- » Pineapple Layer Cake
Pineapple Layer Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple layer cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple layer cake recipes.
Two Layer Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Blend juice from crushed pineapple and cornstarch in small bowl.
Stir in crushed pineapple, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, the honey and lemon juice.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until thickened, 4 to 5 minutes, stirring after half the time.
Place... - 45.4722
Two Layer Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Place 1/2 of the butter in each of two 8 inch, round, heat-resistant, non-metallic cake dishes.
Heat each dish, uncovered, on full power 30 seconds or until butter melts.
Blend 1/2 of the brown sugar with the melted butter in each dish.
Spread mixture... - 39.1482
You May Also Like!
Pineapple Pudding Cake
Drain pineapple, reserving .syrup.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, except substitute reserved pineapple syrup plus enough water to equal liquid called for.
Pour into greased and floured 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 25 to 30... - 38.6516
Pineapple Chiffon Cake
1. Mix together in top of double boiler gelatine, sugar and salt.
2. Beat egg yolks slightly, stir in pineapple and syrup. Add to gelatine mixture; cook over boiling water, stirring constantly until gelatine is dissolved, about 8 min.
3. Remove from heat; add... - 39.3424
1. Place pound cake slices on a cookie sheet; spread with pineapple.
2. Blend butter or margarine and brown sugar with a fork in measuring cup; sprinkle over pineapple.
3. Bake in very hot oven (450°) 10 minutes, or until topping is bubbly. - 24.9825
Banana Layer Cake
Cream shortening, add sugar and blend thoroughly.
Add all of the eggs, then the mashed bananas.
Add flour sifted with the baking powder, soda and salt, alternately with the sour milk, and lastly the vanilla.
Bake in two greased layer pans 8"x8", in moderate... - 39.607
Cherry Pineapple Cake
Many of you must not have tried this special type of cake with pineapple and cherry on top. If you are interested, you should watch this video. In this video, chef shows the special technique to layer the pineapple slices and then the batter. Once it is ready... - 115.443
Microwave Pineapple Upside Down Cake Using Yellow Cake Mix
In 8-inch round glass dish, melt butter (high) 30 seconds.
Blend with brown sugar.
Pack in bottom of dish.
Drain pineapple juice into cup for liquid in cake.
Arrange pineapple over sugar mixture; place cherries randomly over pineapple.
Prepare mix following... - 34.1994
Quick Pineapple Coffee Cake
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
Beat egg; add milk and cooled shortening.
Pour into flour mixture; stir only until dry ingredients are moistened.
Turn into greased and floured 8-inch round layer cake pan.
Mix pineapple, honey and butter... - 40.2689
Microwaved Pineapple Cherry Upside Down Cake
Combine butter and brown sugar in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE, 30 SECONDS to 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until butter and sugar melt.
Arrange pineapple rings in syrup.
Place maraschino cherry in center of each pineapple ring.
Blend cake mix,... - 44.4313
Rich Layered Fruit Cake
Grease a 10 X 4-inch straight-sided loaf pan and line with foil or greased brown paper.
Pit the dates and fill each with an almond.
Slice pineapple rings into fan-shaped chunks.
Beat butter, sugar and almond flavoring together, then beat in eggs, one at a... - 41.471
Three Layer Fruit Cake
1) Sift together flour, soda, and salt. Set aside,
2) Beat together eggs, sugar, butter, allspice, jam, vanilla and buttermilk. Add nuts and dried fruit. Blend thoroughly. Pour into greased and floured cake pans. Bake at 325 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
3)... - 30.7658
Pineapple Layer Cake Recipes By Category
Pineapple Layer Cake Dish: