Fresh Fruit Cake
- » Pineapple Pastry Cake
Pineapple Pastry Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple pastry cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple pastry cake recipes.
Pineapple Pastry With Microwave Eggless Sponge Cake
Pastries are not only meant to be tedious and time consuming. Try this Microwave Cake recipe for hassle-free ending. Like with any pastries the magic lies in the sponge sheet. You get that right and everything will be just so easy. Try your hands on this very... - 126.543
You May Also Like!
Scald milk, dissolve the yeast in about 14 cup of the milk that is just warm, use the milk for this before it gets too warm.
In the scalded milk, dissolve shortening, butter is best.
Add salt and sugar and stir to dissolve, cool to lukewarm and then add 3 egg... - 40.7233
Pastry Shop Cheese Slices
Soften yeast in water.
Combine sugar, butter and flour in large mixer bowl, blending at low speed of mixer until mixture is the size of small peas.
Add yeast, egg and vanilla extract.
Mix at low speed until a dough forms.
Knead on lightly floured surface... - 34.0909
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350F.
Drop 3 or 4 tablespoons margarine into a 9 inch square pan.
Heat in the oven until melted.
Tip pan to spread margarine evenly over the bottom.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and lemon juice.
Arrange pineapple slices over the bottom.
Fit... - 37.467
Pineapple Tier Cake
1. Using sharp knife, trim 8-inch layer cake to measure 6 1/2 inches across.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving liquid and cut each slice in half crosswise.
3. In a small saucepan, combine 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice with apricot... - 39.6757
Pineapple Apricot Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt and cream of tartar together.
3. Use pastry blender to cut in shortening for about 1-2 minutes on low speed.
4. Do not overmix. It will lead to creaming of... - 45.9914
Pineapple Sunshine Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 13 X 9 X 2-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
In a large bowl, beat together honey, maple syrup, and egg... - 42.7473
Peach Or Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1) Use the peaches to wash properly and cut in slices. If you are using pineapple then cut this into small chunks. Set these aside.
2) In a bowl add the wet ingredients and put the dry ingredients to sift in the bowl. Gently stir to make a... - 48.8098
Have cheese, eggs, and milk at room temperature.
Mix crumbs, butter, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon sugar with hands.
Press half of mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325 °F.) for 5 minutes.
Put rim... - 48.7266
Taiwanese Pineapple Wedding Cake
Prepare Pineapple Conserve.
Divide Moon Cake Dough in half.
Press 1 piece of dough over bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 10-inch fluted tart pan with deep sides and a removable bottom.
Spread Pineapple Conserve evenly over pastry.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup pine... - 43.1748
Pineapple Cream Gateau
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, put egg yolks and a third of the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until thick and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Gradually... - 44.3958