that you can find in the gourmet... - 106.64
You May Also Like!
Grant Street Pilaf
Grant Street Pilaf is a perfect side dish to chicken, lamb or pork. Grant Street Pilaf is definitely one of my favorites to serve my family and friends. So follow the instructions, roll up your sleeves and serve this supper yummy Grant Street Pilaf side dish. - 33.8583
Season chicken breasts, thighs, and drum sticks with a mixture of salt, pepper, and monoso-dium glutamate.
Heat butter and garlic in a Dutch oven.
Add chicken and brown on all sides.
Sprinkle with marjoram and add 1/2 cup hot chicken stock.
Cover and simmer... - 43.7876
Ham Pilaf Mold
Saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
Combine onion mixture, hot rice, and remaining ingredients except lettuce, stirring until blended.
Pack into an oiled 5-cup mold; let stand 5 minutes.
Invert onto lettuce-lined serving plate. - 33.1026
Sweet And Sour Lamb
Saute lamb in the oil.
Brown on all sides.
Add onion and pepper to meat.
Cook, stirring, until onion is transparent.
Drain pineapple, saving juice.
Blend flour with salt, honey, pineapple juice, vinegar, and enough chicken stock to make 1 cup.
Add to lamb... - 43.307
Spiced Fruited Chicken
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, and garlic.
2. Rub this seasoning mixture well over each chicken piece.
3. Drain the pineapple, reserving syrup and add enough orange juice to it to equal 2 cups.
4. In a large... - 47.0758
Beef Strips With Nut Sauce
Cut meat into thin strips, against the grain.
Puree walnuts, lime juice, stock, onions, and ginger in food processor fitted with steel blade or use a blender.
Pour sauce into bowl, reserving 1/2 cup.
Mix the reserved 1/2 cup of nut sauce with yogurt in a... - 43.1606
Luau Lamb Grill
1. Prepare a barbecue or preheat the broiler.
2. In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients for the sauce and simmer on a lot flame or on the grill, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
3. In the meantime, skewer the meat onto seasoned... - 44.9374
Pot Of Gold Turkey Dinner
1. Wash turkey and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, melt the butter.
3. Sear the turkey breast on both sides until well browned.
4. Remove turkey onto a platter and keep aside.
5. Into the drippings in... - 46.477
Teriyaki Lamb Kabobs
1. In a large non-reactive bowl, place the lamb cubes.
2. In a cup or small bowl, blend the soy sauce, oil, lemon juice, and spices. Stir to amalgamate.
3. Pour the marinade over the meat and toss it to coat well.
4. Cover the bowl and... - 43.6943
Rock Cornish Game Hen Platter
1.Wash Cornish hens properly from outside and within and dry them.
2.Put a sprinkling of salt and pepper and put flour on the outer side.
3.In a frying pan, put the hens in butter or margarine and brown them.
4.Once done, put the hens on... - 45.9718