- » Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies
Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple oatmeal cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple oatmeal cookies recipes.
Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies
Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies has a fine taste. Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies gets its taste from pineapple mixed with oats and flour. Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 43.5116
You May Also Like!
Pear Praline Cobbler
Drain pineapple chunks and pears separately, saving syrups for making sauce.
Split the half roll of cookie dough lengthwise; slice part into twelve 1/4 inch thick half moons; press, rounded side up, around sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
Toss pineapple with half... - 28.0669
Tropical Oatmeal Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar until fluffy; beat in egg and fold in pineapple.
Add sifted dry ingredients.
Drop by heaping teaspoonsful on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake in preheated 375° oven for 15 minutes.
Makes 3 dozen. - 39.9714
Tropical Oatmeal Cookies
Cream shortening and sugars together until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and pineapple.
Blend in other ingredients.
Drop by heaping teaspoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. - 35.9659
Pina Colada Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and flurry. Beat in egg, pineapple with its juice, and rum extract until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder, baking... - 38.5851
Cream oil, margarine, and sugar.
Add eggs; mix well by hand or with mixer.
Add pineapple juice and flavorings; beat.
Stir in grated zucchini.
Mix dry ingredients except oatmeal together; add to creamed mixture; stir until all are moistened.
Add oatmeal;... - 43.2056
Sugar Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Combine dry ingredients and raisins.
Stir in juice concentrates and oil.
Drop by teaspoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. - 38.3368
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, pineapple with its juice, and vanilla until well blended.
2. Stir in flour mixed with baking powder, salt,... - 31.3673
Blend honey and oil.
Add egg and fruit.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Stir into fruit mixture.
Dough should be of drop consistency.
If too thick, add more fruit; if too thin, add more flour.
Drop by teaspoons onto lightly oiled cookie... - 41.5756
Crunchy Cookiesâ€”without Baking Powder
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°.
2) In a bowl mix dry ingredients wheat germ, soy flour, oatmeal, yeast, sea salt, chopped peanuts thoroughly.
3) In another large bowl beat together oil, honey and molasses.
4) Add eggs one at a time... - 44.6255
Berries 'n' Cream Torte
For strawberry filling, in a mixing bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice; stir just till mixture begins to thicken.
Stir mashed strawberries into milk mixture.
Beat whipping cream just till it mounds; fold into berry mixture.
Cover and freeze... - 46.6858