- » Pineapple Pie Evaporated
Pineapple Pie Evaporated Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pineapple Pie Evaporated recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pineapple Pie Evaporated recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. Fit the pastry into 9-inch piepan by rolling it to 1/8th of thickness.
3. In a skillet mix pineapple, cornstarch, salt, sugar, and evaporated milk; and cook it till it turns thick. The mixture should... - 45.0705
1) Take a bowl and put graham cracker crumbs into it.
2) Mix well with sugar and butter.
3) Take a loose-bottomed 8-inch springform cake pan and pour the mixture into it.
4) Press evenly over bottom and sides.
5) Refrigerate after covering while... - 46.3928
Pineapple Cheese Pie
1) In a bowl, pour the milk and place inside refrigerator to chill.
2) In a heavy saucepan, add pineapple, sugar, salt and egg to combine.
3) Place the saucepan over low heat to cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
4) Remove the... - 43.806
Pineapple Cheese Pie
Bake pie shell at 450°F. 10 min.; cool; cover bottom with pineapple.
Blend sugar, cream cheese, and flour.
To eggs, add cream, milk, and vanilla; blend with cheese mixture.
Pour into shell.
Bake at 350°F. 45 min., or till firm to the touch (will be pale). - 38.8928
Pineapple Chiffon Pie With Strawberry Sauce
For the crust: Drape 1 sheet of the phyllo dough across a 9" pie plate.
Press into the plate and fold the overhanging edges toward the center, crumpling them slightly to fit.
Lightly spray the dough with no-stick spray.
Repeat layering and spraying with the... - 46.101
Pineapple Bavarian Pie
I am sure you will not have a better recipe to compare with this Pineapple Bavarian Pie recipe? No other ingredient will make Pineapple Bavarian Pie taste so awesome than Fruits. This Pineapple Bavarian Pie as a Dessert is a winner! What is more sinful than... - 46.9954
Ginger Pineapple Pudding
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
In large mixing bowl cream together butter, brown sugar, and vanilla till fluffy.
Add egg yolks; beat well.
Mix together gingersnap crumbs, baking powder, and salt.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with evaporated milk; mix... - 47.5043
Fresh Fruit Pie
Peel papayas and remove seeds; peel and core pineapple.
Puree in blender or force through food mill to make 4 cups pureed fruit.
Stir in cornstarch and sugar.
Turn into greased and floured baking pan (8 by 10 inches).
Bake in a 350° oven for an hour or until... - 38.6462
Mini Fruit Cheese Tarts
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Stir in ReaLemon® and vanilla.
Spoon equal portions into crusts.
Top with fruit; brush with jelly.
Chill thoroughly. - 37.1956
Frosty Fruit Pie
Bake pie shell.
Pour evaporated milk into baking pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Freeze until soft ice crystals form around edges of pan, about 25 minutes.
Heat pineapple (with syrup) to boiling.
Stir in gelatin and sugar until dissolved.
Refrigerate in large mixer... - 38.7967
1. To make the Skinny pie crust, in a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough clings together,... - 46.0567
Classic Cream Cheese Refrigerator Torte
Mix hot water with gelatin, add pineapple juice, let cool until it begins to congeal.
Mix cream cheese with the sugar.
Whip chilled milk in large cold bowl until it is stiff.
Add cheese mixture and whipped milk to gelatin and fold in gently, add vanilla and... - 34.7809
Crustless Ham Quiche
1) From the can drain pineapple, reserve the juice and set the fruit aside.
2) Coat a 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish with cooking spray.
3) In a skillet, combine pineapple juice, onion, and green pepper
4) Cook over medium heat until... - 43.594
Banana Split Pudding
To reserved pineapple liquid, add enough water to make 1-1/2 cups.
In large bowl, combine Eagle Brand Milk and pudding with reserved liquid.
Mix and beat well.
Chill 10 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon 1-1/2 cups pudding into 3-4 quart... - 44.5308
Banana Split Dessert Pizza
Preheat oven to 375°.
In medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, 1/4 cup ReaLemon and vanilla; mix well.
In large mixer bowl, beat 1/2 cup margarine and sugar until fluffy; add flour, oats and nuts.
On lightly greased... - 45.4149